Guns are to blame--not people.

1) The Second Amendment is about Militias, not guns.
2) Yes, you absolutely should take away people's guns if they are dangerous.

The best argument for gun control is a conversation with a gun nut.
The second amendment is about individual rights not militia

The biggest gun nuts are armed and working for government which is the best argument against gun control

We didn't have one murder all last week. How did you commies in Chicago do?

Statistics can't be racist. Statistics are simply facts that you can't accept.

Really?

Cleveland ended 2021 with 170 homicides, the second worst year for homicides in the city since there were 175 in 1991. The total is down from 2020’s 193 homicides, the worst year for homicides since 1982.

Now, Cleveland has a current population of 395,000 170/395,000 Or 1 out of 2323 Clevelanders met an untimely end.
Chicago had 800 homicides. Which sounds awful, but we have a population of 2,739,797, or 1 out of 3424

Covid was still with us last year and this year and all those unnecessart businesses stayed open. You must have missed the latest John Hopkins report. Lockdowns didn't so shit in stopping the virus.

Kind of exactly the point, isn't it? We practiced any serious containment for about three months. In some parts of the country.

That thing we didn't try didn't work. What a surprise. Just ignore the countries like Japan that DID do lockdowns and practiced safety measures. We're Americans, we're special.

Like Short Bus Special... but special.

A much greater threat than those two combined is those who have exploited an exaggerated cold/flu outbreak to sabotage the economy and destroy basic freedoms, and the useful idiots who are stupid enough to believe and obey them.

Your usual effort to dismiss the impact of a common criminal on the rights of human beings is noted.

I've had a TV stolen from me. I got a new one.
I die of covid, because some asshole didn't get his vaccination and held a mass spreader event, I'm not coming back from that one.

Kind of exactly the point, isn't it? We practiced any serious containment for about three months. In some parts of the country.

That thing we didn't try didn't work. What a surprise. Just ignore the countries like Japan that DID do lockdowns and practiced safety measures. We're Americans, we're special.

Like Short Bus Special... but special.

We people have a constitution that prohibits any real lock down. A federal judge ruled that a lock down was unconstitutional in PA. Experts agree that part of Japan's success is they are generally healthier people than we in the US. They weigh less because it's the law with their socialized healthcare system. Too fat for too long they haul you ass away to a fat farm until you reach government mandated weight. They eat little fast food and nutrition is important to most of the population which aids in weight related diseases like diabetes and obesity.

Unlike in the US, the Japanese people trust their government and only need suggestions to act whereas we in the US have plenty of people that do not trust the government nor their recommendations. Most of our deaths were the elderly with pre-existing conditions which was much rarer in Japan. And most of our deaths were people found with huge deficiencies in Vitamin D. Here we greet each other with hand shakes, hugs and kisses. Over there, greetings are keeping distance from each other and bowing, a generations old tradition.

In fear of overwhelming their health facilities, especially during the Olympics, they had minimum testing because they didn't want anybody that had covid with mild symptoms in their hospitals, so of course their report rate was much less than the US. Here, healthcare facilities considered a covid death if you died with covid instead of because of covid like what happened to my Uncle and thousands of similar stories across the US.

I've had a TV stolen from me. I got a new one.
I die of covid, because some asshole didn't get his vaccination and held a mass spreader event, I'm not coming back from that one.

Vaccinated people spread covid no different than unvaccinated. The vaccine only protects you, not anybody else.

The biggest problem in Ohio is that our gun laws simply are not strong enough. Domestic violence policy expert Julia Webber serves as the implementation director of the Gifford’s Law Center, a national organization striving to make America safer by working to end gun violence.

“So, unfortunately, and tragically, too many people who have lost their lives as a result of domestic violence and how often that’s been connected to use of firearms,” said Webber.

While federal laws are in place, the Gifford’s Law Center says Ohio doesn’t have any laws stopping people who are convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from buying firearms or ammunition and the same goes for those who have domestic violence protective orders against them.

The center said there are also no state laws requiring the removal or surrender of firearms from a suspect when a protection order is issued in domestic violence cases.

“We want to ensure that we actually allow for relinquishment, and surrender or seizure, if necessary, to ensure that those firearms are separated from someone who’s about to be violent,” Webber said.

When you ask leftists about the government taking our guns, they say nobody wants to take away your guns. Well here is a leftist that says they do.

What this kook is saying is that if your girlfriend or wife files a protection order against you, the government should be allowed to come to your home and take away your firearms even if no violence was involved. Simply get a protection order and that's all that should be needed to violate your constitutional rights. What is a misdemeanor domestic violence? I never heard of it, so I looked it up. Here is what I found for our state:

Threatening to cause harm to a family member or household member, even if you do not physically assault the person, can still result in a fourth-degree misdemeanor.

So if you tell your girlfriend or wife "Yeah, and I'll slap you around" you can be charged with this misdemeanor domestic violence law and have your firearms taken away just for that if it was up to this Julia Weber person.
Yes, in a republic we demand that domestic violence be solved by guns or the thread of guns and the desire of guns to discharge.

There will be no condom.

Whether any other person chooses to allow or not to allow himself to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs has no impact whosoever on your risk of dying from COVID-1984.

Someone else's choice to not be used as a test subject for a risky medical experiment is none of your fucking business.

Experts agree that part of Japan's success is they are generally healthier people than we in the US. They weigh less because it's the law with their socialized healthcare system. Too fat for too long they haul you ass away to a fat farm until you reach government mandated weight.

Can you just imagine CrimIncel Joe drooling at the prospect of government having the power to take such control over people's lives?

We people have a constitution that prohibits any real lock down. A federal judge ruled that a lock down was unconstitutional in PA. Experts agree that part of Japan's success is they are generally healthier people than we in the US. They weigh less because it's the law with their socialized healthcare system. Too fat for too long they haul you ass away to a fat farm until you reach government mandated weight. They eat little fast food and nutrition is important to most of the population which aids in weight related diseases like diabetes and obesity.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact. The Japanese are more health conscious and have universal health care.

It amazes me the that crazy right defines the ability to die young of a treatable disease as a freedom, but the idea that you guys can go around spreading a deadly disease is a right as well.

Unlike in the US, the Japanese people trust their government and only need suggestions to act whereas we in the US have plenty of people that do not trust the government nor their recommendations. Most of our deaths were the elderly with pre-existing conditions which was much rarer in Japan. And most of our deaths were people found with huge deficiencies in Vitamin D. Here we greet each other with hand shakes, hugs and kisses. Over there, greetings are keeping distance from each other and bowing, a generations old tradition.

The Japanese have more elderly people than we do... and yet they only had 18K Covid Deaths compared to our 900,000. And they considered 18K deaths a failure, as the PM resigned in disgrace.

In fear of overwhelming their health facilities, especially during the Olympics, they had minimum testing because they didn't want anybody that had covid with mild symptoms in their hospitals, so of course their report rate was much less than the US. Here, healthcare facilities considered a covid death if you died with covid instead of because of covid like what happened to my Uncle and thousands of similar stories across the US.
Yes, we're back to that... pretending that people didn't really have Covid when they did. Anything to pretend Trump didn't fuck this up and leave a steaming mess on Biden's desk.

Vaccinated people spread covid no different than unvaccinated. The vaccine only protects you, not anybody else.

Well, still not true.

Whether any other person chooses to allow or not to allow himself to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs has no impact whosoever on your risk of dying from COVID-1984.

Someone else's choice to not be used as a test subject for a risky medical experiment is none of your fucking business.

So the guy who thinks that his magic underwear protects him from evil rejects proven science. Right.

Can you just imagine @CrimIncel Joe drooling at the prospect of government having the power to take such control over people's lives?

Coming from a guy who belongs to a deranged cult that makes people shun their own family members?

It amazes me that you obey your cult with slavish devotion, but you reject even the most sensible recommendation from your government.

So the guy who thinks that his magic underwear protects him from evil rejects proven science. Right.

Coming from a guy who belongs to a deranged cult that makes people shun their own family members?

It amazes me that you obey your cult with slavish devotion, but you reject even the most sensible recommendation from your government.

Even if my religion was truly as bizarre as your insane and absurd lies make it out to be, it would still be more reasonable and sane than “the most sensible recommendation from your government” that you keep slavishly defending.

In any event, your hateful lies about my religion are not relevant to the topic of this thread, nor in any of the other threads where you use them to wave your hatred and your deceitfulness around as if it was some proud banner.

Even if my religion was truly as bizarre as your insane and absurd lies make it out to be, it would still be more reasonable and sane than “the most sensible recommendation from your government” that you keep slavishly defending.

Funny thing. Every day, most of us drive on government roads, we are kept safe in our beds at night by government first responders, our food is safe to eat because of government inspectors and government subsidized farms... America has never seen war on our own soil in 165 years because our military (run by the government) was so proficient.

In any event, your hateful lies about my religion are not relevant to the topic of this thread, nor in any of the other threads where you use them to wave your hatred and your deceitfulness around as if it was some proud banner.

Yet you've never pointed out one thing I've gotten wrong. And I generally avoid the really fun stuff like Joseph Smith predicting we would find people on the moon wearing Quaker Dress. Or Baptizing Dead People. Or the Mountain Meadow Massacre..

Come on, point out one thing about Mormon Beliefs I've gotten wrong. Don't worry, you can't.

if the purchaser has ever been convicted of misdemeanor Domestic Violence.
Your article seems to equate an accusation with a confirmation of violent behavior ending in conviction. A conviction already ends your ability to own a firearm. If you attempt to purchase a weapon and lie on the NICS form and it's discovered that you lied... that's a potential prison sentence.

Forum List

Back