Climate scientist blows the lid off the ‘manufactured consensus’

You are correct, I made no mention of "survivability, I used the word "survive" as a reference to the Stanford quote---

View attachment 862945
--noting the phrase at the end "plants, which require a minimum of 150 ppm to survive". Please understand that I'm not asserting that the Stanford University is right which would make you wrong. My point is that the Stanford people are really smart, and assuming that you too are really smart means that some folks say "survive" and others refuse to. To me this phenomenon is inconsistent.

Understand that a hundred million years ago C02 was 2,000 ppm (aka 0.2%) while oxygen was 30% of the atmosphere. We had dragon flies w/ a 3-foot wingspan because the increased energy available. My thinking is that this would present a HUGE increase in human abilities, but in all reality this is just not something for our lifetime.
You have extrapolated survive. That’s why you see it as incongruent. If you don’t do that, there is no incongruity.

A CHEMICAL engineer
Ha ha
Exactly. Maybe you remember his claim, and he keeps repeating it, that only he knows that the periodic table is miss named. Come to find out, he did not and still doesn’t even know what the periodic table ABOUT. But he has all the simpleton denier dullards convinced. Cause like Trump, they love the uneducated.

Not all proxy data.

The length of the mercury in a thermometer is not a temperature but rather a proxy of what you body temperature was when u had it in your mouth. All temperature readings are proxies and most are accurate. However, while the reading may be accurate they're not precise. They don't tell us what the world temp is nor what the average biopshere portion used in greenhouse models. The globe may be warming. Or not.

Our problem is we don't know because the data is not there.
I disagree, we have daily temps averaging no proxy data has that

Ha ha
Exactly. Maybe you remember his claim, and he keeps repeating it, that only he knows that the periodic table is miss named. Come to find out, he did not and still doesn’t even know what the periodic table ABOUT. But he has all the simpleton denier dullards convinced. Cause like Trump, they love the uneducated.
So you have a climate scientist? Name them

If you can't understand Navier/Stokes Equations:

fully%2Bexpanded%2Binc..PNG

... then you shouldn't be discussing advanced climatology ... and neither should the commercial media ...

I understand them. They are just differential equations developed by a couple of guys over many years to find a formulation which fit their models.

So you have a climate scientist? Name them
We’re posting about chem engineer, the fraud. He obviously wants you gullible types to think he’s a real engineer, or like all you braggarts, think he’s smart. If he doesn’t know the periodic table and claims he does, he’s a fraud, like you.

Last edited:
To get back to full scientific consensus, those who have spoken out will now be defunded, cancelled, and sacked.
Really ? They have been getting funded and speaking out for twenty plus years on climate change, by both democrat and Republican admins. So, if they are providing false information, and taking money for it, they are committing criminal fraud. The deniers have had twenty years to put them under oath and prosecute them, all 30,000 (institutes) of the participating research facilities. Like Trump failed, the deniers have failed.

But still, deniers keep making up shit, and squeaking like the delusional mice they are. No evidence, just whining.

Last edited:
is sad. Einstein would've solved it in under a week. "Climate science" should be a real science, but it was hijacked for politicized fraud that is ruining America.
Einstein didn’t solve anything. He was a theorist. His theories have been demonstrated. We don’t solve theories.
If you think it was hijacked, why haven’t those hijacker’s been accursed of fraud and prosecuted ? Gee, there are enough. Every single country, gov and accredited research facility in the world according to you, has hijacked it.

Last edited:
We’re posting about chem engineer, the fraud. He obviously wants you gullible types to think he’s a real engineer, or like all you braggarts, think he’s smart. If he doesn’t know the periodic table and claims he does, he’s a fraud, like you.
Naw, name your climate scientist fk wad

Forum List

Back