Hamas "We killed the Israeli teens"

Anyone is surprised? Perhaps more conspiracy theories?
In first, Hamas official takes credit for kidnap and murder of Israeli teens | JPost | Israel News
Now tell me how someone can brag about killing of children.. fuckers..i don't care about the gazans - our people is my top priority.

No conspiracies, no surprises. Just another feeble Zionist attempt to justify the murder of over 2000 Palestinians in another "lawn mowing" excercise.

"Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.

"Given the timing I would be very suspicious about his claim. I still don't believe Hamas as an organisation and its upper echelons sanctioned the kidnappings – something that Israeli intelligence also believes," he said.

Lovatt said that al-Arouri may be trying to claim credit for the actions of others in an attempt to demonstrate his own continued sway in the West Bank and Hamas's ability to hit Israel after failing to secure significant concessions after six weeks of violence in Gaza.

"A second, more remote possibility, is that al-Arouri is telling the truth and that he has operated on his own initiative – a development with very worrying repercussions as it would imply a serious power struggle and splintering within Hamas," he said." Hamas official: we were behind the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers | World news | The Guardian

Next.

That's a desperate move. Quoting a NOBODY who believes the Hamas commander is "just bragging".. While I published a dozen mainstream sources quoting his words and claim..

As soon as you produce an official rebuttal of his admission from an approved spokesperson for Hamas -- we can chat. Til we get that denial -- you lose.. NEXT !!!
Pali supporters will always claim that MEMRI or any other translating service is lying. Then they say MEMRI is cherry picking words, sentences and phrases.After that the speaker is misquoted. Then he is not an official spokesman. (In this case the guy is representing Hamas in Turkey.) Now the guy is supposed to be kidding? This is getting to be hilarious.Oh, and Ajad never said Israel should be wiped from the map. (Another MEMRI faux pas.) :blahblah:

One, I'm not a Pali supporter or whatever name you want to use and your right, I do not trust Memi started by Jews and ran by Jews to promote Islam and Muslim hate.
I guess you are cool with anti-Semite.
Because you do support discrimination over race so far only for Jews.
How noble the "humanitarians" and "anti-war" advocates supporting the violent of one side over the other, sick and twisted, and special comment for Bill Really - this is a RHETORICALLY way to express my opinion about YOU, in other word hypocrites.

No if it were a Palestinian, Iran or Arab owned and operated site and they showed lots of videos of sermons and talks by Jewish people in Hebrew, I would also be suspicious.
In first, Hamas official takes credit for kidnap and murder of Israeli teens | JPost | Israel News
Now tell me how someone can brag about killing of children.. fuckers..i don't care about the gazans - our people is my top priority.

No conspiracies, no surprises. Just another feeble Zionist attempt to justify the murder of over 2000 Palestinians in another "lawn mowing" excercise.

"Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.

"Given the timing I would be very suspicious about his claim. I still don't believe Hamas as an organisation and its upper echelons sanctioned the kidnappings – something that Israeli intelligence also believes," he said.

Lovatt said that al-Arouri may be trying to claim credit for the actions of others in an attempt to demonstrate his own continued sway in the West Bank and Hamas's ability to hit Israel after failing to secure significant concessions after six weeks of violence in Gaza.

"A second, more remote possibility, is that al-Arouri is telling the truth and that he has operated on his own initiative – a development with very worrying repercussions as it would imply a serious power struggle and splintering within Hamas," he said." Hamas official: we were behind the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers | World news | The Guardian

Next.

That's a desperate move. Quoting a NOBODY who believes the Hamas commander is "just bragging".. While I published a dozen mainstream sources quoting his words and claim..

As soon as you produce an official rebuttal of his admission from an approved spokesperson for Hamas -- we can chat. Til we get that denial -- you lose.. NEXT !!!
Pali supporters will always claim that MEMRI or any other translating service is lying. Then they say MEMRI is cherry picking words, sentences and phrases.After that the speaker is misquoted. Then he is not an official spokesman. (In this case the guy is representing Hamas in Turkey.) Now the guy is supposed to be kidding? This is getting to be hilarious.Oh, and Ajad never said Israel should be wiped from the map. (Another MEMRI faux pas.) :blahblah:

One, I'm not a Pali supporter or whatever name you want to use and your right, I do not trust Memi started by Jews and ran by Jews to promote Islam and Muslim hate.
Don't worry your little head over this. It is not that important in the scheme of things going on in the world, and all you anti-Semites sound the same, different screen names but the same old nonsense.. Why not go out and get some fresh air? The world will still be able to go on regardless of your silence for a while on a forum.

Next.

Since you started on this forum dragging up things that you had read on the hate sites (the same things that have been dragged up many times before from people who have the same mind set as your do), do you think you are going to have much credibility with those who do not have that mind set which you have? At your next Bund meeting, tell the other members that many people on the forum you started to post on have seen right through you very quickly.

Next.

Really, why don't you read the Wiki article on the kidnappings?

Next.

How noble the "humanitarians" and "anti-war" advocates supporting the violent of one side over the other, sick and twisted, and special comment for Bill Really - this is a RHETORICALLY way to express my opinion about YOU, in other word hypocrites.

No if it were a Palestinian, Iran or Arab owned and operated site and they showed lots of videos of sermons and talks by Jewish people in Hebrew, I would also be suspicious.

Next.

Don't worry your little head over this. It is not that important in the scheme of things going on in the world, and all you anti-Semites sound the same, different screen names but the same old nonsense.. Why not go out and get some fresh air? The world will still be able to go on regardless of your silence for a while on a forum.

Next.

Since you started on this forum dragging up things that you had read on the hate sites (the same things that have been dragged up many times before from people who have the same mind set as your do), do you think you are going to have much credibility with those who do not have that mind set which you have? At your next Bund meeting, tell the other members that many people on the forum you started to post on have seen right through you very quickly.

Heres something for you all. I'm not an anti Semite, just someone who is not blinded by what I want to believe and what I should believe. I do not read hate sites, like you all seem to, or I have no idea where your hatred of Muslims come from, propaganda from Israel. I have probably read more about the 3 jewish boy kidnapping from Israel papers than any of you have. I just wanted you all to know that, I will go and find that wiki art for the one who thinks I'm imagining things.

Next.

Next.

Next.

Heres something for you all. I'm not an anti Semite, just someone who is not blinded by what I want to believe and what I should believe. I do not read hate sites, like you all seem to, or I have no idea where your hatred of Muslims come from, propaganda from Israel. I have probably read more about the 3 jewish boy kidnapping from Israel papers than any of you have. I just wanted you all to know that, I will go and find that wiki art for the one who thinks I'm imagining things.
Wiki is an open source encyclopedia.
Anyway, you read what Israelis said and chose NOT to believe it, you also read what Hamas said and chose NOT to believe it, I bet you also think Mohammad about khader was killed by Jews although its what Israel said, and here is how YOU choose what you want to believe, you are so deep in your own lies that you can't allow yourself to see the crystal clear picture.
You think I WANT to believe Jews murdered Mohammad? Of course I don't, but it doesn't change the fact and believe me unlike you that are not taking part of this conflict, the feeling of inner betrayal is devastating ..

Next.

Same article, also in Wiki, good show , I thought maybe I read it wrong.

I think I'm going to make a list about all the subjects Team Palestine blamed Israel for and proved wrong, from conspiracy theories to facts and investigations.

Make all the lists you like......but what you omitted to mention was the Jews that burnt alive the young Palestinian boy,a crime worst than beheading.......trouble with crap like you is you never tell the full story.

You only have to see figures of the deaths,murders and maimings of Palestinians compared to Jews, since, prior to and after the inception of Israel.......I reckon you are just another Israeli based Zionist Terrorist.How about doing an indepth analysis of the Jewish inflicted deaths and murders of innocent Palestinian,women,children and babies........since 1926 year by year.....the figures are appaulling,which can be said about you daniyell

I'm theliq.......renown for kicking liars Asses,because I can.......and do.

Bloody savages! All Islamic fanatic terrorists are inhuman savages monsters!

What will it take for the world to wake up to them!

You obviously mean the Jews who burnt alive a Palestinian boy......INHUMAN SAVAGE MONSTERS INDEED

But don't worry,the world are well aware of these evil people

You can disagree all you like Jillian,because you are one of them

Next.

Because it's a WIKI article. :cuckoo:

I' d like to know about the Beituia Killings that happened in May 2014 , where they were found to of used live anmo on the two Palestinians and killed them:

Israel promises investigation[edit]
The Israeli military promised to investigate the incident. Charlotte Silver, writing for Al Jazeera said that, despite the assurance from the Israeli military spokesperson, a "near-blanket immunity applies to Israeli soldiers who shoot and kill Palestinians" citing a recent study by Israeli NGO Yesh Din which shows that of the 5,000 Palestinians killed by the IDF since 2000, only seven soldiers have been convicted each sentenced to several months in prison.[3] No formal outcome of such an investigation had been published by 7 August 2014.

Next.

Because it's a WIKI article. :cuckoo:

Read it, it was in the Guardian, are you calling "Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations guy a liar?

I think I'm going to make a list about all the subjects Team Palestine blamed Israel for and proved wrong, from conspiracy theories to facts and investigations.

Make all the lists you like......but what you omitted to mention was the Jews that burnt alive the young Palestinian boy,a crime worst than beheading.......trouble with crap like you is you never tell the full story.

You only have to see figures of the deaths,murders and maimings of Palestinians compared to Jews, since, prior to and after the inception of Israel.......I reckon you are just another Israeli based Zionist Terrorist.How about doing an indepth analysis of the Jewish inflicted deaths and murders of innocent Palestinian,women,children and babies........since 1926 year by year.....the figures are appaulling,which can be said about you daniyell

You also fell to the webs of the Israeli propaganda, the killing of Mohammad wasn't done by Israelis, It was an attempt to draw Israel in a better light due to the renown "liars ass kickers"
Your arrogance failed you again, sucker.

Next.

Next.

Next.

Wiki is an open source encyclopedia.
Anyway, you read what Israelis said and chose NOT to believe it, you also read what Hamas said and chose NOT to believe it, I bet you also think Mohammad about khader was killed by Jews although its what Israel said, and here is how YOU choose what you want to believe, you are so deep in your own lies that you can't allow yourself to see the crystal clear picture.
You think I WANT to believe Jews murdered Mohammad? Of course I don't, but it doesn't change the fact and believe me unlike you that are not taking part of this conflict, the feeling of inner betrayal is devastating ..

That is true Wiki is unreliable until it quotes a source and name of someone saying something such as
Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.

To deny that would be like saying that Hugh Loyatt is lying.

Daniyel.
Don't worry about Team Pally (although I prefer the name of antisemitic filthy scum). It must be so hard for them knowing they are wrong with everything they type here.
Just laugh at them. Don't get angry with them because it does you more harm than them.

Ridicule is the best way to deal with them.

Considering most Israeli Jews are NOT Semitic,but Palestinians ARE,shows what a complete Ignoramus Racist you truly are.......We certainly do not LAUGH at you or your Guilt Ridden Mentality.....you are a dangerous person.

But you and Your Possee already are aware of what you are........... Anti-Semitic and stupid with it....and just Hate everyone who opposes you and your disgusting Mantra

Last edited:

You also fell to the webs of the Israeli propaganda, the killing of Mohammad wasn't done by Israelis, It was an attempt to draw Israel in a better light due to the renown "liars ass kickers"
Your arrogance failed you again, sucker.

Spew on and on ad-nausium......I defined you for what you are....and my post was so true........go do what I told you to,Zionist Terrorist

I' d like to know about the Beituia Killings that happened in May 2014 , where they were found to of used live anmo on the two Palestinians and killed them:

The Israeli military promised to investigate the incident. Charlotte Silver, writing for Al Jazeera said that, despite the assurance from the Israeli military spokesperson, a "near-blanket immunity applies to Israeli soldiers who shoot and kill Palestinians" citing a recent study by Israeli NGO Yesh Din which shows that of the 5,000 Palestinians killed by the IDF since 2000, only seven soldiers have been convicted each sentenced to several months in prison.[3] No formal outcome of such an investigation had been published by 7 August 2014.

You have little chance of finding out about the Beituia killings Penelope.."Because they have already been "Swept Under The CONCRETE..steve

Daniyel.
Don't worry about Team Pally (although I prefer the name of antisemitic filthy scum). It must be so hard for them knowing they are wrong with everything they type here.
Just laugh at them. Don't get angry with them because it does you more harm than them.

Hi, do you ever hear the way you sound. Do you see what you say. So I am not a Mulim or Jew (both are semitic) and your calling me "filthy scum". Are you Jewish, why are yous so full of hate. I can't believe your calling us that.
Laugh at us, were not even Palestinians. I am really wondering, what kind of people Jews are.

You have little chance of finding out about the Beituia killings Penelope.."Because it has already been "Swept Under The CONCRETE..steve

Right what is 2 less Palestinian boys? Sad.

Daniyel.

Hi, do you ever hear the way you sound. Do you see what you say. So I am not a Mulim or Jew (both are semitic) and your calling me "filthy scum". Are you Jewish, why are yous so full of hate. I can't believe your calling us that.
Laugh at us, were not even Palestinians. I am really wondering, what kind of people Jews are.
You want to know what kind of people Jews are?
Who built the hospitals and museums? Who initiated most of the charities? Who operates on people for free when they can't afford it?
That's the kind of "monsters" we are.

Next.

Next.

Next.

Really Hoss,my man,stop all this "Hate Site" nonsense as both sides are on an equal footing in this regard...when will you accept that Israel are not squeaky clean.....what stops you from analysing the truth and facts....you are a good man but you show such bias and obsequiousness for one side only.....what is your motivation for this inaccurate stance..I trust you and yours are well and happy. steve

Daniyel.

You want to know what kind of people Jews are?
Who built the hospitals and museums? Who initiated most of the charities? Who operates on people for free when they can't afford it?
That's the kind of "monsters" we are.

No doubt with other peoples money but whatever

Forum List

Back