"Green Agenda is a Hoax"

Crick says his 2 minutes of reading a Google search page is better than 10 years of education.
How is it you think you can blatantly lie about what I have said, over and over again, and think you can get away with it?

How is it you think you can blatantly lie about what I have said, over and over again, and think you can get away with it?
I suspect that 2 minutes on the internet would tell me more than ten years driving I-80.
you said 2 minutes on the internet would educate you more than ten years of observing wind turbines, reading about them in the papers, talking to people about them.

After-all, you were responding to my comment on one of the ways I know so much more about wind turbines than you. It is normally logical to reason that your response means you disagree?

Dont' say it if you dont mean it.

2 minutes on the internet, beats 10 years of living, observing, reading, educating, and talking to those who built them. That is what you essentially said.

It appears that you're trying to slip away from your failed claim that government subsidies pay all the cost of constructing and installing wind turbines.

It appears that you're trying to slip away from your failed claim that government subsidies pay all the cost of constructing and installing wind turbines.
Who pays to makes them, who buys the property, who pays for the installation, turnip and maintenance?

Forum List

Back