Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

How many Gop grandees have been jabbed ?

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

Not I said the little red hen. Gov. DeWine has given up on all of that crazy business.

what part of---

WHAT PART OF --NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS- DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? worry about your self...how fucking ignorant

The fact that she took it personally. If anyone asks, I will tell them the truth, I am unvaxxed. Instead of being an asshole twit who makes something out of nothing, it was a yes or no question.
and its still nobodys fucking business....period
are you circumsized?......is your mother a lesbian? does your sister use dildoes?
get the point yet?

HIPPA was passed and signed for this very purpose. To protect people from an invasion of privacy from nosy people. Medical information is PRIVATE, if people don't want to share it, that's their prerogative.
Asking the question is not infringing on anyones rights. You just have to say that you dont comment on personal matters.
She is in the public eye and has a dopey opinion on everything. Its a legit question.

HIPPA was passed and signed for this very purpose. To protect people from an invasion of privacy from nosy people. Medical information is PRIVATE, if people don't want to share it, that's their prerogative.
I don’t know why they passed HIPPA.

But they didn’t pass HIPAA to prevent people from asking about your vaccination status nor does it prevent people from treating you differently for refusing to answer.

She's right, Ahmed.

Though as a Paki engaged in the hostile occupation of England you have no concept of American laws.

But they didn’t pass HIPAA to prevent people from asking about your vaccination status nor does it prevent people from treating you differently for refusing to answer.

That's a lie, as most of what you post it.

You Nazis can't even SPEL HIPAA

That's a lie, as most of what you post it.
I spelled it correctly (unlike the previous poster) and nothing I said is inaccurate.

It’s not illegal to ask for someone’s vaccination status. If they don’t answer, you can treat them differently, such as requiring them to wear a mask.

I think the reports would hate Rep. Greene regardless of how she answered or didn't answer.

But it is the height of rudeness to ask people of their medical history if they aren't interested in sharing it.

Has the media ever grilled Richard Gere over the gerbils the ER had to extract from his butt? That would be a lot more interesting than Rep. Greene's immunization record, wouldn't you say?

And a lot more pertinent to the Gay Community which should be advised of the possibility of a bad outcome when they engage in that kind of behavior.

But it is the height of rudeness to ask people of their medical history if they aren't interested in sharing it.
It’s a relevant question if you are going to be spending time in proximity to people who have the capacity to carry and spread a communicable disease.

It’s a relevant question if you are going to be spending time in proximity to people who have the capacity to carry and spread a communicable disease.

This was a question from a reporter who was asking not for themselves but for hundreds of people who would be hearing the report and wouldn't be in proximity to the Congressbabe.

It seemed more like a "gotcha" inquiry as opposed to a legitimate question.

Further, if the reporter was interested in their own health, and was frightened by Coronavirus, they should have just got the shot themselves.

I spelled it correctly (unlike the previous poster) and nothing I said is inaccurate.

It’s not illegal to ask for someone’s vaccination status. If they don’t answer, you can treat them differently, such as requiring them to wear a mask.

No stupid, you didn't.

It is in fact illegal to require personal medical information. But as usual, you Nazis don't follow the laws of the land.

HIPAA was originally crafted to keeps AIDS carriers secret. AIDS is vastly more deadly than the Wuhan Designer Virus®.

Forum List

Back