Gypsies are basically half turk/kurd/armenian type ancestry and half indian-asian

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
+ Some little or some more european

Example of Gypsies 23andme (they seem to be basically what I described in my OP) some are also a good amount of european though like I am

Gypsy 1
Chad2.jpg

Gypsy 2
Mark.jpg

Mark4.jpg

Photo Set of Gypsies from Serbia and Bulgaria (take that looks as guideline most gypsies dont look much different in that region)
Asen-Bulgaria-Commando.jpg

AIv.jpg

Dobromir-Easter.jpg

National-Soccer-Team-Roma-Serbia2.jpg

National-Soccer-Team-Roma-Serbia.jpg

Pope-Francisand-Roma.jpg

Romaund-Sinti.jpg

Roma2.jpg

So I wasted all that time thinking Gypsies looked like Cher?

Cher-Gypsys-Tramps-And-Thieves-1549662415.jpg

Here ya go Mortimer
upload_2019-12-17_20-54-11.png

A young Romani couple from the 1890s.

The Romani people are unique, not only in their interesting style of dress and culture, but because they aren’t technically from anywhere. The Romanis - also known as gypsies - are known for constantly traveling, who are believed to have originated in northern India, although they’re closely related with Eastern Europe and even the Americas.

By the late 19th century the Romani people could be found traveling across the world, from England and Scotland to New York City. Beginning in 1888 the Gypsy Lore Society started to publish a journal that was meant to dispel rumors about their lifestyle.

Example of Gypsies 23andme (they seem to be basically what I described in my OP) some are also a good amount of european though like I am

Gypsy 1
Chad2.jpg

Gypsy 2
Mark.jpg

Mark4.jpg

Photo Set of Gypsies from Serbia and Bulgaria (take that looks as guideline most gypsies dont look much different in that region)

AIv.jpg

Dobromir-Easter.jpg

Pope-Francisand-Roma.jpg

Romaund-Sinti.jpg

Roma2.jpg
Hey, Mortimer, I like the cowboy hat in your latest avatar. It's a cool look.

Gypsy 1
Chad2.jpg

Gypsy 2
Mark.jpg

Mark4.jpg

AIv.jpg

Dobromir-Easter.jpg

Pope-Francisand-Roma.jpg

Romaund-Sinti.jpg

Roma2.jpg

Thanks

Here ya go Mortimer
View attachment 295307

A young Romani couple from the 1890s.

The Romani people are unique, not only in their interesting style of dress and culture, but because they aren’t technically from anywhere. The Romanis - also known as gypsies - are known for constantly traveling, who are believed to have originated in northern India, although they’re closely related with Eastern Europe and even the Americas.

By the late 19th century the Romani people could be found traveling across the world, from England and Scotland to New York City. Beginning in 1888 the Gypsy Lore Society started to publish a journal that was meant to dispel rumors about their lifestyle.

This woman looks WASPY kinda and is a american gypsy. Some are very mixed though and are not brown anymore.

Alexa.jpg
Alexa2.jpg

Gypsy 1
Chad2.jpg

Gypsy 2
Mark.jpg

Mark4.jpg

AIv.jpg

Dobromir-Easter.jpg

Pope-Francisand-Roma.jpg

Romaund-Sinti.jpg

Roma2.jpg

Thanks
You're welcome. And it really IS a cool look, the best avatar you've had, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back