Oklahoma City, Mena, Clintons & 9/11 Exposed by Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres.

Good to see he's still with us.
Thanks for posting this big Dale. You're not in La in the storm are you ?

Safe and dry in Dallas. BTW, I also was interviewed on that show as well and it was on youtube but was removed like I am sure this one will be as well.

Hmmm. Maybe or there's a reason they leave them up.
They can't burn books anymore but they can keep track of who's read them.

you two guys should go to this thread of sealybozo's.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

i think this guy is a paid shill for the DNC committe because he will say bush was behind 9/11 and everything and how the repubs are corrupt but he blatantly ignores evidence on the dorruption of the dems and lies about the events of waco, that that clinton gave the go head for them to burn the compound down and says he has looked at the evidence which is obviously bullshit and wont look at the evidence of how he murdered so many people in the Mena scandal and had vince foster and ron brown and so many hundreds of others murdered off who knew too much.

Just on a side-note anyone who actually thinks Trump took away John Brennan's or James Clapper's security clearance has another thing coming... this is not just about the Clintons .......this is about the whole Carnival.

Just on a side-note anyone who actually thinks Trump took away John Brennan's or James Clapper's security clearance has another thing coming... this is not just about the Clintons .......this is about the whole Carnival.

tell me the story on that one,had not heard about it.

tell me the story on that one,had not heard about it.
He was the director of the CIA, he's been allowed to call the president of the United States a traitor on National Television ...... What more do you need to know .? It's pretty obvious Trump is surrounded by individuals that he really can't rust

From 2015;
Oklahoma City bombing: 20 years later, key questions remain unanswered

1a95f95b-f080-4f2f-8a89-8d02c6f1b4f7-1020x612.jpeg

Last edited:
“DISCLAIMER: I CANT CONFIRM OR DENY ANY OF THIS AS FACTS....”

Yeah, no shit. :lol:

The CIA needs to vet its bombers better.

I do like how in the OP this loser says he was offered $1M to blow up a building...then in the still photo from the You Tube vid...he has his face darkened to protect his identity. Uhhhhh, I think the CIA knows your face...especially since he supposedly worked for them.

Another shit thread from the OP

Yeah, ask Terry Reed and Chip Tatum about what happens to agents when they have outlived their usefulness. You don't have a fucking clue about much and about this you know zilch.
Yep.

Cody Snodgres? Bahahahaahaha. If my life ever got so pathetic that I had to use this publicity craving loon as a means to support my tin-foil existence, I would hope somebody would do me the favor and end me.

Cody Snodgres? Bahahahaahaha. If my life ever got so pathetic that I had to use this publicity craving loon as a means to support my tin-foil existence, I would hope somebody would do me the favor and end me.
Another shill from Langley.
Also a Trump hater.
What a coincidence....

Another shill from Langley.
Also a Trump hater.
What a coincidence....
Something I have noticed is all the people that are falling for this propaganda system of the virus hoax are all biden supporters as well and what’s even more sad is many of them are not even paid shills like candyass and wrongwinger,they are just morons.

Something I have noticed is all the people that are falling for this propaganda system of the virus hoax are all biden supporters as well and what’s even more sad is many of them are not even paid shills like candyass and wrongwinger,they are just morons.
Probably subcontractors for any number of firms, some under CIA direction, NSA, DHS, FBI or whoever else. You got the military industrial complex and all its' subdivisions with companies like Lockheed Martin overseeing 'cybersecurity' and so on. You should check this guy out too ...he explains better than I can.

Our troops are being used to defend the globalists agenda.

Probably subcontractors for any number of firms, some under CIA direction, NSA, DHS, FBI or whoever else. You got the military industrial complex and all its' subdivisions with companies like Lockheed Martin overseeing 'cybersecurity' and so on. You should check this guy out too ...he explains better than I can.

Our troops are being used to defend the globalists agenda.

Yeah I’m sure there are but again like I said,some of them are just idiots who vote democrat over and over no matter the corruption they do.

“DISCLAIMER: I CANT CONFIRM OR DENY ANY OF THIS AS FACTS....”

Yeah, no shit. :lol:

I do like how in the OP this loser says he was offered $1M to blow up a building...then in the still photo from the You Tube vid...he has his face darkened to protect his identity. Uhhhhh, I think the CIA knows your face...especially since he supposedly worked for them.

Bears repeating....

Bears repeating....

Most of the good people in the CIA know he's legit. The bad apples
are being weeded out as we speak, twisted sister. Maybe you're one of them ?

Hey angelo,dale if you can,please make it over to this thread and post something,i am getting hardly any relies and this is too important topic to not be discussed.

Forum List

Back