Hamas "We killed the Israeli teens"

Anyone is surprised? Perhaps more conspiracy theories?
In first, Hamas official takes credit for kidnap and murder of Israeli teens | JPost | Israel News
Now tell me how someone can brag about killing of children.. fuckers..i don't care about the gazans - our people is my top priority.

No conspiracies, no surprises. Just another feeble Zionist attempt to justify the murder of over 2000 Palestinians in another "lawn mowing" excercise.

"Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.

"Given the timing I would be very suspicious about his claim. I still don't believe Hamas as an organisation and its upper echelons sanctioned the kidnappings – something that Israeli intelligence also believes," he said.

Lovatt said that al-Arouri may be trying to claim credit for the actions of others in an attempt to demonstrate his own continued sway in the West Bank and Hamas's ability to hit Israel after failing to secure significant concessions after six weeks of violence in Gaza.

"A second, more remote possibility, is that al-Arouri is telling the truth and that he has operated on his own initiative – a development with very worrying repercussions as it would imply a serious power struggle and splintering within Hamas," he said." Hamas official: we were behind the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers | World news | The Guardian

Next.

That's a desperate move. Quoting a NOBODY who believes the Hamas commander is "just bragging".. While I published a dozen mainstream sources quoting his words and claim..

As soon as you produce an official rebuttal of his admission from an approved spokesperson for Hamas -- we can chat. Til we get that denial -- you lose.. NEXT !!!
Pali supporters will always claim that MEMRI or any other translating service is lying. Then they say MEMRI is cherry picking words, sentences and phrases.After that the speaker is misquoted. Then he is not an official spokesman. (In this case the guy is representing Hamas in Turkey.) Now the guy is supposed to be kidding? This is getting to be hilarious.Oh, and Ajad never said Israel should be wiped from the map. (Another MEMRI faux pas.) :blahblah:

@Phoenall, at the time of 9/11 there were plenty of people in the UK who had been damaged by the Noraid funded IRA terrorists who thought New York got what it deserved.
banner-drop-manhattan-bridge.jpg
bridge21n-6-web.jpg

The scum of the earth are all over N.Y.C.!

If you look you will see that the majority are immigrants from the east, the same people that danced on 9/11 and handed out sweets to celebrate.

And I was lucky as I lived in an IRA safe area, but I still condemned the IRA and the Irish migrants to the US who believed the LIES told by the sien fein. Did you know that the IRA terrorists were trained by the ISLAMONAZIS in many of their terrorist activities and they also started to target innocent childrem

Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, ''It's very good.'' Then he edited himself: ''Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.'' He predicted that the attack would ''strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we've experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror.''
A DAY OF TERROR - THE ISRAELIS - Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2 Nations Closer - NYTimes.com

Yes a good day for the WAR ON TERROR, but a bad day for the muslims. The world now needs to ask how many more innocents blood will be spilt before our governments take action against the international ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS. When doctors who had made an oath to save lives can conspire to murder thousands of innocents in the name of the Palestinians then it is time to close the doors on islam

Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied, ''It's very good.'' Then he edited himself: ''Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.'' He predicted that the attack would ''strengthen the bond between our two peoples, because we've experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror.''
A DAY OF TERROR - THE ISRAELIS - Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2 Nations Closer - NYTimes.com

So what is the main point one should take from the above article?

That the muslims will mass murder innocents until they are stopped by greater force, then and only then will the world be safe from ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM and MASS MURDER

Hamas feel justified to kill Israeli Military, but want to cry to the court that Israel happens to kill gazan Civilians

There fixed it 4 ya

Nope you tried to alter the truth but we all know that hamas has admitted to targeting children because they bring more propaganda value. So hamas will always try to murder innocent children for their propaganda value, which is why they force their own to act as human shields. Lets see the UN take the only action they can and arrest the P.A. officials on charges of crimes against humanity and war crimes

The sun rises in the east...

The sun sets in the west...

The earth revolves around the sun...

Hamas are terrorist filth - the scum of the earth - a cancer on the face of humanity.

In first, Hamas official takes credit for kidnap and murder of Israeli teens | JPost | Israel News
Now tell me how someone can brag about killing of children.. fuckers..i don't care about the gazans - our people is my top priority.

No conspiracies, no surprises. Just another feeble Zionist attempt to justify the murder of over 2000 Palestinians in another "lawn mowing" excercise.

"Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council of Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.

"Given the timing I would be very suspicious about his claim. I still don't believe Hamas as an organisation and its upper echelons sanctioned the kidnappings – something that Israeli intelligence also believes," he said.

Lovatt said that al-Arouri may be trying to claim credit for the actions of others in an attempt to demonstrate his own continued sway in the West Bank and Hamas's ability to hit Israel after failing to secure significant concessions after six weeks of violence in Gaza.

"A second, more remote possibility, is that al-Arouri is telling the truth and that he has operated on his own initiative – a development with very worrying repercussions as it would imply a serious power struggle and splintering within Hamas," he said." Hamas official: we were behind the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers | World news | The Guardian

Next.

That's a desperate move. Quoting a NOBODY who believes the Hamas commander is "just bragging".. While I published a dozen mainstream sources quoting his words and claim..

As soon as you produce an official rebuttal of his admission from an approved spokesperson for Hamas -- we can chat. Til we get that denial -- you lose.. NEXT !!!
Pali supporters will always claim that MEMRI or any other translating service is lying. Then they say MEMRI is cherry picking words, sentences and phrases.After that the speaker is misquoted. Then he is not an official spokesman. (In this case the guy is representing Hamas in Turkey.) Now the guy is supposed to be kidding? This is getting to be hilarious.Oh, and Ajad never said Israel should be wiped from the map. (Another MEMRI faux pas.) :blahblah:

One, I'm not a Pali supporter or whatever name you want to use and your right, I do not trust Memi started by Jews and ran by Jews to promote Islam and Muslim hate.

Next.

One, I'm not a Pali supporter or whatever name you want to use and your right, I do not trust Memi started by Jews and ran by Jews to promote Islam and Muslim hate.
I guess you are cool with anti-Semite.
Because you do support discrimination over race so far only for Jews.
How noble the "humanitarians" and "anti-war" advocates supporting the violent of one side over the other, sick and twisted, and special comment for Bill Really - this is a RHETORICALLY way to express my opinion about YOU, in other word hypocrites.

Next.

You are a founder member of Team Palestine, and will LIE to defend their cause

Next.

How noble the "humanitarians" and "anti-war" advocates supporting the violent of one side over the other, sick and twisted, and special comment for Bill Really - this is a RHETORICALLY way to express my opinion about YOU, in other word hypocrites.

No if it were a Palestinian, Iran or Arab owned and operated site and they showed lots of videos of sermons and talks by Jewish people in Hebrew, I would also be suspicious.

Next.

No if it were a Palestinian, Iran or Arab owned and operated site and they showed lots of videos of sermons and talks by Jewish people in Hebrew, I would also be suspicious.
MEMRI simply record and translate, Hebrew is also a language everyone can learn, so does Arabic by any tongue.

This revelation in no way DEPENDS on MEMRI.. At this point DOZENS of mainstream international sources are reporting what this Hamas guy said. And he SAID IT at a public conference in front of hundreds of witnesses..

There is a lot of excuses being made by embarrassed Hamas lovers -- but yet -- no rebuttal from any Hamas source.. It's a done deal Penelope.. Hamas motivated those kidnappings and murders..

This revelation in no way DEPENDS on MEMRI.. At this point DOZENS of mainstream international sources are reporting what this Hamas guy said. And he SAID IT at a public conference in front of hundreds of witnesses..

There is a lot of excuses being made by embarrassed Hamas lovers -- but yet -- no rebuttal from any Hamas source.. It's a done deal Penelope.. Hamas motivated those kidnappings and murders..

For one I'm am not a Hamas lover, but I have my doubts. He may of said it , for something in return, but I do not believe it.

For one I'm am not a Hamas lover, but I have my doubts. He may of said it , for something in return, but I do not believe it.

Like I say to others, when you are in a hole, stop digging.

I don't feel like I'm in a hole. Have been following this and way to many stories, and then we have a confession. Right.

you just got a confession, inpublic, at a conference, from a top Hamas leader. YOU, just choose to ignore it.

I don't feel like I'm in a hole. Have been following this and way to many stories, and then we have a confession. Right.

Last edited:
you just got a confession, inpublic, at a conference, from a top Hamas leader. YOU, just choose to ignore it.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 96

There would be absolutely no reason for him to confess now , unless there was something in it for him. So no I do not believe it, now if the boys were alive and wanted to exchange them for prisoners, fine, but that is not the case. There is no reason to pick up 3 teens and kill them right away, without holding them for some sort of demand or ransom. I can't believe your all falling for this.

So maybe Penelope or others can tell us what an OFFICIAL Hamas confession looks like? What does a terrorist send?

1) A Hallmark Sympathy Card that plays their National Anthem?

2) A statement from the Hamas Secretary of State on Official
Hamas letterhead?

3)A tweet from the monsters that kidnapped and killed the boys? "Yo -- Z pigs. We done it" #HamasRules"

What else should we be looking for? I'll tell ya what. If the Mossad takes that jerk alive -- maybe the confession will be on "pay for view".... You've got your fist piece of evidence.. He's living in Turkey to escape death. But probably left his wife and kids in Gaza at his permanent GPS coordinates so they could be blown to bits.

Forum List

Back