Gun rights are necessary - gun obsession is not

get help before you hurt someone. What you think is normal is not.
What a fucktard. ^^^

The gentlemen says he fired a few rifles in the army, and you tell him to get help?

What an asshole.

Not surprised, though

Progtards, front and center

Will you cut that out? You're making me laugh too much. I'm trying to drink a Coke goddammit. :p
Are you done with that coke yet?

Good

Now repeat after me.

I pledge allegiance, to the people getting machine gun, in the United States of America, and to the republic which we save, one civilian army, under Thor, killing commies, with FMJs and 300-round belts for all.

I bought three this week. :)

So far. ;)

Here's two of them.

"Paratrooper" SKS.....Look at the pre-Clinton ban evil bayonet.....Oh my, so scary.

View attachment 650654

1971 Ruger MK I Target pistol.

View attachment 650655

The other was just a parts SKS I brought up to snuff and consigned.
The Ruger Target Pistol should be a tack driver. They are very accurate handguns. Cleaning them can be tricky. They come apart easily but are tricky to get back together.

You may well know the secrets to reassembling a Ruger Target Pistol but if not and for those who don’t this video works great.

The Ruger Target Pistol should be a tack driver. They are very accurate handguns. Cleaning them can be tricky. They come apart easily but are tricky to get back together.

You may well know the secrets to reassembling a Ruger Target Pistol but if not and for those who don’t this video works great.

Yeah, I have three Standards/MK I pistols and I've cut the cussing to a minimum.

LOL....The newer MK IV was developed for the mechanically disadvantaged. ;)

Are you done with that coke yet?

Good

Now repeat after me.

I pledge allegiance, to the people getting machine gun, in the United States of America, and to the republic which we save, one civilian army, under Thor, killing commies, with FMJs and 300-round belts for all.
I just need one shot, that's all.

I'm very happy with a computer controlled M82 and a shorty for close range

I bought three this week. :)

So far. ;)

Here's two of them.

"Paratrooper" SKS.....Look at the pre-Clinton ban evil bayonet.....Oh my, so scary.

View attachment 650654

View attachment 650655

The other was just a parts SKS I brought up to snuff and consigned.
The Ruger Target Pistol should prove very accurate. I have owned several over the years.

Most people "obsessed" with guns are just collecting them --- they've got money, why not?

Shoooooooo --- as my husband said yesterday, we could invade Delaware!

Joking, joking. :stir:
If you know what you are doing, firearms can be a great investment.

Over 50 years I have accumulated a small collection of firearms, mainly revolvers. I was not looking at them as an investment since all were well used on a pistol range for target shooting.

Target shooting can be a great hobby (if ammo is available or components for reloading).

Time for guns to go
If you think the bad guys will turn their firearms in, you are a fool.

The bad guys are all for gun control. It would make their work environment much safer. They could invade an honest person’s home and not have to worry about encountering an armed homeowner. The crime rate would skyrocket As would the homicide rate.

Let’s look at what happened in Brazil.

***snip***

Already one of the most violent countries in the world, NPR predicted that Brazil's murder rate "could get even worse." The Global Observatory framed the change with mockery: "Brazil, With Most Homicides in the World, Moves to Loosen Gun Laws," and explained that most people opposed loosening gun laws. Germany's GW explained that the policy defied all common sense and that a rise in fatalities was likely.

Bolsonaro made it much easier to own guns by dramatically reinterpreting the federal requirement that says gun permit applicants needed to go to federal police to prove they have an "effective necessity" for a gun. He also extended gun licenses from 5 to 10 years, and increased the maximum amount of guns one can own per household. The number of licensed firearm owners increased from about 330,000 when he took office to over 730,000 when the changes began taking effect in 2019.

In total, Bolsonaro made 32 changes to ease his nation's gun laws, including making it easier to carry concealed handguns in public.

According to John Lott in the Wall Street Journal:
In 2018, the year before Jair Bolsonaro became president, Brazil had one of the highest homicide rates among developed countries: 27.8 per 100,000 people, compared with 5 per 100,000 in the U.S. Mr. Bolsonaro’s solution: “Give guns to good people. Let people have guns so that they have the chance to defend themselves.”

In three years under Mr. Bolsonaro, the homicide rate has fallen 34%, to 18.5 per 100,000.

Yeah, I have three Standards/MK I pistols and I've cut the cussing to a minimum.

LOL....The newer MK IV was developed for the mechanically disadvantaged. ;)
I have considered buying the newest model just for that reason.

However I have also found that I can put a lot of rounds through my Ruger Target pistol and just run a patch down the barrel, keep the chamber clean and the accuracy doesn’t suffer.

I remember talking to a gunsmith one time and asking him how often he cleaned his .45 auto. He said, “I clean it when it quits working.” I don’t go that long.

All my other guns get cleaned every time I shoot them.

Gun rights are needed for personal security, hunting, target sport and as a potential check on an over-reaching government but in today's world you will need more than guns.

But we have people in our society obsessed with guns. Their are fringe groups who define their manhood, personal safety, self-worth and protection from government over-reach strictly on guns. They seem to need guns more than air and water. They include street gangs, They include disenfranchised loners. They include left wing radicals wanting to over throw the government. They include right wing anti-government groups.

We need laws to protect us from those who are obsessed with guns and what they do with them
Our current laws protect the rights of the obsessed to have guns and do what they do with them.
Oh, this shit again.

Define "obsession."

Gun rights are needed for personal security, hunting, target sport and as a potential check on an over-reaching government but in today's world you will need more than guns.

But we have people in our society obsessed with guns. Their are fringe groups who define their manhood, personal safety, self-worth and protection from government over-reach strictly on guns. They seem to need guns more than air and water. They include street gangs, They include disenfranchised loners. They include left wing radicals wanting to over throw the government. They include right wing anti-government groups.

We need laws to protect us from those who are obsessed with guns and what they do with them
Our current laws protect the rights of the obsessed to have guns and do what they do with them.
Numbnuts fuck off

View attachment 650655
P1030558.JPG

Real world has shown us was is too little. 90% of the US want universal background checks. Why not. It will stop all but it will stop some, maybe most. Something has to be done. Thoughts and prayers are not working.
I rarely sell my firearms. The reason is I want to be damn sure I don’t sell a weapon to someone who shouldn’t own one.

I have several requirements for a buyer.

1) He must have a valid Florida Concealed Weapons permit. That way I know he has had a background check.

2) I have to actually know the person.

3) I prefer to sell my firearms to people that I have shot with on a target range. That way I know they handle firearms safely.

The last firearms I sold were sixteen years ago. I was retiring and moving. I sold several handguns to a co-worker I used to shoot with at a pistol range. Of course he had a Florida Concealed Weapons permit.

If you know what you are doing, firearms can be a great investment.

Over 50 years I have accumulated a small collection of firearms, mainly revolvers. I was not looking at them as an investment since all were well used on a pistol range for target shooting.

Target shooting can be a great hobby (if ammo is available or components for reloading).
Thanks for the advice, actually ---- I need to keep the monetary worth in mind should I at some point have to deal with the gun collection issue.

New law: If you're obsessed with guns stay away from Elmer

I have considered buying the newest model just for that reason.

However I have also found that I can put a lot of rounds through my Ruger Target pistol and just run a patch down the barrel, keep the chamber clean and the accuracy doesn’t suffer.

I remember talking to a gunsmith one time and asking him how often he cleaned his .45 auto. He said, “I clean it when it quits working.” I don’t go that long.

All my other guns get cleaned every time I shoot them.
LOL.....In my early teens I bought a Ruger Standard 4 5/8" off one of my dad's hunting buddies and other than wiping it down when it got wet I don't ever remember cleaning it till I gave it to my nephew about 30 years later. It did not look the best but he still shoots it.

I toted it around hither and yon in a surplus GI M1911 holster I got at the military surplus store that was in town at the time. If you removed the wood insert inside the holster a extra Ruger mag fits in the space perfectly. ;)

I agree. And I want to work with other sane people for common sense regulations and we will take it from there.
We already have thousands that are routinely ignored. How many more will you need?

You should be working for common sense solutions that will include common sense regulations.
You are posting like the crazy mass killers. Where do you think they get it from.
Guns are a tool not a badge.
Too many dumbass adults are showing kids that guns will make the strong, make them tough, will take care of the people that cross them.
People are doing it on this site.
It is sick and crazy.
We already have thousands of gun laws on the books. How many more will you need? Just one more, than one more after that, and so on into infinity?

Forum List

Back