Gregg Abbott posing proudly with indicted Proud Boy leader

Prove it, or you're the traitorous scumbag here. Since you can't, I'll go with you support criminals, so you must be one yourself. Straighten up and fly right, magaturd.

Join the winning team. :113:
That was proven long ago scumbag. You just keep ignoring it turdboy.

WTF is wrong with you folks , don’t you remember when General Milley asked forgiveness from Left for walking in Uniform from WH to the Church & Park after the Riots died down
When trump cleared the square for a photo opt....holding the Bible upside down?

Independent? You’re one of the most dedicated Trump humpers on this board.

Tell us Mr. “independent”, when was the last time you voted for someone other than a Republican?

What exactly drew you to Trump? Was it his abject stupidity or was did you just get on board for the racism and violence?
SO tell us why a foreign Nazi lover like you supports an incestuous pedo like Joe Biden. Loving your racism and violent attacks on cops, kids, and the elderly.

You really are sick, aren't you? Why did I take you off Ignore. My mistake!
You assholes were staining your pants over a pedo lover that just got put on the Court AGAINST the will of the majority of the people. You know, the same argument you loons use to cry about the SCOTUS decisions.

I’m a fan of the picture of Rosalyn Carter posing with John Wayne Gacy.
300B1354-C87F-4BF0-ADF9-4913FC49DBC5.jpeg

Therefore, all Democrats must be child molesting murderers? Or is a mere coincidence different when it involves a liberal Democrat?

It was a protest little fellow. There were no weapons...no bear spray....no one was accosted.

No, just frozen water bottles thrown, St. Johns Church set on fire, multiple buildings in DC, including monuments vandalized including the Lincoln memorial, and the Viet Nam memorial....And, the White House Guard Shack set on fire, and at least several AntiFa tried to get into the WH causing SS to remove the President to the basement shelter...

Now, will you call that an attempted insurrection?

trump is on the way out.
Trump's asseater Lindsey Graham just got slapped with a supeona by the Fulton County DA. Trump is next.

Let's see him weasel out of this one.

"I only need 11,000 votes, Brad! Gimme a break"!

Forum List

Back