Ha Ha

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
Let's see that would make it a black conservative nominee. So then something like, "America's not ready for an Uncle Tom in the White House."

WatertheTree

Reaction score
If Herman Cain wins the Republican nomination for President the demoRats will have to stop saying "they just want the black guy out of the WH." Then what can they say? We need a contingency plan.??? Suggestions being taken.
Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immeadiatly starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
We can tell them we are still biased. We just wanted the Incompetent Black Man out of the WH. We don't mind black, we do mind Incompetence.

Last edited:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score
They will have to resort to things such as this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGASj9lcYM]Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube[/ame]

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Reaction score
Let's see that would make it a black conservative nominee. So then something like, "America's not ready for an Uncle Tom in the White House."
Racist.

See? We know how to say that word. :D

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGASj9lcYM]Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube[/ame]
Gosh, I sure do like this man.

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

I see dumb people. :cuckoo:

(no offense, pilgrim... i know you're not dumb... but the company you keep......)

Last edited:

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score
Herman Cain wont win. He is just being promoted by the media right now because its obvious that mitts a lozer, Perry is going down in flames (will be lucky to continue to hold office in tx) and Ron Paul is the front runner.

Of course Ron Paul aims to immeadiatly starve the crony hogs so anyone other then him is better. Lets go with mister 9-9-9 what a freaking joke. Clearly none has given consideration to what 9-9-9 will do to the economy.
:rofl:

OP
WillowTree

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What exactly wil 9 9 9 do to the economy?

Conservative

Type 40
Reaction score

Gosh, I sure do like this man.
I think I will have to pay some attention to Mr Cain... see what he's about. He brings up some very valid points on the whole 'if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist' thing.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
When he gets the nomination..ping me.

:lol:

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

What exactly wil 9 9 9 do to the economy?
Cut revenues almost in half. It would also increase the amount of taxes that poor and middle class earners pay while reducing what the wealthiest pay.

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score
You only need contingency plans for fantasy scenarios, if you live in a fantasy world. Have fun, whatever color the sky is there. :lol:

OP
WillowTree

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When he gets the nomination..ping me.

:lol:
I think he's going to..

and only the very low class democrat calls a Black Republican a "token" That's about as low as a demonRat can go.. and Jillian went there..

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List