Greg Abbott Falls Apart When Asked How He Will Eliminate All Rape in Texas

If that is the case…

You voted for a man who raped a 13 year old and sexually abused 26 other women
You know RW...I lived very close to the Biden accuser at the time this took place...she shouted from the rooftops trying to get justice for what Joe did to her...she gave a presentation on women in government working for longstanding senators and the abuse she talked about was out of control in the democrat party...no one holds them accountable...not the FBI DOJ or the media and certainly not you.....

You know RW...I lived very close to the Biden accuser at the time this took place...she shouted from the rooftops trying to get justice for what Joe did to her...she gave a presentation on women in government working for longstanding senators and the abuse she talked about was out of control in the democrat party...no one holds them accountable...not the FBI DOJ or the media and certainly not you.....
actually, her story evolved over time

Aren't you glad that we've eradicated Polio and Small Pox with a jab Do you think the world would be a better place if we didn't have jabs.
It took years for the people to warm up to taking both of the vaccines you mentioned...why would you and Biden think this time would be different?...especially when Joe himself said he would not trust a Trump vaccine during the campaign.....

actually, her story evolved over time
That's not true...it was all over the local news where she and I lived at the time...nothing changed in her story...that was a media lie that I guess you willingly fell for.....

When asked about rape and incest abbott doesn't answer the question.

He just filibusters.

A republican in the state Senate has written a bill that will exempt rape and incest from that horrible law.

abbott doesn't think it will pass. If it does he won't sign it.

That's how much he wants to punish women for being raped and surviving incest.

The man is very sick.

When did he promise to eliminate all rape in Texas?

No woman consents to rape or incest.

No woman is responsible for those barbaric acts.

To actually blame the woman for being raped or surviving incest is beyond disgusting.

But it's what I expect from republicans.
who's blaming them?

When did he promise to eliminate all rape in Texas?

In response to a question about the issue last week, Gov. Greg Abbott said, "Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas, by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets. So, goal number one in the state of Texas, is to eliminate rape, so that no woman no person will be a victim of rape."

In response to a question about the issue last week, Gov. Greg Abbott said, "Texas will work tirelessly to make sure that we eliminate all rapists from the streets of Texas, by aggressively going out and arresting them and prosecuting them and getting them off the streets. So, goal number one in the state of Texas, is to eliminate rape, so that no woman no person will be a victim of rape."
So he didn't promise to eliminate all rape.

Really! were would you get that information?

The left are claiming it is happening. Shouldnt they be able to prove it is happening?

If there was a woman forced to birth her rape child, it would be all over the media every single day.

I hear folks on your side wanting to kill illegals all the time.
Yes, I’ve heard that too

But its just talk

Illegals on the other hand do more than talk

They rape and steal and murder

They drive drunk and kill Americans in car crashes

Forum List

Back