Greg Abbott Falls Apart When Asked How He Will Eliminate All Rape in Texas

Lefties, it may help bolster your argument if there was any truth to it.

WHO HAS BEEN FORCED TO BIRTH A CHILD OF A RAPE?

WHO?

Name the names.

So victims of Rape have to be on the ball after a vicious crime...

Well done Mike... If they don't get pill into them then they should be forced to have the baby... You know that a very high percentage know the rapist... I can see the conversation going well 14 year old Mary, Mom I need to get the morning after pill because Uncle Bill raped me last night and I am on the clock..

When Uncle Bill gets out I presume you support him get visitation rights as well..

Yeah, they have to take a pill at the hospital when being examined and a rape kit is being processed to better help catch the asshole, such trauma.

Lefties....you know how Kamala Harris helped get donations to bail criminals in Portland out of jail?

You hypocritical assholes can pay for these FAKE Texas women to abort their RAPE BABIES in a blue state.

Don't you left wing communist cuckold faggot assholes hate Texans anyways?

Did Gov. Abbott actually say that banning abortion would eliminate Rape?

I doubt if he did, but he obviously he either misspoke or you misheard
He actually said the opposite

That eliminating rape and incest would make abortions because of them unnecessary

It was a stupid answer.

Ladies need to get out the vote in all Red States and turn the American Taliban out of power because they are driven by belief, and they believe it is their right to co-opt your body for the State.

The person you replied to misses the whole point.

abbott's rationality and excuse for forcing women who survived rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term is that he is going to eliminate all rape in Texas.

Yes of course that's absurd. No one can do that.

So the survivors of those barbaric acts are being violated by the state forcing them to carry a resulting pregnancy to term.

abbott's reply to the question about rape and incest survivors is absurd because there is no excuse to force those women to carry a pregnancy to term.

It's sick and barbaric. Just as much as the rape or incest that caused the pregnancy.

If the woman freely makes the choice to carry that pregnancy to term that is her choice and I support it 100% but if it isn't her choice, it shouldn't be forced on her.

My body, my choice, freedom and liberty aren't only for those who don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask.

Yeah, they have to take a pill at the hospital when being examined and a rape kit is being processed to better help catch the asshole, such trauma.

What incest survivor goes to a hospital after one of their relatives rapes her? What incest survivor tells their parents or family member about the sick barbarian who raped her in time to get the morning after pill?

In the case of rape, did you know that a high percentage of rape is NEVER REPORTED? Women who don't go to the hospital is a large percentage of rape.

Then there are the hospitals that don't offer or even tell the woman about the morning after pill. If the woman asks for it, the women are told to get it herself.

You aren't being realistic.

No incest survivor has access to the morning after pill or even a pregnancy test.

There is no reason to force a rape or incest survivor to carry a pregnancy to term.

There is no way to stop all rape and incest in America so abbott's excuse for not exempting rape and incest survivors from his monstrous law is disgusting and cowardly.

The person you replied to misses the whole point.

abbott's rationality and excuse for forcing women who survived rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term is that he is going to eliminate all rape in Texas.

Yes of course that's absurd. No one can do that.

So the survivors of those barbaric acts are being violated by the state forcing them to carry a resulting pregnancy to term.

abbott's reply to the question about rape and incest survivors is absurd because there is no excuse to force those women to carry a pregnancy to term.

It's sick and barbaric. Just as much as the rape or incest that caused the pregnancy.

If the woman freely makes the choice to carry that pregnancy to term that is her choice and I support it 100% but if it isn't her choice, it shouldn't be forced on her.

My body, my choice, freedom and liberty aren't only for those who don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask.
Your entire post is a lie.

What incest survivor goes to a hospital after one of their relatives rapes her? What incest survivor tells their parents or family member about the sick barbarian who raped her in time to get the morning after pill?

In the case of rape, did you know that a high percentage of rape is NEVER REPORTED? Women who don't go to the hospital is a large percentage of rape.

Then there are the hospitals that don't offer or even tell the woman about the morning after pill. If the woman asks for it, the women are told to get it herself.

You aren't being realistic.

No incest survivor has access to the morning after pill or even a pregnancy test.

There is no reason to force a rape or incest survivor to carry a pregnancy to term.

There is no way to stop all rape and incest in America so abbott's excuse for not exempting rape and incest survivors from his monstrous law is disgusting and cowardly.

Oh yes, all of your 'pie in the sky' scenarios that will rarely happen or occur, you know, just like dying from a Covid shot, it rarely happens. Yet you're all in favor of forcing everyone to get one because the odds are so small, right? You just need to look at this in the same light, it will so rarely happen that it's really meaningless, just like the people that will die from the covid shot. And this isn't even life or death, it's dealing with a pregnancy for 9 months and then giving the baby up for adoption. Life isn't fair, deal with it.

And even if Abbot did exempt rapes or gave them a longer time period, you would still not be satisfied, it really has nothing to do with you caring about anyone. It's just about smearing a political enemy to you, that's what all your posts are about. You don't give a damn about anything other than your leftist cause.

In response to a question about the issue last week, Gov. Greg Abbott said, "Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas, by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets. So, goal number one in the state of Texas, is to eliminate rape, so that no woman no person will be a victim of rape."

When asked about rape and incest abbott doesn't answer the question.

He just filibusters.

A republican in the state Senate has written a bill that will exempt rape and incest from that horrible law.

abbott doesn't think it will pass. If it does he won't sign it.

That's how much he wants to punish women for being raped and surviving incest.

The man is very sick.

You voted for a man that held his office manager against a wall and jammed his finger inside of her...she had to fight to get that old geezer off of her....but you voted for that guy....so don't come here with posts about rape dummy......

In response to a question about the issue last week, Gov. Greg Abbott said, "Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas, by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets. So, goal number one in the state of Texas, is to eliminate rape, so that no woman no person will be a victim of rape."
You voted for a finger rapists.....what the fuck are you talking about?....

You voted for a man that held his office manager against a wall and jammed his finger inside of her...she had to fight to get that old geezer off of her....but you voted for that guy....so don't come here with posts about rape dummy......
If that is the case…

You voted for a man who raped a 13 year old and sexually abused 26 other women

Forum List

Back