Gregg Abbott posing proudly with indicted Proud Boy leader

No, just frozen water bottles thrown, St. Johns Church set on fire, multiple buildings in DC, including monuments vandalized including the Lincoln memorial, and the Viet Nam memorial....And, the White House Guard Shack set on fire, and at least several AntiFa tried to get into the WH causing SS to remove the President to the basement shelter...

Now, will you call that an attempted insurrection?
97 Law Enforcement officers injured ( But it was mostly peaceful lol

No, just frozen water bottles thrown, St. Johns Church set on fire, multiple buildings in DC, including monuments vandalized including the Lincoln memorial, and the Viet Nam memorial....And, the White House Guard Shack set on fire, and at least several AntiFa tried to get into the WH causing SS to remove the President to the basement shelter...

Now, will you call that an attempted insurrection?
It was a Summer of Chop / CHAZ love tour stop in DC

Trump's asseater Lindsey Graham just got slapped with a supeona by the Fulton County DA. Trump is next.

Let's see him weasel out of this one.

"I only need 11,000 votes, Brad! I thought the Far Left & Left Liked Viva Juan McCain’s best buddy Lindsey Grahamnesty ?

YAWN. Remain ignorant and a liar. I don’t drink asswipe. Another epic failure for you.
Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You're so fucking dumb I'm surprised you haven't been eaten by a bear yet. How on earth is your teetotaling an epic failure for me?

You sure do communicate like a drunk. Or a toddler. A drunk toddler. Maybe it's just the HaterAde...

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You're so fucking dumb I'm surprised you haven't been eaten by a bear yet. How on earth is your teetotaling an epic failure for me?

You sure do communicate like a drunk. Or a toddler. A drunk toddler. Maybe it's just the HaterAde...
GO fuck yourself you illiterate cowardly shitstain. I don’t drink you illiterate ignorant oaf. Throwing threats and insults because you got shown to be an ignorant liar. As usual. Keep hiding under mommy’s bed little coward.

GO fuck yourself you illiterate cowardly shitstain. I don’t drink you illiterate ignorant oaf. Throwing threats and insults because you got shown to be an ignorant liar. As usual. Keep hiding under mommy’s bed little coward.
••• Yep, definitely a drunk toddler. Please scree once again, magaturd. Prove me correct once again.

Looks like their website has gone poof. Glad I saved this long ago.

The Left thrives on Racism and men turning into women and LGBTQIAJKDHE drag queens reading books to little children.

Can't have a bunch of unapologetic real men standing up to that, can we?

#POYB

1657156739971.png

Prove it, or you're the traitorous scumbag here. Since you can't, I'll go with you support criminals, so you must be one yourself. Straighten up and fly right, magaturd.

Join the winning team. :113:
Or plan A- I'll say what I want, do what I want & wear a FJB t-shirt with FBLM on the back.
I'll tell everyone that Pedo Joe is an illegit moron resident in a dirty diaper.
I'll say the Briben Crime Family should be arrested along with the foreign spy banging Swalwell.
Deal bumblewad? :fu:

Or plan A- I'll say what I want, do what I want & wear a FJB t-shirt with FBLM on the back.
I'll tell everyone that Pedo Joe is an illegit moron resident in a dirty diaper.
I'll say the Briben Crime Family should be arrested along with the foreign spy banging Swalwell.
Deal bumblewad? :fu:
Believe/say whatever the fuck you want. Note: Reality ain't your personal fantasies. Many think your 'theories' are complete piles of shit, and will always be happy to tell you as such. :fu:

Deal, RandFan?

Good question....but a better one is how many ANTIFA have attacked the US Capitol and tried to stop a Constitutional Procedure?

The problem with you people is you cannot stick with the trump method of lying. He lies and lies and lies and he gets his cult to eventually believe him. You just can't stick to the script.

You stupid nitwit.

Read my lips: I *DO* *NOT* "CARE* about the fucktards in DC.

Fuck them entirely. They're a bunch of worthless fucking SCUMBAGS.

I care about my children. I care about the leftard protesters that threatened my children. I care about the STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES in DC only insofar as they were ENCOURAGING THEIR FUCKING BROWNSHIRTS TO THREATEN MY CHILDREN. All summer long, they were doing that.

So fuck them entirely. I'd like to give them a lot more than a measly little insurrection. Those dumb fucking assholes need to hear a message they're going to understand. Clearly, they didn't get it the first time

••• Yep, definitely a drunk toddler. Please scree once again, magaturd. Prove me correct once again.
Showing illiteracy you cowardly POS. Unlike you, I don’t imbibe in alcohol, narcotics, or other questionable actions. Your pathetic responses and tantrum upon being shown an uninformed liar mark you a retarded incel.

Forum List

Back