Ha Ha

Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immeadiatly starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.

What exactly wil 9 9 9 do to the economy?

Cut revenues almost in half. It would also increase the amount of taxes that poor and middle class earners pay while reducing what the wealthiest pay.

No one will ever pay more than nine percent.. surely that's not to much to ask is it?

They will have to resort to things such as this

Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube

Gosh, I sure do like this man.

I think I will have to pay some attention to Mr Cain... see what he's about. He brings up some very valid points on the whole 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist' thing.

What areas of the govt are you interested in, im sure i can find you links or youtubes of his positions in those areas ;).

He is a bit weak on foreign policy, which he admits himself, but is the type to listen to the generals for the military and international advisors for relations on such matters.

If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.

When he gets the nomination..ping me.

:lol:

I think he's going to..

and only the very low class democrat calls a Black Republican a "token" That's about as low as a demonRat can go.. and Jillian went there..

I like Jillian but I agree that was a low-rent comment that has a ring of bigotry to it....its akin to calling obama an "oreo" which is something pretty low-rent to do too.

Gosh, I sure do like this man.

I think I will have to pay some attention to Mr Cain... see what he's about. He brings up some very valid points on the whole 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist' thing.

God i love being right. You people are fucking easy.

not sure how my saying I should pay some attention to Cain proves any point you made. I could care less who 'uses' him for what. All I said was I wanted to know more about him and his ideas... you know, so I can make a more informed decision who I should support?

God i love being right. You people are fucking easy.

not sure how my saying I should pay some attention to Cain proves any point you made. I could care less who 'uses' him for what. All I said was I wanted to know more about him and his ideas... you know, so I can make a more informed decision who I should support?

Um way to avoid your last part of the post i quoted.

this?
...'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist' thing.

That's not the sole property of Herman Cain. It's been around a lot longer than he has...pretty much since Obama pulled the race card during the election in 2008.

Cut revenues almost in half. It would also increase the amount of taxes that poor and middle class earners pay while reducing what the wealthiest pay.

No one will ever pay more than nine percent.. surely that's not to much to ask is it?

Cough * state and local taxes * cough...

Cough,,,,, Fla has it in it's constitution State income taxes are prohibited.. we do have local sales and property taxes though..

If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.

The only reason Repugs allow him to run is because he's black. He's just a tool like all the other R candidates. Nobody cares who gets elected as long as they are Repubs and pliable.

The only reason Repugs allow him to run is because he's black. He's just a tool like all the other R candidates. Nobody cares who gets elected as long as they are Repubs and pliable.

obama-puppet.jpg

Wow sarah I always thought that, while on the opposite side of many issues, you were a decent person.

I never pegged you as a racist :(.

People support cain because he is real and many of his values reflect their own (speaking for myself). For you to just say people do it based on race and not on character is low-rent.

Wow sarah I always thought that, while on the opposite side of many issues, you were a decent person.

People support cain because he is real and many of his values reflect their own (speaking for myself). For you to just say people do it based on race and not on character is low-rent.

Fuck off. I really never gave too awfully much thought to you at all.

Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immediately starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.

The man knows economics unlike the Pres that we have now.
To those of us who do know economics and how businesses in this country operate the plan would be a booster shot for the economy.
For the low income is would give them more money back from Fed tax and his plan includes to give them deductions to help offset with the sales tax.
His empowerment zones would help the inner cities to build themselves back up again and get them good public schools. He does need to get out there are explain this more to the public.
But his plan won't be the exact plan that his is proposing, congress will have their own input to it, but if he got elected, it would definitely be the topic in congress and how we need to change out tax system.

Fuck off. I really never gave too awfully much thought to you at all.

But you are a racist. SO IN KIND..............

:fu:

another racist dimowit heard from ray for your racist side sarwa.. ray

How did all these liberals get to be so racist,, is it the way they were raised?

Forum List

Back