Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

you provide links but they don't back you up, so when asked to provide the ones that back up your claim, you wash rinse repeat.
They do back me up if you are able to actually read and understand the link, which you have demonstrate an abject failure to do.

They do back me up if you are able to actually read and understand the link, which you have demonstrate an abject failure to do.
It is my experience with you that you follow the title of a link and don't read the contents. I did give you kudos for the last one, it actually had the sentence that you posted in it. Nice work.

It is also customary to post the piece from a link that actually backs your statement and you don't do that either.

Why is her medical history any of your business? She is correct, it’s none of your business.
You're as big a fucking moron as she is. She could have said it's none of your business. Instead, she lied and said the reporter is violating her HIPAA rights. FALSE, you jackass. It's a HIPAA violation for a doctor/his office/nurses to give your medical information to someone without your consent.

Why are rightwingers so fucking stupid?

You're as big a fucking moron as she is. She could have said it's none of your business. Instead, she lied and said the reporter is violating her HIPAA rights. FALSE, you jackass. It's a HIPAA violation for a doctor/his office/nurses to give your medical information to someone without your consent.

Why are rightwingers so fucking stupid?qui
Why are you such a miserable prick?

So obviously Greene does not consent to give some legacy media quisling information she would rather
not share, for whatever reason.
She's not required to divulge her vaccine status and maybe she isn't into virtue signaling or whatever.

You got no problem at all with Jen Psucki refusing to divulge White House staffers covid status
so take your hypocrisy and cram it.

Last edited:
Another dumbass motherfucker.
yes, yes you are....not only that, you also fit the categories of:
brain dead piece of shit
delusional moron
whine ass
parrot
scum demonRAT
if you want more, don't hesitate to ask

Why are rightwingers so fucking stupid?
the real question here is, why are you so FUCKING STUPID

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

How many Gop grandees have been jabbed ?
It's her body. Funny how choice is an optional belief for you loons.

Forum List

Back