61 year old woman beaten after she runs out of bullets for her gun...magazine limits are stupid...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
2 thugs break into a 61 year old woman's home...so she shoots one but misses the other one....and runs out of bullets......then the other thug beats her......this is why magazine limit laws are stupid, and pointless....

Woman Shoots Suspect, Runs Out of Bullets, Plans to Buy 'Another Gun' - Breitbart

Over the weekend, a 61-year-old woman awoke to two suspects, unloaded her gun on them, and plans to buy “another gun” in case such an incident occurs again.
The woman lives in the vicinity of Terrell, Texas, but wishes to remain unidentified for her own security.

According to CBS DFW, the woman grabbed her gun when she heard the suspects in her home.

Upon seeing them, she opened fire, shooting one in the stomach but emptying every bullet in her gun without hitting the second suspect.

She surmises that the suspects heard her gun as it began to “click” and realized she was out of rounds.

At that point, the uninjured suspect allegedly began to beat her, leaving the woman with “a concussion and her face was covered with cuts and bruises.”

The woman called police after the suspects fled and the injured one — 21-year-old Saul Guzman — was quickly captured at Texas Regional Medical Center in Sunnyvale, seeking treatment for his gunshot wound. The second suspect — 21-year-old Pedro Guzman — was captured sitting in his car at a gas station across the street from the medical center.

The woman said she plans to install a security system so she can know if someone is in her house as soon as they enter.

She also said she plans to buy “another gun.” She urged other woman to do the same, saying, “I hope other women will take note. I am glad I was able to defend myself.”

Thanks to this woman, at least two a**hole thugs are off the streets, at least for a while....

Dick Tiny scours the internet every day hoping to find these kind of stories... but he never looks at stories like this one.

Boy, 12, accidentally shoots and kills himself while playing with parents' gun

A 12-year-old boy is dead after shooting himself in the garage of a Gwinnett County home and police are trying to find out how the boy obtained the gun, which family members said was normally locked away in a safe place.

The shooting happened shortly before 6 p.m. at a home in the 4900 block of Appaloosa Trail, according to Gwinnett County police. Investigators said the 12-year-old and a 9-year-old boy were inside the garage playing when the shooting occurred, police spokesman Cpl. Deon Washington said.

The twelve year old was playing with a handgun when it went off by accident,” Washington said. “The mother was inside the home when the shot was fired.”

I don't care for magazine limits, but this is a terrible example to use. An old untrained woman unloads her clip, and only hits one person ONCE. She should win the "Can't Hit Shit" award.

The woman is lucky she isn't dead. This is why she shouldn't own a gun.

Most people, when confronted, are like this woman - too nervous to use the gun effectively. She missed with every bullet but one.

If it clicked it was either a revolver or a double action semi auto with huge trigger pulls but it's easy to miss with a handgun, slight angle and it's a flier. I like 1911s for their single action triggers, but they don't hold much more than revolvers. She could also get a laser sight.

Dick Tiny scours the internet every day hoping to find these kind of stories... but he never looks at stories like this one.

A 12-year-old boy is dead after shooting himself in the garage of a Gwinnett County home and police are trying to find out how the boy obtained the gun, which family members said was normally locked away in a safe place.

The shooting happened shortly before 6 p.m. at a home in the 4900 block of Appaloosa Trail, according to Gwinnett County police. Investigators said the 12-year-old and a 9-year-old boy were inside the garage playing when the shooting occurred, police spokesman Cpl. Deon Washington said.

The twelve year old was playing with a handgun when it went off by accident,” Washington said. “The mother was inside the home when the shot was fired.”
And the psycho sexual phallic obsession continues. You really should seek help for it, because whether you realize it or not, you're embarrassing yourself.

She should have had more training. Gun ranges are there for a reason. Use them.

And for the truth....in a country of over 320,000,000 million people in 2013....with over 320,000,000 guns in private hands....how many children out of the 74.2 million children in the country at the time were accidentally killed by guns....

Each death of a child is tragic....but with those numbers it is obvious that Americans are some of the most responsible people in the world when it comes to firearm ownership...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Most people, when confronted, are like this woman - too nervous to use the gun effectively. She missed with every bullet but one.

No....it is why she needs a gun with more bullets......she hit one.....and because she didn't have more, she got beaten up.

So you would have preferred she just got raped, and beaten and robbed, and these two thugs go on their way....because of her shooting the one guy they are both now in custody, so they can't attack anyone else until the democrat, anti gun prosecutor and judge let them off with light sentences....

I am glad she was able to hit the one......she stopped two predators with her actions....

Do you always talk out of your ass on subjects you don't know anything about? Or is it because you are a gun hating lefty?

Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop attacks like this...according to bill clinton....and with little to no training most people in these situations use the gun successfully......

Would you rather she was raped, beaten and robbed and that she not help capture these two thugs?

If it clicked it was either a revolver or a double action semi auto with huge trigger pulls but it's easy to miss with a handgun, slight angle and it's a flier. I like 1911s for their single action triggers, but they don't hold much more than revolvers. She could also get a laser sight.

An M & P 9mm 17+1 rounds of 9mm thug deterrent........

I don't care for magazine limits, but this is a terrible example to use. An old untrained woman unloads her clip, and only hits one person ONCE. She should win the "Can't Hit Shit" award.

She had a better hit ratio than most cops in the same situation......and by hitting the one thug, she got both of them arrested and off the streets.....good for her....

She was supposed to be unarmed, beaten to death by two assailants and the men were supposed to get away. That's the liberal way.

An M & P 9mm 17+1 rounds of 9mm thug deterrent........
I switched from 9s when I traded my Glock 17 in on a Kimber but they have gotten better they say. 18 rounds and you're likely to hit something!

Why aren't you on an anti-swimming pool campaign? You fucking hyper-partisan anti-American anti-liberty SADFI.

The gun probably saved her life. If the one perp didn't have to rush his bro to the hospital they could have raped and tortured her all night and then killed her.

Forum List

Back