Half the country doesnt get it: Transition/Progress will require discomfort. Sorry.

Why should the American people suffer for goals that aren't our own?

You're opposed to the survival of the human race? I can see Republicans being opposed to the the survival of their children and grandchildren, if they're having to switch light bulbs to achieve it. Free-Dumb drives them.

No backlash is going to stop the inevitable. Every civilization on Earth has either moved left, or collapsed into anarchy. Europe, left. Asia, left. America is a relatively young nation. But we will end up left just like Europe. And thats a good thing.
You stupid fool.

We had to rescue Europe from themselves THREE TIMES.

Those idiot fucktard leftists were ready to DESTROY THE PLANET because of their fucked up brainless politics.

No thanks. We won't be like Europe. Not on my watch.

The Ultra MAGAs and sadly some moderates just dont get it. Here are 3 facts:
1. We, the USA, are transitioning away from fossil fuels. Period.
2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.

Transition/Progress will require discomfort.​

More bullshit….Not one single leftist policy or ideal has resulted in positive progression for the nation as whole…such is evidenced when taking a quick glance at the workings and functionality of ANY filthy blue shithole in America.

You're opposed to the survival of the human race? I can see Republicans being opposed to the the survival of their children and grandchildren, if they're having to switch light bulbs to achieve it. Free-Dumb drives them.

The human race is surviving just fine. You people amaze me at how well brainwashing works.

2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy
If you’re right, then it’s time to burn this country to the ground. Time to nuke the whole place. Engage in a total war, scorched earth policy.

3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.
^^^ delusional leftist propaganda. You will be defeated and demoralized this Nov even New Yorkers are pissed at Biden's sky high gas and food prices. :itsok:

The human race is surviving just fine. You people amaze me at how well brainwashing works.
Leftists want to push the transition, when if they would just sit back, it would happen naturally. These fossil fuel prices are artificial, and every one knows it. The Left always proclaims that Biden and friends do not control the prices. What they ignore is------------>they have a large impact on production in this country. And who/whom has the largest or 2nd largest fossil fuels reserve in the world? Why, that would be us!

And when their ideas are proven ridiculous, they feign being triggered or insulted, which used to make them the most powerful posters on the board or in the thread. No longer! They are finally getting slapped down by a majority of Americans who have had enough. Nobody EVER wanted to touch a thread on George Floyd, or any racial issue because of the sensitivity. The Left seen this, and used all of that to get us where we are now, with defunding police, etc.

As for the Leftists, that isn't going to work any more! You feel triggered because of some racial issue you create by suggesting it is not a crazy acting alone, but somehow is indicative of some imaginary supremacy? Tough toenails chumps! WE are going to challenge you, period! Look what you people have done by us allowing you to have free reign because we kept our mouth shut hoping it would all go away. No more! The damage you have done is far to extensive for us to sit back any longer. And it is showing up in virtually EVERY poll that I/we are not the only American(s) to realize that ENOUGH, is ENOUGH!

Actually, 3/4 of the country gets it. Your Vegetable Messiah is a complete trainwreck, and so is his New Green Deal debacle.

Your messages are preachy which is emotion laden and fact absent
The USA will not be stepping back to the 1930’s based on your feelings and wishes

Leftists want to push the transition, when if they would just sit back, it would happen naturally. These fossil fuel prices are artificial, and every one knows it. The Left always proclaims that Biden and friends do not control the prices. What they ignore is------------>they have a large impact on production in this country. And who/whom has the largest or 2nd largest fossil fuels reserve in the world? Why, that would be us!

And when their ideas are proven ridiculous, they feign being triggered or insulted, which used to make them the most powerful posters on the board or in the thread. No longer! They are finally getting slapped down by a majority of Americans who have had enough. Nobody EVER wanted to touch a thread on George Floyd, or any racial issue because of the sensitivity. The Left seen this, and used all of that to get us where we are now, with defunding police, etc.

As for the Leftists, that isn't going to work any more! You feel triggered because of some racial issue you create by suggesting it is not a crazy acting alone, but somehow is indicative of some imaginary supremacy? Tough toenails chumps! WE are going to challenge you, period! Look what you people have done by us allowing you to have free reign because we kept our mouth shut hoping it would all go away. No more! The damage you have done is far to extensive for us to sit back any longer. And it is showing up in virtually EVERY poll that I/we are not the only American(s) to realize that ENOUGH, is ENOUGH!

Eventually minorities will learn who plotted against them. The Hispanics are realizing it now as they are turning away from the Democrat party and supporting Republicans. Dementia Joe said the most racist things about blacks than any other presidential contender in our lifetime. So their support of minorities is bogus given they voted for the guy in the primaries and the general. Hispanics also realize the damage done to them by opening the border to millions of illegals. They understand it makes their life tougher and decreases their ability to make more money. There is much less solidarity with Hispanics than there are in the black community.

I'm hoping more and more blacks wake up to the damage the Democrats are inflicting on our country. Perhaps they finally will when government tries to force those low income blacks to buy a $60,000 electric vehicle. And oh yes, those things are not like plugging in a hair dryer from what I understand. The electrical in those old houses they live in will have to be updated to handle the charging process.

Yep, we know how it works....when you screw things up we hear "oops, not our fault". Take a hike.

The survival of the human race isn't at stake, moron, that is, so long as leftwing turds don't get their way.

I'm sure the poor and working class who are getting fucked over by the Dem's 'transition' will show up in Nov to let Biden and Dems know what they think of the 'transition'.

The survival of the human race isn't at stake, moron, that is, so long as leftwing turds don't get their way.
Emotetards are pearl clutching drama queens. All worst cases always become most likely because that’s such a dramatic Pearl clutch and fall to the fainting couch.

Forum List

Back