Gun Ownership / Laws Discussion & Debate

Shame on you for using the tragedy of those who have suffered for your own sick game you play here.

It isn't a tragedy. An earthquake is a tragedy. a Tsunami is a tragedy.

A crazy person buying a gun and shooting people because it is too easy to get guns and the nutters have intimidated people into not enforcing the laws is a TRAVESTY, not a tragedy.

The inmates have taken over the asylum, and that's the problem.

Most Americans want common sense gun control, but this small fringe of crazy gun owners have intimidated politicians into not doing their jobs.

Joe enough already with a crazyperson buying a gun bullshit, whats to stop a crazy person from breaking into a home and stealing a gun? How about we do this lock all crazy people up? It's a win win for everybody.

Well, that's a good argument why NOBODY should be allowed to have guns. But I'm not making that argument.

I thought that gun ownership was a great thing, according to you.

Are you actually admitting that privately owned guns are a great source for criminal guns, because they are MORE LIKELY TO BE STOLEN THAN USED FOR DEFENSE?

Hmmmmm....

So, since we aren't actually making that argument, please go back and answer my original question.

Why is it a good thing that crazy people can walk into stores or gun shows and buy guns?

How dare you say what most people want.

I say most people want you to STFU

Comprende merde tete?

My rep number is higher than yours, so I'd say probably not.

Boycott watch out he's bringing out the big guns now his rep number is bigger than your's :lol:
Talk aboiut someone being crazy:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

His rep is bigger than mine, oh boy i havnt heard that since grade school.

I guess i wont be allowed to play tether ball anymore.

:eusa_whistle:

[
You see Joe heres your problem, you have already deemed me crazy and by your standards all crazy people shouldn't have firearms. Joe Guess what Most police departments do some from of psychiatric evaluation, I've been through it. So Joe you would be wrong about me. By who's standards do we use to qualify people as sane or insane?

I don't know what your mental state was when you were supposedly a LEO, but you are pretty clearly nuts now.

OH and by the way you do realize the police are not obligated to protect you
And you never did answer how many mass shootings have we had at a gun show.

Because it's not relevent to my point. What greater good is served by letting crazy people guy guns. That a crazy person isn't going to shit where he eats isn't much of an evidence of anything, really. Of course the bad guys aren't going to shoot up a gun show, and shine a glaring light on that.

I can take any firearm I own and sale it to anyone I wish and it's legal, So Joe it's not the "gun show loophole" blues that's your problem You gun grabbers need to through that worn out record away.

Gee, and so when that gun you sold at a gun show ends up in the hands of a street gang or a Mexican Drug Cartel, it's nice to see that you excercised your rights, because that's the important thing.

Gee, and so when that gun you sold at a gun show ends up in the hands of a street gang or a Mexican Drug Cartel, it's nice to see that you excercised your rights, because that's the important thing

obama has that market covered pretty good he doesn't need my help.

Joe you're so hung up on the words gun show it's starting to irratate me. I wasn't talking about selling a gun at a gun show. I was talking about selling a gun to at my home or car.

Because it's not relevent to my point. What greater good is served by letting crazy people guy guns. That a crazy person isn't going to shit where he eats isn't much of an evidence of anything, really. Of course the bad guys aren't going to shoot up a gun show, and shine a glaring light on that.

You won't even see a crazy person going to a gun show and doing a mass shooting, and the reason foir that is they know as soon as they start shooting there will be at least 100 guns green dotted on them and they would be dead meat.

Reapeat after me Joe Guns good, unarmed people victums

I don't know what your mental state was when you were supposedly a LEO, but you are pretty clearly nuts now.

You see Joe it';s nbot crazy to point out the truth and speak it. I am not nor have I ever been politicaly correct, and that is one of your problems.

It isn't a tragedy. An earthquake is a tragedy. a Tsunami is a tragedy.

A crazy person buying a gun and shooting people because it is too easy to get guns and the nutters have intimidated people into not enforcing the laws is a TRAVESTY, not a tragedy.

The inmates have taken over the asylum, and that's the problem.

Most Americans want common sense gun control, but this small fringe of crazy gun owners have intimidated politicians into not doing their jobs.

Joe enough already with a crazyperson buying a gun bullshit, whats to stop a crazy person from breaking into a home and stealing a gun? How about we do this lock all crazy people up? It's a win win for everybody.

Well, that's a good argument why NOBODY should be allowed to have guns. But I'm not making that argument.

I thought that gun ownership was a great thing, according to you.

Are you actually admitting that privately owned guns are a great source for criminal guns, because they are MORE LIKELY TO BE STOLEN THAN USED FOR DEFENSE?

Hmmmmm....

So, since we aren't actually making that argument, please go back and answer my original question.

Why is it a good thing that crazy people can walk into stores or gun shows and buy guns?

Joe it really pisses me off when someone twist something I say into something I didn't say.

Here's a hint
LOCK ALL CRAZY PEOPLE UP AND THROUGH AWAY THE FUCKING KEY.
No mass shootings of unarmed people
You can feel safer and I'll continue my life as is. It's a win win for eveybody.

Hey... Sorry I'm late to the party. I am fine with sporting weapons and handguns.

But I feel that for Assault weapons, Automatic weapons, and military grade weaponry(RPG's, etc), the individual wanting to purchase such items should have to have a special license to do so. The requirements of that special license would entail stricter guidelines than what is required for a regular weapon. It should include psychiatric evaluations and and extensive background check.

That's not saying that you can't own them, but you have to jump through the hoops.

As far as current waiting periods go? eh... i can see both sides of the issue. I have 8 various guns in my home now in a gun safe. If I purchase another one... I don't care if I have to wait 10 days(the longest waiting period I have seen on a cursory look). I live in PA, where it's 48 hours. There's no reason why I NEED a gun immediately.

Lastly.. I made it known that I keep my weapons in a gun safe purposely. I'm sorry, I don't believe that there is a horde of invaders waiting to break into my house, rape and kill my wife and daughter while I watch and then shoot me. Not to say that it never happens, but you probably have a better chance of getting bit by a shark.

As far as our government goes? I worry more about the Tea Party deciding that government is being tyrannical and needs to be overthrown because we have Social Security and Medicare than I do with the government actually becoming tyrannical.

Hey... Sorry I'm late to the party. I am fine with sporting weapons and handguns.

But I feel that for Assault weapons, Automatic weapons, and military grade weaponry(RPG's, etc), the individual wanting to purchase such items should have to have a special license to do so. The requirements of that special license would entail stricter guidelines than what is required for a regular weapon. It should include psychiatric evaluations and and extensive background check.

That's not saying that you can't own them, but you have to jump through the hoops.

As far as current waiting periods go? eh... i can see both sides of the issue. I have 8 various guns in my home now in a gun safe. If I purchase another one... I don't care if I have to wait 10 days(the longest waiting period I have seen on a cursory look). I live in PA, where it's 48 hours. There's no reason why I NEED a gun immediately.

Lastly.. I made it known that I keep my weapons in a gun safe purposely. I'm sorry, I don't believe that there is a horde of invaders waiting to break into my house, rape and kill my wife and daughter while I watch and then shoot me. Not to say that it never happens, but you probably have a better chance of getting bit by a shark.

As far as our government goes? I worry more about the Tea Party deciding that government is being tyrannical and needs to be overthrown because we have Social Security and Medicare than I do with the government actually becoming tyrannical.

I appreciate the candor anyway. Relax the entitlement programs will be bankrupt before those seniors storm the white house. Then as soon as you need a special license to open your mouth, I will take your recommendations under consideration.

For two hundred dollars I can expand my FFL to explosives. My only requirement for storage is a steel box lined with cedar.

Relax my ASSAULT weapons are not the scary black type. Well not all of them anyway.

why is this thread alive? The 2nd amendment is pretty damn clear.

The reason I take these types of thread to heart because people must be reminded that As an American we have the right to keep and bear arms and that right is not to be infringed upon. If someone questions why should we have the right we must take them to task. and show them we have that right.

I'm glad to be the bearer of bad news for you. The superme court has ruled that military grade weapons are the only weapons protected by the second amendment, and they further concluded that thoise weapons must beowned by the one who carry's them.

I appreciate the candor anyway. Relax the entitlement programs will be bankrupt before those seniors storm the white house. Then as soon as you need a special license to open your mouth, I will take your recommendations under consideration.Yeah, if you guys get your way, they'll be bankrupt.

For two hundred dollars I can expand my FFL to explosives. My only requirement for storage is a steel box lined with cedar.

Relax my ASSAULT weapons are not the scary black type. Well not all of them anyway.

Dude, you seem to think that you are talking to a person who is not familiar with firearms. I don't give a shit what they "look" like. It's what their capabilities are that matter. You can have a "scary black" .22, and it's still a .22. in short, fuck off.

I'm glad to be the bearer of bad news for you. The superme court has ruled that military grade weapons are the only weapons protected by the second amendment, and they further concluded that thoise weapons must beowned by the one who carry's them.

Well, that just goes to show how fucked up we are as a society. Hunting and hand weapons AREN'T protected, but an Uzi or mini 14 is? Thanks Clarence.

I appreciate the candor anyway. Relax the entitlement programs will be bankrupt before those seniors storm the white house. Then as soon as you need a special license to open your mouth, I will take your recommendations under consideration.Yeah, if you guys get your way, they'll be bankrupt.

Dude, you seem to think that you are talking to a person who is not familiar with firearms. I don't give a shit what they "look" like. It's what their capabilities are that matter. You can have a "scary black" .22, and it's still a .22. in short, fuck off.

LOL Always an uptight bitch.

Define assault weapon.............

Well, that just goes to show how fucked up we are as a society. Hunting and hand weapons AREN'T protected, but an Uzi or mini 14 is? Thanks Clarence.

two seperate rulings 1980 lewis vs,. U.S.
1939 ruling Miller vs. U.S.

CHECK IT OUT.

Oh you can thank the sawed off shotgun for miller. I don't think Justice Thomas was on either court.

Last edited:

to me, an assault weapon is one that is designed for military use that has the capability of switching from semi-automatic use to fully automatic.

to me, an assault weapon is one that is designed for military use that has the capability of switching from semi-automatic use to fully automatic.

It is defined by Websters as any fully or semi automatic weapon. The term came in to existence in 1973. Even my Remington 30-06 is an assault weapon by definition.

But moving on to full automatics, the avg cost in 10k. Discrimination against those who can not afford them.

SO IS THIS AN ASSAULT WEAPON?

SKS%20T6%20Lower%20Rail%20BK.jpg

It is defined by Websters as any fully or semi automatic weapon. The term came in to existence in 1973. Even my Remington 30-06 is an assault weapon by definition.

But moving on to full automatics, the avg cost in 10k. Discrimination against those who can not afford them.

However the U.S. military defines and asault weapon as
"Assault rifles are short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges."
http://031d26d.namesecurehost.com/gunfax//fstcp67.jpg

http://gunfax.com/aw.htm

SO IS THIS AN ASSAULT WEAPON?

SKS%20T6%20Lower%20Rail%20BK.jpg

how about some tech specs... pictures ain't gonna cut it. Might with an idiot, not with me.

yada yada yada
you wrote all that without answering the question simple yes it is or no it isn't an assault weapon would have done. If you know firearms you should be able to reconize this firearm pretty easaly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back