Only in America

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

British doctor visiting US killed by stray bullet while lying in bed​

AAT06Kh.img

Dr Matthew Wilson died from a gunshot wound to the head after a bullet was fired into his apartment from a different building on Sunday, police in Brookhaven said.

Officers said Wilson did not appear to have been targeted deliberately, and that the weapon was discharged “recklessly” by a group of individuals next door.

Wilson was visiting his loved ones in Brookhaven in Atlanta when the shooting took place.

Police said that the shooting looked like an accident after someone from a neighbouring apartment building discharged their gun by mistake.

I think we should have a gun safety test before you can buy a gun, ammo or reloading supplies.

I'm sure many of you have passed a hunter's safety test. It will be similar.

AAT06Kh.img

Dr Matthew Wilson died from a gunshot wound to the head after a bullet was fired into his apartment from a different building on Sunday, police in Brookhaven said.

Officers said Wilson did not appear to have been targeted deliberately, and that the weapon was discharged “recklessly” by a group of individuals next door.

Wilson was visiting his loved ones in Brookhaven in Atlanta when the shooting took place.

Police said that the shooting looked like an accident after someone from a neighbouring apartment building discharged their gun by mistake.

I think we should have a gun safety test before you can buy a gun, ammo or reloading supplies.

Yeah, the guy who pulled the trigger likely should have been in jail or prison but was
Released
By democrat party judges and prosecutors and at the same time is a prohibited person who can’t buy, own or carry a gun.

Most of blacks being shot seem to be black women

The increase in murders of Black women comes as the overall US murder rate rose nearly 30% during the pandemic, the biggest jump in six decades. The number of people murdered increased sharply across racial groups, and in cities big and small. Most of America’s homicide victims remain men, and Black men and boys continue to face the highest overall risk of homicide, with at least 2,400 additional Black men and boys killed in 2020 compared with 2019, according to homicide data reported to the FBI.

But when a white rich doctor is shot, suddenly we get posts here about gun violence.

Freedom isnt free. Things happen.
We are a country of over 330M people.
THINK FFS

Gang violence has zero impact on me and mine.

Are your homies getting killed?
Democrats make me ill. You don't care about the genocide in China either.

Out of sight, out of mind, like the unborn.

So you are saying random gun violence like this does not effect you? I thought this whole thread was on the premise we all are subject to it.

I would just admonish those from other countries to stay out of violent democrat run cities.

Brookhaven Georgia? Suburb of Atlanta?

Chances are he was shot by a bullet from a Negro thug.

Negro crime is rampant in big city shitholes.

Democrats make me ill. You don't care about the genocide in China either.

Out of sight, out of mind, like the unborn.

So you are saying random gun violence like this does not effect you? I thought this whole thread was on the premise we all are subject to it.

I would just admonish those from other countries to stay out of violent democrat run cities.

How do you know white people didn't shoot our doctor? It doesn't say in the story I found.

AAT06Kh.img

Was it Alec Baldwin?

Only in America? LOL someone getting accidently shot could happen anywhere.

British tourist shot after her family accidentally drove into Brazilian favela​

British tourist accidentally shot dead in Ethiopian church​

British girl shot dead in Jamaica was 'accidental victim of feud'​

Only in America? LOL someone getting accidently shot could happen anywhere.

British tourist shot after her family accidentally drove into Brazilian favela​

British tourist accidentally shot dead in Ethiopian church​

British girl shot dead in Jamaica was 'accidental victim of feud'​

So, America is like "A Brazilian favela(slum)", Ethiopia, or Jaimaica?

AAT06Kh.img

That bullet had his name on it. There's nothing you can do when that happens.

Forum List

Back