Greg Abbott Falls Apart When Asked How He Will Eliminate All Rape in Texas

When asked about rape and incest abbott doesn't answer the question.

He just filibusters.

A republican in the state Senate has written a bill that will exempt rape and incest from that horrible law.

abbott doesn't think it will pass. If it does he won't sign it.

That's how much he wants to punish women for being raped and surviving incest.

The man is very sick.

It’s as if you’ve never heard of the morning after pill.

Dana7360
What a dumb question he was asked. I would have laughed in their faces. Only an idiot would ask such a dumb question.
Have you been paying attention...

You say the question is dumb but he offered an answer for it before..

It was a stupid answer.

Ladies need to get out the vote in all Red States and turn the American Taliban out of power because they are driven by belief, and they believe it is their right to co-opt your body for the State.
You people are unhinged.

No woman consents to rape or incest.

No woman is responsible for those barbaric acts.

To actually blame the woman for being raped or surviving incest is beyond disgusting.

But it's what I expect from republicans.

Sorry to disappoint you.

But, say hello to Bill and Hillary for us.

It’s as if you’ve never heard of the morning after pill.
So victims of Rape have to be on the ball after a vicious crime...

Well done Mike... If they don't get pill into them then they should be forced to have the baby... You know that a very high percentage know the rapist... I can see the conversation going well 14 year old Mary, Mom I need to get the morning after pill because Uncle Bill raped me last night and I am on the clock..

When Uncle Bill gets out I presume you support him get visitation rights as well..

So victims of Rape have to be on the ball after a vicious crime...

Well done Mike... If they don't get pill into them then they should be forced to have the baby... You know that a very high percentage know the rapist... I can see the conversation going well 14 year old Mary, Mom I need to get the morning after pill because Uncle Bill raped me last night and I am on the clock..

When Uncle Bill gets out I presume you support him get visitation rights as well..
Where the hell do you live that this is happening so often?

Lol, maybe that so called reasonable person should not have said they were going to eliminate rape. Oh , ya Abbot is not reasonable he is a fucking idiot.

But that's not what he said, inconveniently for you and those like you that use lies to smear your enemies. What he said is that Texas will deal with rapists harshly in order to eliminate rapists from the streets, and deterring rapists by seeking the death penalty in rape cases. Will you rally against the death penalty for rapists in Texas for your next movement? Smear Abbot for that as well? And any woman who is raped and then turns down the morning after bill when she's examined after the assault, and then claims the government is forcing her to birth the child of a rapist, is clearly unhinged. If you can't take the steps to ensure you're not pregnant as the result of a rape within 6 weeks of a rape, then you have more problems than being pregnant. So the whole narrative that Texas is forcing victims of rape to carry the resulting pregnancy to term is pure bullshit to begin with.

Forum List

Back