Half the country doesnt get it: Transition/Progress will require discomfort. Sorry.

You didn't pay shit.

ANOTHER snot nosed leftist lie. ^^^

You're a dimwitted asshole. You're not fooling anyone

And the protests happened because a citizen was murdered by a cop.

I don't give a rat's ass what your "reason" is for terrorism, fucktard.

Not because anyone wanted to make your false god look bad. I'm not in office so I'm not going anywhere and it's very possible nothing changes.

No, that is not possible. Not any more. You've seen to that.

Your party has no plan.

What party is that, dumb stupid idiotic moronic shit for brains fucktard?

What they have is a bunch of dumb asses like you yelling Leftists! Leftist! because you're too dammn dumb to see you are the one getting taken for a ride.
YOU are riding, out of town, on a rail.

Your words are the words of the person who's about to lose their job for malfeasance.

You screwed up. Big time. And you're STILL screwing up. Big time. You're doubling down on stupid.

Your BLM protests, fucktard fool, we're funded by Susan Rosenberg, a convicted communist terrorist who was considered SO dangerous that even Obama and Schumer argued against her parole. But Slick Willie let her out anyway.

She sits on the board of an organization called Thousand Currents, which is financially joined at the hip with the DNC. As a matter of fact Thousand Currents is little more than a money conduit for the Democratic National Committee.

Yes, dumbass lib, the Democrats paid for those riots. There are financial records, and they're in the public domain. There is ZERO chance Democrats can evade responsibility for that.

No, all societies do NOT move left as they advance.

They advance as they extend rights to more and more people and then DECLINE as those rights become more and more limited.

The authoritarian left is now the chief instrument for restricting individual rights as it represents the interests of centralized monetary power returning us to an oligarchy.

Oswald Spengler wrote of the return of the great Caesars as an indication of a society reverting to an oligarchy. We didn't get a great Caesar. All we got was Biden as a figurehead FOR the great Caesars.

The Ultra MAGAs and sadly some moderates just dont get it. Here are 3 facts:
1. We, the USA, are transitioning away from fossil fuels. Period.
2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.

I know you're just trolling, but you must have done it for a reason other than for a laugh. But since on the subject.............

We are experiencing what moving left is. Highest inflation rate in 40 years, highest gas prices ever, worst border problem in over 20 years, highest interest rates in 13 years, American mothers who can't even get Fn baby formula in this once great country. The people are saying NO. Just look at the polls, and when you do, remember they always lie about them and are heavily tilted lift. If Dementia's approval rating is at 35%, it's likely more like 27%.

But if you're not trolling, why don't you just give up on America and move to someplace that's already where the Democrats want to take us, like Cuba or North Korea?

If you don't want to move, I'm happy to inform you it can be avoided. We already have places in this country that provide free government medical care like the left wants, nobody has guns except for government, nobody has money except for government, working is optional. If you don't want to work, fine, government will still take care of you. Government provides housing and even three square meals a day, government provided cable and internet.

We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to get into.

2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.
/----/ Here are leftists helping folks make the discomfortable changes --PERIOD.
1655293284158.png

1655293341526.png

1655293381751.png

I agree the nation and the world is moving left. They are also becoming more secular and immoral however. Rome ring bells? Let’s correct #2 to make it more accurate.

We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they DECAY.

What I'm hoping for is they keep pushing it. I would like to see our country divided into two countries instead: one side for leftists, and the other side for real Americans.

Imagine living in a country not having to put up with leftist bullshit all the time. It would be heaven on earth. Tough on criminals, no climate change bullshit to deal with, no weirdos and freaks running around in front of our children, very little government dependency. Of course that would lead to a balanced budget and no money spent for political BS we don't need. No national debt. No more threats of disarming law abiding citizens. Like I said, heaven on earth.

/----/ Well, somebody should clue Joe in, because he's trying to lower gas prices.
3aa95c4260d0b9825da315668c5a279a

FILE PHOTO: Gas prices over the $6.00 mark are advertised at a 76 Station in Santa Monica, California
Trevor Hunnicutt
Wed, June 15, 2022, 5:12 AM

In this article:

By Trevor Hunnicutt
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Wednesday demanded oil companies explain why they aren't putting more gasoline on the market, sharply escalating his rhetoric against industry as he faces pressure over rising prices.

Let them eat cake!

We can use them for another 100 years. Fusion will be feasible long before that. We don't need morons like you and Biden forcing us to use technology that isn't working.

It works fine, if you can afford it, if you don't have to drive very far, if we had the electric grid for it, if we use up hundreds of miles of our land for solar panels and windmills, if you don't mind rolling blackouts in the summer. It works just dandy.

LOL. Here are the facts: Over 70% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction just before the midterms and Democrat's response is that we should continue going in the same direction that over 70% of Americans think is the wrong direction. Great campaign slogan!

There doesn't have to be discomfort with proper planning, time and concentrated effort. To say otherwise shows a closed and narrow mind.

America is designed and built around a foundation of fossil fuels. It isn't even just for public energy, it's for cars, hauling trucks, planes, construction equipment and more. It's also used in fertilizers, virtually all plastics, medical supplies and more. It isn't just about gas stations.

To pull the rug out from virtually our entire nations basis is irresponsible and impossible in the short term without destroying our system. It needs to be a slow gradual process that will take time. To pull away from fossil fuels is a Nobel goal but it has to be planned.

Now see if Biden came out and said "I'm working to put a plan in process to break our dependence on fossil fuels over the next 20 years as my legacy. We will be starting by building nuclear power plants starting in major cities first and upgrading electrical grids and once they are in place we will begin to transition to them. In the mean time nothing will change as we begin this process. We're working with energy providers to transition them as well so no jobs or companies are threatened." Or something close to that people would be ok with it. But he is just throwing on the brakes with no back up plan, no contingencies and nothing in place to change to and it's hurting our economy, people's lives, businesses and industries which is criminal and irresponsible.

But I understand, you're a contrarian. You don't care about what's good for America or Americans, don't care about considering everything, don't care about reason. All you care about is defending your tribe while hating the other one. That's why all your posts contain wording showing you hate conservatives, hate trump, love Biden and so on. You take topics that don't need to be about politics and force it in.

That's why no one takes you seriously.

To pull the rug out from virtually our entire nations basis is irresponsible and impossible in the short term without destroying our system. It needs to be a slow gradual process that will take time. To pull away from fossil fuels is a Nobel goal but it has to be planned.

Now see if Biden came out and said "I'm working to put a plan in process to break our dependence on fossil fuels over the next 20 years as my legacy. We will be starting by building nuclear power plants starting in major cities first and upgrading electrical grids and once they are in place we will begin to transition to them. In the mean time nothing will change as we begin this process. We're working with energy providers to transition them as well so no jobs or companies are threatened." Or something close to that people would be ok with it. But he is just throwing on the brakes with no back up plan, no contingencies and nothing in place to change to and it's hurting our economy, people's lives, businesses and industries which is criminal and irresponsible.

And that's the problem. Government forcing us to use fuels that are expensive, fuels we don't want, fuels that provide no benefit other than to the enviro-kooks is like if government told Henry Ford he must develop fuel injection before he could introduce the Model-T.

Government didn't have to subsidize or force people to use cell phones or the internet. People loved these ideas and they were self-supportive. Because of that, private industry gladly took over and made them the most used and popular devices in the country.

Even if government or politics never played a hand in all this, I seriously doubt we will be using fossil fuels in a hundred years from now. Some company will have to introduce a fuel that's just as cheap, just as powerful, just as reliable as fossil fuels, and the world will flock to it.

You call this advancing? :lmao:

For these people, being challenged to be curious, think analytically, and look to the future represents a vicious personal attack.

They'd much rather take us back to the 1950s in a world that is moving on without us.
Much of the world minus politics is closer to 1950's morals but with local ways.

For these people, being challenged to be curious, think analytically, and look to the future represents a vicious personal attack.

They'd much rather take us back to the 1950s in a world that is moving on without us.
Well, that's one vote for showing young children tranny erotica and canceling the living daylights out of the poor sap who dares to object.

Forum List

Back