Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

I think my answer is going to be:

"Have you been bloodlet by leeches? Probably just as effective. But safer."

That oughta do it.

Who knew that vaccination in a pandemic was so fucking personal.

Our soldiers get all sorts of vaccinations every time they change continents. Travelers to the Middle East, Africa etc have immunization cards or used to.. Schools and day cares require immunizations.. Even dogs and cats are vaccinated against rabies.

Our soldiers get all sorts of vaccinations every time they change continents. Travelers to the Middle East, Africa etc have immunization cards or used to.. Schools and day cares require immunizations.. Even dogs and cats are vaccinated against rabies.
'vaccine'....the shit you injected in yourself, is a far cry from a vaccine----you go on and continue to parrot your masters like a good little sheep that you are....let us know when you get MS, or some other defect from your 'vaccine'

43a.jpg

What are the ingredients in the AstraZeneca vaccine?​

by
Health Desk
|
Published on
December 4, 2020

Updated on
June 18, 2021
|
Explainer

What our experts say​

According to the information that AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford presented to the United Kingdom's vaccine regulatory agency, this vaccine contains:
  • A weakened adenovirus, which delivers the the COVID-19 spike glycoprotein (this is the active ingredient; also called the 'antigen')
  • L-histidine (amino acid)
  • L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate (amino acid)
  • Magnesium chloride hexahydrate (salt)
  • Polysorbate 80 (surfactant)
  • Ethanol (alcohol)
  • Sucrose (sugar)
  • Sodium chloride (salt)
  • Disodium edetate dihydrate (salt)
  • Water for injections (diluent)
The vaccine does not include any human or animal products, thimerosal, gelatin, or formaldehyde. The vaccine doesn't include any common allergens like egg, latex, milk, gluten, lactose, maize/corn, or peanuts, either.
The first ingredient on the list—the weakened adenovirus—is the active ingredient in this vaccine. Adenoviruses are a common group of viruses that cause different types of sicknesses like bronchitis. Most people have been exposed to them in their lives. The AstraZeneca vaccine is made from an adenovirus that has been changed in the lab so it can't cause harm.

Neither does it contain any sneaky little microchips.
So there it is perfectly harmless.

AstraZenica advantages over Pfizer & Moderna.

It can be stored at normal room temperature and doesn't need to be frozen at -70c. like the other two.
This will be particularly important when rolled out in Africa and other third-world tropical countries.

The makers of AstraZeneca have agreed to roll it out at cost price until the pandemic is over. Great to see a British company recognise its social responsibility. Pitty the American companies that produce the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines see a pandemic that has cost their fellow countrymen 600,000 lives as a legitimate vehicle for profiteering.

AstraZeneca side affects.
Can only speak for myself.
First Jab - Didn't even feel it going in. Fell asleep around 8pm (not unusual for me) woke feeling euphoric that lasted till bedtime. Slept like a baby. I had a problem with fluid filling the back of my lung and had to have it drained periodically - a side effect of Chemo. after about three days noticed my lungs seemed clear and could breathe much easier. A CT scan has since revealed there is no longer any fluid in my lungs.
Second Jab - No side effects whatsoever.

Looking forward to a booster jab in the Autumn.

It's purpose is to keep people's medical information private. You don't need to know a damn thing about anyone else's medical history so you can fuck right off with that attitude.

It's called personal information for a reason.

Unless the Reich is interrogating you about vaccines - then medical information is totally public - Seig Heil. Vaccination Passports - Uber Alles Democrat

What are the ingredients in the AstraZeneca vaccine?​

by
Health Desk
|
Published on
December 4, 2020

Updated on
June 18, 2021
|
Explainer

What our experts say​

According to the information that AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford presented to the United Kingdom's vaccine regulatory agency, this vaccine contains:
  • A weakened adenovirus, which delivers the the COVID-19 spike glycoprotein (this is the active ingredient; also called the 'antigen')
  • L-histidine (amino acid)
  • L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate (amino acid)
  • Magnesium chloride hexahydrate (salt)
  • Polysorbate 80 (surfactant)
  • Ethanol (alcohol)
  • Sucrose (sugar)
  • Sodium chloride (salt)
  • Disodium edetate dihydrate (salt)
  • Water for injections (diluent)
The vaccine does not include any human or animal products, thimerosal, gelatin, or formaldehyde. The vaccine doesn't include any common allergens like egg, latex, milk, gluten, lactose, maize/corn, or peanuts, either.
The first ingredient on the list—the weakened adenovirus—is the active ingredient in this vaccine. Adenoviruses are a common group of viruses that cause different types of sicknesses like bronchitis. Most people have been exposed to them in their lives. The AstraZeneca vaccine is made from an adenovirus that has been changed in the lab so it can't cause harm.

Neither does it contain any sneaky little microchips.
So there it is perfectly harmless.

AstraZenica advantages over Pfizer & Moderna.

It can be stored at normal room temperature and doesn't need to be frozen at -70c. like the other two.
This will be particularly important when rolled out in Africa and other third-world tropical countries.

The makers of AstraZeneca have agreed to roll it out at cost price until the pandemic is over. Great to see a British company recognise its social responsibility. Pitty the American companies that produce the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines see a pandemic that has cost their fellow countrymen 600,000 lives as a legitimate vehicle for profiteering.

AstraZeneca side affects.
Can only speak for myself.
First Jab - Didn't even feel it going in. Fell asleep around 8pm (not unusual for me) woke feeling euphoric that lasted till bedtime. Slept like a baby. I had a problem with fluid filling the back of my lung and had to have it drained periodically - a side effect of Chemo. after about three days noticed my lungs seemed clear and could breathe much easier. A CT scan has since revealed there is no longer any fluid in my lungs.
Second Jab - No side effects whatsoever.

Looking forward to a booster jab in the Autumn.
what the vaccine does is isolate to the one wuhan virus and kills ones immune system to fight off any other virus. Wow, I like my immune system the way it is, protecting me from all viruses. That's why any variant can't be fought off. anyone taking a vaccine is an idiot.

This was a question from a reporter who was asking not for themselves but for hundreds of people who would be hearing the report and wouldn't be in proximity to the Congressbabe.

It seemed more like a "gotcha" inquiry as opposed to a legitimate question.

Further, if the reporter was interested in their own health, and was frightened by Coronavirus, they should have just got the shot themselves.
Lol, it was a gotcha question. That stupid bitch is running around spouting antvax conspiracy theories and she got the jab. Her non answer was an answer. She doesn't give a fuck about the USA or her Constituents she only cares about power and attention.

'vaccine'....the shit you injected in yourself, is a far cry from a vaccine----you go on and continue to parrot your masters like a good little sheep that you are....let us know when you get MS, or some other defect from your 'vaccine'

I have traveled all over the world for the past 70 years so my shot card is pretty long.

Forum List

Back