Group of "people" beat a 61 year old woman with a pot and stole her walker and money.

I pointed out that the guy had huge sexual hangups not related to race
What the white guy did was terrible

but it was not motivated by race, which is what makes libs the most angry snd vengeful when the crime is directed at blacks

even though to massage girls were Asian thats not why they were killed

WANTED for ROBBERY: On 7/20, at 8:18 PM, a 61-year-old female was on the corner of W 151 St & 8 Ave in Manhattan when the suspects started kicking, punching, & hit her head with a pot before removing her cash, credit cards, & walker. Any info? Call/DM
@NYPDTips
at 800-577-TIPS.

Well, it is the law of the Jungle and certainly there are "people" that things like this just come naturally.

Never should have given them the tools of civilization.

Time to ban pot!

Yea we saw all the white outrage when a white boy who was mad from jacking off murdered 6 Asian women, I think the police chief said he was having a bad day.
How did the white cops handle that? Is the guy dead or in prison? Or was he freed because he had a bad day?

Just another example of the modern society in that culture. At least it was still black on black crime. These kinds of things rarely hit the national news. There is certainly no outrage from the black community. Should we really give a shit? We see this kind of thing often. Not much shock value left. Where is Black Lives Matter?

As a consistent hater of whites that was your job not ours

I pointed out that the guy had huge sexual hangups not related to race
I don't hate white folks, I don't care for racist whites like you. So why didn't he kill any white hookers and are you saying white racist can't call a white criminal a thug, savage, feral animal, etc.

I don't hate white folks, I don't care for racist whites like you. So why didn't he kill any white hookers and are you saying white racist can't call a white criminal a thug, savage, feral animal, etc.
Because he frequented Asian Massage Parlors. That was his sin.That was his struggle

Yea we saw all the white outrage when a white boy who was mad from jacking off murdered 6 Asian women, I think the police chief said he was having a bad day.

That white boy was not targeting Asians; in his mind, he was targeting sex workers. He targeted Asian massage parlors which are very typical fronts for brothels. Had he been targeting Asians, why didn’t his rampage include Asian Nail Salons, Food Markets, or Restaurants?

If he were going to brothels run by white women, I’m sure they would have been the target. But, how many brothels or traditional prostitution houses do you know exist in your town today? They are a thing of the past. The Asians figured out a long time ago that massage parlors represent the best front for illegal prostitution. This is where the white guy turned shooter was going regularly for sex.

That is a pretty sick vid and not black on black. I do not anticipate falling under attack, but I carry a full size service weapon and maintain my training, just in case. No way I could handle a twenty-something year old bad-ass, man to man. I am well beyond my physical prime, same age as the man attacked in the video. It would definitely result in a shooting. I will not be found by EMS with a full magazine of LE Personal Defense ammo and I will not be alone on the ground.

That white boy was not targeting Asians; in his mind, he was targeting sex workers. He targeted Asian massage parlors which are very typical fronts for brothels. Had he been targeting Asians, why didn’t his rampage include Asian Nail Salons, Food Markets, or Restaurants?
The excuses keep coming.

If he were going to brothels run by white women, I’m sure they would have been the target. But, how many brothels or traditional prostitution houses do you know exist in your town today? They are a thing of the past. The Asians figured out a long time ago that massage parlors represent the best front for illegal prostitution. This is where the white guy turned shooter was going regularly for sex.
You can go on numerous websites and find white hooked all day, just more excuses.

WANTED for ROBBERY: On 7/20, at 8:18 PM, a 61-year-old female was on the corner of W 151 St & 8 Ave in Manhattan when the suspects started kicking, punching, & hit her head with a pot before removing her cash, credit cards, & walker. Any info? Call/DM
@NYPDTips
at 800-577-TIPS.

Well, it is the law of the Jungle and certainly there are "people" that things like this just come naturally.

Round them up and shoot them or deport them to Africa---dont care about their legal status. Just that this trash is gotten rid of.

Forum List

Back