Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

She has a loud voice in the covid debate. So her stance on the vaccine is very much a legit subject. She doesnt have to answer the question. You know that dont you ?
A pretty interesting moment there. And it does answer a question that I've had -- I've wondered if she's a True Believer, or if she's just conning the rubes like the others.

If she were a True Believer, she wouldn't have gotten the shot and she would have crowed about it. Instead, she chose trying to be coy around the question.

Those five seconds tell me all I need to know. She's just playing the game.

A pretty interesting moment there. And it does answer a question that I've had -- I've wondered if she's a True Believer, or if she's just conning the rubes like the others.

If she were a True Believer, she wouldn't have gotten the shot and she would have crowed about it. Instead, she chose trying to be coy around the question.

Those five seconds tell me all I need to know. She's just playing the game.
She has weighed up the chances of first lying and then being able to cover it up. Thats too risky so best avoid the question . The fact that idiots like our fellow posters are willing to swallow this is confirmation that she has made a good tactical call.

Some bright spark should write to every elected politician and ask them the same question.

I do it when I’m making fun of people like you. You don’t seem to get it, though.

Oh, you making fun of others? That's rich..

1627041254842.png

I asked you a reasonable question.

Based on your mental acuity, the idea that you had blown your brains out, yet survived is one possible explanation for your condition.
You definition of reasonable is not reasonable.

Your mind has been diseased by politics. You can’t recognize reality anymore.

You lied, got buster, tried to lie your way out of it, got humiliated by the cited facts, then posted the original lie again in response.

Clearly you lack basic intellectual function.
Still looking for that WHO spokesman who said the vaccine isn’t effective. You haven’t posted anything that a rational mind would interpret that way.

Still looking for that WHO spokesman who said the vaccine isn’t effective. You haven’t posted anything that a rational mind would interpret that way.

You mean the one I quoted?

You may be a fucking liar, but gawdamn you are retarded.

Forum List

Back