If Abbott went to the court with a full list of illegals who committed crimes in Texas: human trafficking, drunk driving vehicular homicide, murder...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...selling of poisons which have killed their citizens, rape etc, would this case make it to the S.C for ruling on Texas right to defend it's citizens? Could it open up a class lawsuit for the citizens of Texas vs the U.S government? I mean this is a true Constitutional crisis in the making and Abbott has so much wind in his sails on this issue.

If you throw in any number of people on the terror watch list etc and you have a major argument.

The number of people from England, Australia, Japan etc who are supporting Abbott on youtube is astounding as I use this as my own qualitative analysis of where the world stands on America. If America falls, England, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Taiwan and even lowly Canada are in grave danger to varying degrees.

Abbots position is leading to Aussie politicians and media to speak the same, as apparently in Australia 1 in 37 of their entire population entered Australia within the last year and it is stressing their system and those who need help the most.

Speaking of crimes by illegals, did you know that over 1/3 of illegals are engaged in a tax FRAUD scheme costing us billions each year? Illegals get a tax refund check bigger than you. They claim a dozen or more kids to SCAM America out of huge child tax credit refunds some over $20,000. Claiming kids that are not their own, kids that have never even set foot in the U.S. Never mind it's ILLEGAL for an illegal to claim a child tax credit in the first place, that credit is only available to American citizens.

Democrats have blocked every attempt to put a stop to the fraud.

Speaking of crimes by illegals, did you know that over 1/3 of illegals are engaged in a tax FRAUD scheme costing us billions each year? Illegals get a tax refund check bigger than you. They claim a dozen or more kids to SCAM America out of huge child tax credit refunds some over $20,000. Claiming kids that are not their own, kids that have never even set foot in the U.S. Never mind it's ILLEGAL for an illegal to claim a child tax credit in the first place, that credit is only available to American citizens.

Democrats have blocked every attempt to put a stop to the fraud.
it's getting so there is pressure to act like there is no difference btwn citizen and illegal

scary stuff

This country absolutely NEEDS Trump

some of us know that... some live in a fantasy world

where did you get that figure?

that seems like a lot but it wouldn't surprise me
I could not find that news story.
But found a graph.
texasillegalaliencrimechart.png

...selling of poisons which have killed their citizens, rape etc, would this case make it to the S.C for ruling on Texas right to defend it's citizens? Could it open up a class lawsuit for the citizens of Texas vs the U.S government? I mean this is a true Constitutional crisis in the making and Abbott has so much wind in his sails on this issue.

If you throw in any number of people on the terror watch list etc and you have a major argument.

The number of people from England, Australia, Japan etc who are supporting Abbott on youtube is astounding as I use this as my own qualitative analysis of where the world stands on America. If America falls, England, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Taiwan and even lowly Canada are in grave danger to varying degrees.

Abbots position is leading to Aussie politicians and media to speak the same, as apparently in Australia 1 in 37 of their entire population entered Australia within the last year and it is stressing their system and those who need help the most.
How would it compare to the same list of texass citizens?

How would it compare to the same list of texass citizens?
Indeed. A criminal born an American is different than a criminal born elsewhere who breaks the law to enter and continue his criminal spree in another country.

One by birthright is legally allowed in the U.S, even if he commits a crime. The other is illegally in the country and by enforcement of the border laws should have been prevented from entering.

The number of people from England, Australia, Japan etc who are supporting Abbott on youtube is astounding as I use this as my own qualitative analysis of where the world stands on America. If America falls, England, France, Germany, Japan, Israel, Taiwan and even lowly Canada are in grave danger to varyEing degrees.

Every person who is harmed by an illegal immigrant in this country should sue Biden, Harris, Mayorkas and any other federal employee personally for failing to protect our borders and populace from an invading force.

Can you name a single illegal alien border crosser, registered to vote in Texas?
Nope. You can't.
Riiiight
illegal aliens don't vote in our elections
and nobody votes twice
and the Democrats don't stuff ballots in ballot drop boxes
and the Democrats are against Voter ID laws because that is voter suppression

Forum List

Back