Gulf War Syndrome settlements.

My friend was one of the Military GWS Sufferer Representatives that Ross Perot sponsored their trip to speak in front of the committee hearing.
At the time they thought they were exposed to weapons due to a few suit up siren alerts incidences, but I always thought it was maybe the modern equipment that has high concentration of radiation along with selective recognition of illnesses that would have occured war or not and thus blamed on their at risk situation. This is the first I'm hearing about vaccine as a cause, so when did they determine this as the most likely factor of high concentration of illnesses?

Give it a rest, comrade. The ones that inhabit this are are mostly Military and can see through your scam comradski.
1958 called and
they want their propaganda back.

lead_large.jpg

My friend was one of the Military GWS Sufferer Representatives that Ross Perot sponsored their trip to speak in front of the committee hearing.
At the time they thought they were exposed to weapons due to a few suit up siren alerts incidences, but I always thought it was maybe the modern equipment that has high concentration of radiation along with selective recognition of illnesses that would have occured war or not and thus blamed on their at risk situation. This is the first I'm hearing about vaccine as a cause, so when did they determine this as the most likely factor of high concentration of illnesses?
It's a very complicated issue that involves vaccines, depleted uranium, PTSD, and a whole list of other problems facing returning vets- all largely unreported. This is why more people need to ask questions and speak up on their behalf - change never happens from the top down. We gotta support the troops not just talk about it to sound patriotic.

My time was oef and oif, so after that. Our anthrax vac wasn't a live virus. Not sure if that was round in 1991
So another obvious question nobody can answer is wtf
were we doing manufacturing illegal bio-weapons in the first place,
and insane enough to give them to a madman like Hussein ? ( I know the hate for Iran runs deep in those Washington veins, but still...)

Rumsfeld is shocked that this footage is on the Internet. lol
Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld's meeting w/ Saddam Hussein

The simple point is. That's a lie. Countries under the UN and according to WHO practice shared biological samples with Iraq's medical researchers. Then Saddam made the decision to instead of use them to try and eradicate disease, to weaponize them. These programs have saved tens of millions of lives around the world, helping countries prevent outbreaks. Countries also sold computers to Iraq and Iraq used them as part of their nuclear program.

As for the chips, GTFO of here. You are saying nearly 20 years ago, when countries were putting hundreds of billions of dollars into microchip tech, the government was able to miniaturize it at a fraction of the cost without the best scientists in the field to a point which we still aren't at... Then somehow remove 100% of them before any x-rays or cat scans were done which would have clearly detected them and silence the thousands who would have been needed to work on that project and run/maintain it, without a single person.

Come on man, in the military we call that going "full retard". Don't go full retard. This idea is as likely as the Confederacy rising against Lincoln because Lincoln was building a moon base to create nuclear weapons.

Did the government admit liability as a result of the vaccine or are we dealing with a potential law suit?
That's the reason I figured they were handing out settlements ( like my brother got ) but also having them sign the secrecy agreements ( for PR concerns ? ) to keep it off the mainstream radar. Otherwise it would be some kind of unlikely class action suit against the US govt-- good luck with that.

Cheney and Rumsfeld probably don't want many people knowing they used their kids as guinea pigs.

No, not buying that one. There's tens of THOUSANDS of unhappy soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors. And you are saying that they sign these illegal secrecy agreements and NOT ONE has ever made a copy and shown it to anyone to report? I mean what are you saying these secrecy agreements say?

And what would the US do? Sue them for signing their ILLEGAL secrecy agreement? This is a government that couldn't keep a blowjob in the White House secret. But somehow the thousands involved in running this and thousands more receiving it are? Even if they threatened killing the person and their family, what about the destitute former soldier with nothing to live for who has no family? Or the one on his deathbed. What's to prevent him from showing his copy of that NDA?

This is full retard.

It's a very complicated issue that involves vaccines, depleted uranium, PTSD, and a whole list of other problems facing returning vets- all largely unreported. This is why more people need to ask questions and speak up on their behalf - change never happens from the top down. We gotta support the troops not just talk about it to sound patriotic.

Actually this is and was heavily reported. Yes, in a war zone you are dealing with more dangerous things than an office job for Walmart. And trying to come up with these full retard unfounded claims to turn the uninformed, ignorant, and easily swayed to conspiracy theories does the opposite of supporting our troops.

The latest thing on T.V. is a law firm trolling for clients in a class action suit about ......wait for it.....ear plugs. If they had cotton for their ears during training in WW2 and Korea and even Vietnam they were lucky. Now they are suing because of alleged faulty ear plugs allegedly causing ringing in the ears. Get on the bandwagon folks, uncle is flush.

Come on man, in the military we call that going "full retard". Don't go full retard. This idea is as likely as the Confederacy rising against Lincoln because Lincoln was building a moon base to create nuclear weapons.
Or like "doing a McVeigh" ?
Here's some entertainment for your next 2 hour drive...

He is interesting... Able to come up with 0 papers for his conspiracies to support them, just his word.

He's also got the chemtrails conspiracy. Yes the one which says that even in the midst of WWII, Japan, the US, Germany, Russia, the UK were all working together to spray chemtrails for some reason... Yet not a single person has ever been found to have any evidence of the hundreds of thousands of people for over 70 years who have been putting this entire operation together. Literally every person took that to their grave, leaders on trial for war crimes keeping that a secret and rather facing the firing squad. Every failed country took that to their grave. Saddam Hussein, who's aircraft produced "chemtrails" on trial and after being sentenced to death didn't bring up that the US has this massive plot.

We have an entire industry making the product that is being dispersed. Another industry making the equipment to disperse it. Airplane builders making their aircraft able to carry this equipment. Airlines hiring and performing the maintenance and refilling at airports to keep this going, and all the scientists and those in the industry debunking it. Can't keep a blowjob in the white house secret, but somehow this one is perfectly contained.

Just take a look at one single part of that guys claim, just Delta for example.
A. Their company has to hide that their employees are refilling and maintaining this chemtrail equipment.
B. Paying off the maintenance crews they subcontract to work on a plane, refitting any plane retired to remove all trace of that chemtrail equipment..
C. HR needs to be involved hiring people who's job it is to work on that.
D. Their training departments need to be in on this.
E. Their pilots need to be in on this to release it and not call out the equipment on flight checks.

How many thousands of people are we talking about here? How many reams of paperwork tied to making this. Then NOT ONE SINGLE CONFESSION OR PAPER PROVING IT. Not one guy dying destitute with no family making a deathbed concession. And this is just one tiny part of this conspiracy of Snodgrass's.

If that's the guy you want to believe based on his stories. That's you. It's good for him that his "entertainment" as you call it has made him so much money.

There's the conspiracy theorists that provide evidence. Lewinsky, Manning, Snowden, Felt, Ellsberg....

And then there's ones like this where a guy makes a story with no corroboration and zero evidence, and pushes other conspiracies that you have to go full retard to buy into to sell a book.

Sorry, not gullible enough to believe that. If you do that is your decision.

Gets juicy after 37 minutes where he talks about the anthrax weapons, Ok la. City ....

Gets juicy after 37 minutes where he talks about the anthrax weapons, Ok la. City ....

Yup, not a single bit of evidence supporting his claims. This is the same guy who tries telling the poorly educated all countries are doing the chemtrails crap. I get it. People like him can tell a story that the weak-minded believe with a youtube video. Hitler is alive in South America. Aliens really wanted ancient Egyptians to move around a lot of rocks. The Earth is Flat. We never made it to the moon. Lizard people have invaded led by Justin Beiber. The moon doesn't exist. CERN built a star gate to waken Osiris.

Unfortunately, none of his timeline or his story corresponds with any of the actual evidence of the bombing or the timing of it. Or why they'd offer him a million bucks when they could instead use a deranged washout completely hands off and be successful.... WITH a fall guy.

You literally have to suspend belief. That these people in the government are at the same time the best ever at perfectly hiding all evidence of this, but then complete morons with their decision making. It needs one to suspend belief of reality. I am fine with that in movies... Shield has a super soldier serum that guys like the Hulk an Captain America drink. But reality isn't hollywood. Please please please learn that. Otherwise you are no more than spare parts trying to spread this garbage.

Slightly off-topic, but speaking of the Gulf War… I was trying to explain to my Mom why she shouldn't believe everything she hears on the news, and I brought up a number of examples, starting with the flat out lie that got us into the first Gulf war. (See the video below.) All these wars are based on lies, but Americans are in deep denial.

Yup, not a single bit of evidence supporting his claims. This is the same guy who tries telling the poorly educated all countries are doing the chemtrails crap. I get it. People like him can tell a story that the weak-minded believe with a youtube video. Hitler is alive in South America. Aliens really wanted ancient Egyptians to move around a lot of rocks. The Earth is Flat. We never made it to the moon. Lizard people have invaded led by Justin Beiber. The moon doesn't exist. CERN built a star gate to waken Osiris.

Unfortunately, none of his timeline or his story corresponds with any of the actual evidence of the bombing or the timing of it. Or why they'd offer him a million bucks when they could instead use a deranged washout completely hands off and be successful.... WITH a fall guy.

You literally have to suspend belief. That these people in the government are at the same time the best ever at perfectly hiding all evidence of this, but then complete morons with their decision making. It needs one to suspend belief of reality. I am fine with that in movies... Shield has a super soldier serum that guys like the Hulk an Captain America drink. But reality isn't hollywood. Please please please learn that. Otherwise you are no more than spare parts trying to spread this garbage.

Fuck you and your movies bitch.

One of my brothers is a retired US Marine who received a medical discharge
and lump sum settlement in the early 90's for epilepsy which was caused by the anthrax vaccine
they made everyone take before sending them to the Persian Gulf .

He can't have children and is on daily meds but he's married and seems happy--still working as a
mechanic in Hawaii.

Now here's my question. How many people know about these anthrax vaccines, are they still administering them and why ? Also since I made the topic GWS, anyone know of people dealing with the depleted uranium issues, the microchip implants or any other similar situations ?

Yes they are still dealing with this a few years ago I remember questionnaires being sent out asking if such and such have been effected by a.o.

Yes they still give antrax the soldiers were the G. PIGS IT GAVE SOME MAD COW disease ........... it does a lot more than that but of course official documents sheep still dis b.c. that's what a.h. co best...

My time was oef and oif, so after that. Our anthrax vac wasn't a live virus. Not sure if that was round in 1991
My bro was deployed around that time- stationed in Bahrain -USMC FA -18 mechanic.
And I heard a Special Ops guy who was talking about the chips. ( radio interview)

When the uninformed - - - kissing gov. lovers are clueless to what this gov. is capable of :

U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) officials considered anthrax to be a likely organism that could be weaponized and a licensed anthrax vaccine had been stockpiled for emergency use since 1987.3 Military personnel from the United Kingdom also were given vaccines for anthrax, the plague and pertussis and Canadian military personnel received similar combinations.

1585933072684.png

and they just can't comprehend what it means when the FEDS HIDE FKN CHIT! lol

Last edited:
November 17, 2014
Vets still suffer 18 years after forced Anthrax Vaccine
By Mark Wachtler

November 17, 2014. Falls Church, VA. (ONN) Readers like your author who have been fighting the good fight for the last 20 years will remember this particular battle – forced anthrax vaccinations of US military personnel. The devastating drama has been playing out since 1991 when victims first suspected the US government was injecting soldiers with tainted, expired and FDA-rejected anthrax vaccines. Today, countless military veterans are nearly crippled and in unceasing pain from the exposure. But their plight has been ignored since the beginning.

Forum List

Back