Gulf War Syndrome settlements.

Destroyed in Okla. City.

So correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.
We sold anthrax weapons to Saddam to use against Iran, and a few years later we were afraid he would use them on American troops in Kuwait.
So they knew he had wmd's but couldn't tell us how they knew, and they're also trying to keep it quiet about thousands of military personnel becoming ill from the anthrax vaccines they made them take ? Am I pretty close here ? ( I realize many vets have to sign NDA's and can't say anything about it )
Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld's meeting w/ Saddam Hussein

You are wrong.

We did not sell him or anybody "Anthrax Weapons". Scientists in his country requested the spores, and labs in the US sent them to them. And at that time, that was common Internationally. Not just in the US (but it was one of the most well known suppliers, through the CDC. But they could have just as easily have been obtained through France, Germany, even the Chinese and the Soviets. And researchers in all of those countries frequently shared newly discovered biological agents.

This still happens today, that is why when COVID was thought to be an issue only in China, researchers around the world were already working with the virus. The only thing that resulted from the Gulf War was that now nations work with the WHO to ensure that the samples are sent only to recognized labs, and not to bioweapon facilities.

Believe it or not, prior to 1990 almost anybody could request things like Small Pox, Polio, and Anthrax from the governments of most nations. Nobody was actually considering that a small state like Iraq might use it as the foundation of a bioweapon program.

Heck, the first case of Ebola in the United States was actually confirmed when a vet sent bloody monkey organs through the US Mail to the Army Infectious Disease center in 1989.

One of my brothers is a retired US Marine who received a medical discharge
and lump sum settlement in the early 90's for epilepsy which was caused by the anthrax vaccine
they made everyone take before sending them to the Persian Gulf .

He can't have children and is on daily meds but he's married and seems happy--still working as a
mechanic in Hawaii.

Now here's my question. How many people know about these anthrax vaccines, are they still administering them and why ? Also since I made the topic GWS, anyone know of people dealing with the depleted uranium issues, the microchip implants or any other similar situations ?

I miss mindwars.

My brother is still alive and well on the Big Island and works
in Oahu 3 or 4 days a week.
feature.jpg

hawaii-images-06080-1-e1468815827117.jpg

and lump sum settlement in the early 90's for epilepsy which was caused by the anthrax vaccine

He can't have children and is on daily meds but he's married and seems happy--still working as a
mechanic in Hawaii.

Now here's my question. How many people know about these anthrax vaccines, are they still administering them and why ? Also since I made the topic GWS, anyone know of people dealing with the depleted uranium issues, the microchip implants or any other similar situations ?

My friend was 1 of the people on the GWS panel Ross Perot took in front of the politicians questioning.
I had my theories on the sickness being radiation from the equipment.
It wasn't till much later that I heard other possibilities like the vaccines given.
They also had chem fallout drills that weren't very successful If I remember correctly.

mechanic in Hawaii.

My friend was 1 of the people on the GWS panel Ross Perot took in front of the politicians questioning.
It wasn't till much later that I heard other possibilities like the vaccines given.
They also had chem fallout drills that weren't very successful If I remember correctly.

And also one thing not discussed is the fact that a lot of people were exposed to Sarin and other chemical weapons.

Thanks to Wikileaks and other sources, we now know that both in 1990-1991 a lot were exposed to Iraqi chemical weapons. And most of the symptoms of "GWS" are also the same as exposure to Sarin nerve agents.

Especially as those in other countries that were not given Anthrax (including soldiers from Saudi Arabia and France) also experience Gulf War Syndrome. Therefore, most now look to Sarin and other chemical weapons as the true culprit.

mechanic in Hawaii.

And also one thing not discussed is the fact that a lot of people were exposed to Sarin and other chemical weapons.

Thanks to Wikileaks and other sources, we now know that both in 1990-1991 a lot were exposed to Iraqi chemical weapons. And most of the symptoms of "GWS" are also the same as exposure to Sarin nerve agents.

Especially as those in other countries that were not given Anthrax (including soldiers from Saudi Arabia and France) also experience Gulf War Syndrome. Therefore, most now look to Sarin and other chemical weapons as the true culprit.

And they couldn't tell us about the Sarin and admit that Bush and others were right about Iraq having Chem weapons, making our mission there justified. We notice this media blackout now, because the veil has been lifted from our eyes on how the narrative and propaganda is shaped by these missinformation campaigns.

mechanic in Hawaii.

And they couldn't tell us about the Sarin and admit that Bush and others were right about Iraq having Chem weapons, making our mission there justified. We notice this media blackout now, because the veil has been lifted from our eyes on how the narrative and propaganda is shaped by these missinformation campaigns.

We in the military have been aware of this for decades, and the reason why.

One thing about the US, we have long stated that is "Weapons of Mass Destruction" are used against us, we will respond in kind. However, since the 1980's we have destroyed all of our chemical weapons, and our only response now is with a nuke.

And as bad as Saddam was in launching chemical weapons at our troops was, I do agree that responding with nuking them would have been overboard. Therefore, the "plausible deniability" of stating that the chemical detectors were giving "faulty alarms" was accepted. Even though we have even had Congressional reports among those who have witnessed such happening over and over is now a matter of public record.

We know they were used in 1990-1991, and we know they were found all over the country after 2003. I find the denial of some today absolutely mind boggling, especially after both Wikileaks and the nation of Iraq itself have turned over a great many bunkers and locations to the UN.

I actually do accept the denial at the time, as part of simply politics, and not wanting to escalate to the response that many think we should have done. We had to, or else many nations might have doubted our resolve to protect them in the event such an attack was used against them. But the proof that they had and used such weapons is overwhelming, and notice that millions have had Anthrax vaccinations in the last 20 years, yet there have been no outbreaks of "Gulf War Syndrome" in the decades since. We have had a continual presence in that region since 1990, but all the cases happened over a year.

That all by itself screams it was something else. Not the anthrax vaccine, not environmental factors, it was something specific to that one conflict.

And hell, look no farther than the 1995 Shoko Asahara Sarin attack on the Tokyo subway. Where over 1,000 have been placed on disability, with almost the exact same long term conditions that those with "Gulf War Syndrome" are suffering from.

And hell, look no farther than the 1995 Shoko Asahara Sarin attack on the Tokyo subway. Where over 1,000 have been placed on disability, with almost the exact same long term conditions that those with "Gulf War Syndrome" are suffering from.
Listen to the black ops dude in the video I posted .
He explains that the term 'Gulf War Syndrome' has been purposefully used to describe a number of various issues. ( in order to cover up the depleted uranium problems, anthrax side effects etc...)

Last edited:

mechanic in Hawaii.

We in the military have been aware of this for decades, and the reason why.

One thing about the US, we have long stated that is "Weapons of Mass Destruction" are used against us, we will respond in kind. However, since the 1980's we have destroyed all of our chemical weapons, and our only response now is with a nuke.

And as bad as Saddam was in launching chemical weapons at our troops was, I do agree that responding with nuking them would have been overboard. Therefore, the "plausible deniability" of stating that the chemical detectors were giving "faulty alarms" was accepted. Even though we have even had Congressional reports among those who have witnessed such happening over and over is now a matter of public record.

We know they were used in 1990-1991, and we know they were found all over the country after 2003. I find the denial of some today absolutely mind boggling, especially after both Wikileaks and the nation of Iraq itself have turned over a great many bunkers and locations to the UN.

I actually do accept the denial at the time, as part of simply politics, and not wanting to escalate to the response that many think we should have done. We had to, or else many nations might have doubted our resolve to protect them in the event such an attack was used against them. But the proof that they had and used such weapons is overwhelming, and notice that millions have had Anthrax vaccinations in the last 20 years, yet there have been no outbreaks of "Gulf War Syndrome" in the decades since. We have had a continual presence in that region since 1990, but all the cases happened over a year.

That all by itself screams it was something else. Not the anthrax vaccine, not environmental factors, it was something specific to that one conflict.

I always stated as Israeli Intelligence stated, that Saddam did have Chem WMD and was hiding his chem weapons by bringing them into the Syria border. You don't order the number of antidotes that he had without there being the Chems. It was insulting how political narratives were spun to hurt Bush and the party.
I was proven right when Syria used those hidden stockpiles in their conflict.
Here are a few incidents of their use of Sarin not chlorine gas:
19 March 2013Khan al-Asal
29 April 2013Saraqib
21 August 2013Zamalka/Ein Tarma
21 August 2013Muadamiyat al-Sham
24 August 2013Jobar
25 August 2013Ashrafiyat Sahnaya
24 March 2017Al-Lataminah
30 March 2017Al-Lataminah
4 April 2017Khan Shaykhun

Listen to the black ops dude in the video I posted .

Dude, you also claim that the Government brought down the WTC, and it was Jews that killed Pat Tillman.

You have no credibility, and you can say whatever you want. You really need to put down the pipe and join the real world.

Dude, you also claim that the Government brought down the WTC, and it was Jews that killed Pat Tillman.

You have no credibility, and you can say whatever you want. You really need to put down the pipe and join the real world.
Where was Netanyahu at the time?

Forum List

Back