Woman, with a gun, fights off 3 home invaders, exchanging shots and killing one of them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
No...she is not a Navy SEAL.....she was not easily disarmed, and she did not panic and just start shooting random neighbors...and the police did not confuse her for a bad guy when they arrived......

Now that the myths are busted....

Woman Kills One of Three Home Invasion Suspects in Gun Battle

On Friday, a woman in Gwinnett County, Georgia, opened fire on three home invasion suspects who woke her from sleep by kicking in her door around 4 a.m.
One of the three home invasion suspects was killed during the exchange of fire. The other two fled the scene.

According to WSBTV, the woman and a man were in bed when they heard the sound of people kicking their way into the home. The woman grabbed her gun and confronted the invasion suspects, exchanging gunfire with at least one of them. Police said 28-year-old Antonia Leeks was shot and killed in the gun battle.

The woman owns a restaurant, and police believe this drew attention to her and ultimately led to the home invasion/attempted robbery. Gwinnett County police Cpl. Deon Washington said, “This is a very harrowing experience for anyone to endure. She’s shaken. It’s a very difficult experience for anyone to deal with.”

I hope they catch the other two and charge them with his death! LOL11

No...she is not a Navy SEAL.....she was not easily disarmed, and she did not panic and just start shooting random neighbors...and the police did not confuse her for a bad guy when they arrived......

Now that the myths are busted....

Woman Kills One of Three Home Invasion Suspects in Gun Battle

On Friday, a woman in Gwinnett County, Georgia, opened fire on three home invasion suspects who woke her from sleep by kicking in her door around 4 a.m.
One of the three home invasion suspects was killed during the exchange of fire. The other two fled the scene.

According to WSBTV, the woman and a man were in bed when they heard the sound of people kicking their way into the home. The woman grabbed her gun and confronted the invasion suspects, exchanging gunfire with at least one of them. Police said 28-year-old Antonia Leeks was shot and killed in the gun battle.

The woman owns a restaurant, and police believe this drew attention to her and ultimately led to the home invasion/attempted robbery. Gwinnett County police Cpl. Deon Washington said, “This is a very harrowing experience for anyone to endure. She’s shaken. It’s a very difficult experience for anyone to deal with.”

That is a good woman.

I have taught both my kids to shoot and given them guns.

My wife says she already knows how to shoot and can use the shot gun. I guess she got her training from the Feds, but she still needs to refreshen her skills from time to time.

Odd, no lefties here to ridicule a "gun nutter" who took the law into their own hands.

Another great example of why it's so important we protect our second amendment rights.

Forum List

Back