Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

Yes, I know that and was not my point. I did and do have access to my families medical information.......but this thread isn't about me.
You said: "If even I can't get medical information on my own kids now that they are over 18 or my late husband a few years ago during his battle with cancer..."

You do or you don't, but guess what? There's a lie in there somewhere, and I suspect that it's your earlier post that I quoted.

you said she should put on a mask. What good is that, they don't work, so what else should she do?
Never said that, I said:
You can ask them to wear a mask, and unless she is going to a place that requires proof, they can't make you wear a mask.

I never said she should, I said you can't make you wear a mask.

So again, I don't see your point.

Never said that, I said:

I never said she should, I said you can't make you wear a mask.

So again, I don't see your point.
All I said was masks don't work, they can say that until the crows fly off. Sorry if I missed something in your post, not my intention.

But are you vaccinated?
Fk no, it’s why I’m healthy.

my body demonstrated my immune system is better than a vaccine. People with vaccines are still scared, not me!

Last edited:
The source you cited says nothing of the sort.

It simply says that the WHO still recommends wearing a mask. I don’t know why you think anyone would be “addicted” to that.

Fucking liar;

{“People cannot feel safe just because they had two doses,” Mariângela Batista Galvão Simão, WHO assistant director general said at the press conference. “They still need to protect themselves.”}

HIPPA, the rallying cry of Karens since 2020.

It's purpose is to keep people's medical information private. You don't need to know a damn thing about anyone else's medical history so you can fuck right off with that attitude.

It's called personal information for a reason.

You said: "If even I can't get medical information on my own kids now that they are over 18 or my late husband a few years ago during his battle with cancer..."

You do or you don't, but guess what? There's a lie in there somewhere, and I suspect that it's your earlier post that I quoted.

Well let's see........you can't get any family members info either now can you?????

Shame on me for not including the obvious 'without their written permission' AKA signed forms allowing me access to their information.

No lies. You're just a dumbass that can't think past your own nose

Forum List

Back