Ha Ha

If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.

Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immeadiatly starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.

What exactly wil 9 9 9 do to the economy?

999 looks alot like 666
I dont like it, and if it passes that will be the end of peacefull resolution. And ill tell you why:

9% sales tax + state and local sales taxes. I am already at 7.3, so now were going to jump it up to 16.3% On a 150,000 dollar house that comes to 174,500. Thats right, 24,500 dollars in taxes. Average trip to the grocery store? 20 Dollars in taxes. This will also destroy any business that 'fuels the economy' by having a lower profit margin and supplying real goods and services. Were talking about small business here, not say jp morgan who contributes squate to reap in huge mountians of profit.

9% corporate income tax. Agian, this will destroy every business trying to survive. Business is like people to, in that if you dont make any money you dont pay any tax. So for business not making any money, or very little, its actually a 9% decrease in gross profits. Anyone should be able to see where this is going. What will big business do? Just continue to hide profits and move operations oversea's. Corporate power considers government rather weak, considering they have the rights of a human being but have an army of attorneys.

9% Personel income tax. This tax and sales tax are the only two that are going to generate any income whatsoever to the government. And both will destroy the weak and embolden the strong. The poor will suddenly see a 9% decrease in gross income, while seeing a 9% increase in prices. Ofcourse they dont have the money for this, so more will be on foodstamps, and housing assistance, and so on. The rich will bask in wealth because they spend only a teeny tiny fraction of income back into the system and they will continue to do as they always have. So while the poor and middle class and dumping up to 18% of what they dont have, corporate power will pay almost nothing, and the wealthy will pay only slightly more.

The only way to fiscal freedom is with fiscal responsability. This idea that we need a government that manages and regulates everything is insane, especially when the price is considered. I like Ron Pauls plan, the one where the income tax system just goes away to be replaced with nothing! Paid for with spending reduction and huge increases in freedom!

if your so enthusiastic about Cain, how many black friends do you have WT? I think the only reason you like him is because the rest of the Repub Primary candidates are either imploding or are whackaloons :lol:

IOW- he aint your 1st- choice WillowTank.

if your so enthusiastic about Cain, how many black friends do you have WT? I think the only reason you like him is because the rest of the Repub Primary candidates are either imploding or are whackaloons :lol:

IOW- he aint your 1st- choice WillowTank.

I wont speak for willow but I'm pretty sure, from discussions with her, she supports him for the same reasons I do.

I like him the best out of the field because his statements on what he values and what he thinks should be done economically line up closest to my own, plus he has actual plans for all the issues that i can go read.

I like the 9-9-9 plan for example but since he actually put the plan out I can go and see some things I dont like about it too (such as zero cap gains tax, that should be 9% too)

And yes the other canidates suck, i dont mind romney he was a good gov and I voted for him as gov here but i'd prefer cain over romeney and newt over romney and cain over newt.

Do I have to have black friends for my support to be valid, in your opinion?

Go back and do a search for "Herman Cain" and then narrow it by my screenname "PLYMCO_PILGRIM" and you will see I was the first one on the "Cain Train" here.

Last edited:
If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.

The only reason Repugs allow him to run is because he's black. He's just a tool like all the other R candidates. Nobody cares who gets elected as long as they are Repubs and pliable.

another racist dimowit heard from ray for your racist side sarwa.. ray

Why do you post like a little baby, Wiwwow?

The only reason Repugs allow him to run is because he's black. He's just a tool like all the other R candidates. Nobody cares who gets elected as long as they are Repubs and pliable.

Wow sarah I always thought that, while on the opposite side of many issues, you were a decent person.

I never pegged you as a racist :(.

People support cain because he is real and many of his values reflect their own (speaking for myself). For you to just say people do it based on race and not on character is low-rent.

Fuck off. I really never gave too awfully much thought to you at all.

Wow, just wow.

Sarah doesn't care to grow past her racism, again I'm shocked at how badly I misunderstood what type of person you are. Please do the liberals a favor and no longer call yourself one.

Wow sarah I always thought that, while on the opposite side of many issues, you were a decent person.

People support cain because he is real and many of his values reflect their own (speaking for myself). For you to just say people do it based on race and not on character is low-rent.

Isn't that what the R's have been saying about Obama's black supporters since, oh; I wanna say Day One?

Isn't that what the R's have been saying about Obama's black supporters since, oh; I wanna say Day One?

a small minority...pardon the pun.

I'm not sure to be honest but I dont have a problem with black people supporting obama because they agree with his values.

Is that comment by you supposed to dimish or detract from my statement?

I'm not sure to be honest but I dont have a problem with black people supporting obama because they agree with his values.

When she does it, it's low-rent, and it is low-rent when they do it.

When she does it, it's low-rent, and it is low-rent when they do it.

I agree on both accounts.

Obamaturd is just a tool. And there were a lot of blacks that voted for him just because he is black. Your point is as usual pointless.

Why does Wiwwow post like a baby :( MAN-UP, :mad: like Sharron Angle said [the one who ran from the press and lost the race in Arizona ;) ] :lol:

If two Black guys are running, how many on the right are going to show up at the polls?

Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immeadiatly starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.

What exactly wil 9 9 9 do to the economy?

999 looks alot like 666
I dont like it, and if it passes that will be the end of peacefull resolution. And ill tell you why:

9% sales tax + state and local sales taxes. I am already at 7.3, so now were going to jump it up to 16.3% On a 150,000 dollar house that comes to 174,500. Thats right, 24,500 dollars in taxes. Average trip to the grocery store? 20 Dollars in taxes. This will also destroy any business that 'fuels the economy' by having a lower profit margin and supplying real goods and services. Were talking about small business here, not say jp morgan who contributes squate to reap in huge mountians of profit.

9% corporate income tax. Agian, this will destroy every business trying to survive. Business is like people to, in that if you dont make any money you dont pay any tax. So for business not making any money, or very little, its actually a 9% decrease in gross profits. Anyone should be able to see where this is going. What will big business do? Just continue to hide profits and move operations oversea's. Corporate power considers government rather weak, considering they have the rights of a human being but have an army of attorneys.

9% Personel income tax. This tax and sales tax are the only two that are going to generate any income whatsoever to the government. And both will destroy the weak and embolden the strong. The poor will suddenly see a 9% decrease in gross income, while seeing a 9% increase in prices. Ofcourse they dont have the money for this, so more will be on foodstamps, and housing assistance, and so on. The rich will bask in wealth because they spend only a teeny tiny fraction of income back into the system and they will continue to do as they always have. So while the poor and middle class and dumping up to 18% of what they dont have, corporate power will pay almost nothing, and the wealthy will pay only slightly more.

The only way to fiscal freedom is with fiscal responsability. This idea that we need a government that manages and regulates everything is insane, especially when the price is considered. I like Ron Pauls plan, the one where the income tax system just goes away to be replaced with nothing! Paid for with spending reduction and huge increases in freedom!

I hope your not ignoring this Willowtree. 9-9-9 is about as stupid and foolish as they come. It would really be a shame if you came to realize later that you supported a total doushbag based on moronic mathamatics.

How many of these fine Tea Party folks would vote for Cain?

49424_story__obama%20in%20the%20zoo.jpg

racist12.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

4995.jpg

Demonstrate a genuine program to cut government, reduce taxes and restore individual freedom and I suspect Cain would garner more folks than you might imagine.

Forum List

Back