61 year old woman beaten after she runs out of bullets for her gun...magazine limits are stupid...

I don't care for magazine limits, but this is a terrible example to use. An old untrained woman unloads her clip, and only hits one person ONCE. She should win the "Can't Hit Shit" award.

It's not called a clip!!!!
For fucks sake how many times do you liberals have to be told this?

And do a little research about the accuracy of police when under stress.
You'll find they aint much better than Granny.

The woman is lucky she isn't dead. This is why she shouldn't own a gun.

Most people, when confronted, are like this woman - too nervous to use the gun effectively. She missed with every bullet but one.
The gun probably saved her life. If the one perp didn't have to rush his bro to the hospital they could have raped and tortured her all night and then killed her.

A wounded man counts for three men on the battlefield.

I don't care for magazine limits, but this is a terrible example to use. An old untrained woman unloads her clip, and only hits one person ONCE. She should win the "Can't Hit Shit" award.

It's not called a clip!!!!
For fucks sake how many times do you liberals have to be told this?

And do a little research about the accuracy of police when under stress.
You'll find they aint much better than Granny.
Only a fag calls it a "clip".

I have one of these with 2 30 round magazines

FN5701.jpg

That'll do it.
Since you just gave me pistol envy I'm forced to up the anti......

All this gun talk is getting me frisky, so I pulled my piece and snapped a photo of it on my desk!
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459370727.789472.jpg

Glock 40 10 mm, 15 + 1

Sounds like she needs to work on her shooting skills. While I don't support any sort of mag cap laws, I think that the most restrictive mag cap limit is 7 rounds. That is, you cannot have a mag that holds more than 7 rounds.

If you have 2 home invaders and 7 rounds to use, and the distance between gun muzzle and target is probably 10 ft or less, then 7 shots ought to be plenty. If she had chosen a revolver she would have only had 5-7 rounds (possibly more with a .22 revolver depending on what she has).

So it sounds to me not that the mag cap law caused her beating. It sounds line she was unable to neutralize the threat due to her poor shooting skills. Think about it, if she could not take out 2 perps with 7 rounds, then another 7-8 rounds may not of mattered anyway. She was most likely just pointing her gun, closing her eyes and pulling the trigger as fast as she could. Clearly she lacked training and/or clarity of mind at the time of the attack.

I am with you 99.9% of the time, 2aguy. This is the 0.1%.

I have to disagree.

Dick Tiny scours the internet every day hoping to find these kind of stories... but he never looks at stories like this one.

Boy, 12, accidentally shoots and kills himself while playing with parents' gun

A 12-year-old boy is dead after shooting himself in the garage of a Gwinnett County home and police are trying to find out how the boy obtained the gun, which family members said was normally locked away in a safe place.

The shooting happened shortly before 6 p.m. at a home in the 4900 block of Appaloosa Trail, according to Gwinnett County police. Investigators said the 12-year-old and a 9-year-old boy were inside the garage playing when the shooting occurred, police spokesman Cpl. Deon Washington said.

The twelve year old was playing with a handgun when it went off by accident,” Washington said. “The mother was inside the home when the shot was fired.”
What does that have to do with running out of bullets? Did you even read the OP?

okay people 61 is not that damn over the hill...no excuse for this.....hitting one outta 9 shots..thats on her....i will stick with my fathers advice.....shotgun...00....sure its gonna kick me to the floor...but anything in the room with me...is down...i think i like shotguns cause the simple sound of one being racked will put most people off...

Where did it say how many rounds she had? Was it in the video... I just read the story...

Probably would have been a good idea to first get her red tipped white cane out before going for her gun.

She hit 1 of 2....the 2 cops I posted about missed a thug at close range with 3 shots.....she did better than they did........and they also hit 2 innocent bystanders....

Forum List

Back