Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

There was no "militia" there, moron, and Rittenhouse is not a white supremacist. There is not the slightest evidence for that.

You're lying again, fucking moron.

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

Then prove it, asshole. Prove that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist.

I don't have to just because you're too big of a fucking moron to comprehend what that video implied about Rittenhouse. It suggested he was part of a militia, which is not defamation.

The video implied Rittenhouse is a white supremacist, and that is defamatory.

Fucking moron, the video is a voice over of Chris Wallace challenging Impeached Trump to condemn white nationalists AND militias to stand down in cities like Kenosha. In order to avoid defamation, Biden need only show that the teen murderer in Kenosha was working with a militia that night. Not a huge hurdle and the teen murderer is probably fucked over on this by his own attorney who said...

"As a 17 year old, he [Rittenhouse] was legally entitled to have that firearm in his possession. Moreover, we're going to be arguing that the Second Amendment and Title 10, Section 246 of the United States code renders that charge and any ordinance that that charge will be based on blatantly unconstitutional under these circumstances." ~ John Pierce

And what is Title 10, Section 246 of the United States code, a fucking moron like you might wonder...?

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.​
(b) The classes of the militia are—​
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and​
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.​

Let me spell this out for you since you are a lying fucking moron... his own attorney, on a rightwingnut show, announced they are planning on defeating the charge against their client of being in illegal possession of a firearm, by arguing he's a member of a militia. which legally allows a 17 year old able bodied male to carry a firearm.

This suit is going nowhere and the teen murderer has his own lawyer to thank.

"Let me spell this out for you since you are a lying fucking moron... his own attorney, on a rightwingnut show, announced they are planning on defeating the charge against their client of being in illegal possession of a firearm, by arguing he's a member of a militia. which legally allows a 17 year old able bodied male to carry a firearm."

When lawyers refer to the militia in 2nd amendment cases, they use it in the original sense used by the Founders: that is "every able-bodied adult male." They don't mean any of these harmless groups that leftwing morons like you are always yelling about.

It's impossible to describe with mere words what a lying douchebag you are.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.
Are you on drugs? My link cited an example. The Unite the Right racist rally.
And I addressed that. It was a shitty example: They expelled the guy. The fact that they didn't do it sooner could just as well have been because most conservatives assumed that it was just another group of non-progressives protesting against the removal of confederate statues. I follow this sort of shit obsessively, as I said, and even I didn't know that it was an alt-right event until the news came out after the Heather Heyer incident.
They expelled him because they wanted to distance themselves from an event with their name on it that led to murder. Unlike you, they knew what the event was. They had no problem with it until it blew up in their faces.
So now in place of evidence you're offering your opinion on their motives? Not a great substitute. I'm going to have to continue to insist that you show me something solid before I sign off on what appears to be nothing more than the baseless accusations and heavily biased assumptions of far left activists.
There was no other reason to throw Kessler out. McInnes, the founder of the Proud Boys, knew who Kessler was before the Unite the Right event ... knew he was a Proud Boy ... and knew about the upcoming Unite the Right rally. That didn't motivate him to expel Kessler from his group. Only after a murder occurred at the event by a racist did McInnes then very publicly kick Kessler to the curb. It's all in the link I posted earlier...

Proud Boys do their best to muddy right-wing taxonomies. Despite the pains they’ve taken to distance themselves from open white nationalists and antisemites, Proud Boys have been present at high-profile alt-right events, including the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. “[J]ust don’t f------ wear your Fred Perry, or decide to belt: ‘Proud of Your Boy,’” McInnes limply warned followers before the event. “f you decide to rub elbows with those people [while] in colors, you very well could find yourself disavowed.”
But they did show up, which McInnes evidently expected. In the first episode of his Compound Media show after the August rally, McInnes said he had been “just combing through all the media reports going, ‘Don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys,’” hoping the “lunatic Nazi” who allegedly killed Heather Heyer wasn’t a member of his group. He wasn’t, but the white nationalist Jason Kessler — who has been filmed undergoing his second-degree Proud Boy initiation — was the rally’s principal organizer. Less than two months earlier, Kessler had been a guest on “The Gavin McInnes Show,” where he promoted Unite the Right and, in a chummy interview, laid out the ideological overlap he and McInnes shared. “What’s really under attack is if you say, ‘I want to stand up for white people. I want to stand up for western civilization. I want to stand up for men. I want to stand up for Christians,’” to which McInnes nodded in agreement and added other examples: “I’m against immigration…I’m against jihadis. I’m against radical Islam.”
After Charlottesville, in a move to protect the fratty and innocuous Proud Boys’ brand he’s worked so hard to cultivate, McInnes ejected Kessler from the organization and insisted he had never really been a Proud Boy. “I’m suspicious of you, coming to Proud Boys meetings saying you’re not alt-right…and I think you were there to try to recruit guys,” McInnes told Kessler when they spoke on his show two days after the rally. It was only after the violence in Charlottesville, when any doubts about the true nature of the movement were stripped away, that Mcinnes attempted to earnestly distance the Proud Boys from the alt-right label. Before that, he seemed content to let the Proud Boys brand appear more ideologically ambiguous, profiting off the alt-right’s rising popularity until things got ugly.
Again, you quote an article that doesn't have any explicit proof of McInnes's alleged motives, and simply asserts that Gavin acted out of an implicitly cynical desire to protect his and his organization's reputation. Even that last quote of McInnes's is him blasting Kessler for allegedly claiming not to be alt-right. I'm supposed to take it as factual that McInnes was bullshitting just based on lefty "journalists'" pontification? Just based on your politically biased assumptions about McInnes's motives?

Here's one for you.

From The Intercept, no fan of the proud boys.

The Proud Boys, a drinking club of male, far-right street brawlers, who purport to defend “Western values,” are routinely associated with the “alt-right.” But the group’s leader, Gavin McInnes, who helped launch Vice Media in 1994 and now runs a right-wing YouTube talk show, has in fact rejected the term for some time, preferring the milder-sounding “alt-light.” McInnes’s insistence that the Proud Boys have nothing to do with the “alt-right” grew even more adamant after the violence in Charlottesville. Last month, in a blog post titled “WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT,” he alerted his group that “alt-right” members planned to “infiltrate” Proud Boys meetings and “sabotage” them. Then, McInnes’s attorney threatened to sue The Intercept over a short documentary film I directed, which included about 17 seconds of footage drawn from McInnes’s YouTube shows. His lawyer, Jason Van Dyke, claimed that the film’s “obvious insinuation” is that McInnes is “a white nationalist, a white supremacist, or alt-right,” whereas in reality, McInnes “has no affiliation with the alt-right whatsoever.”

Note that line, "McInnes's insistence that the Proud Boys have nothing to do with the "alt-right" grew even more adamant after the violence in Charlottesville."

Even according to these progressive hacks, McInnes was already making efforts to distinguish the Proud Boys as being different from the alt-right when Charlottesville happened. Couple that with his accusation that Kessler was pretending not to be a white supremacist and, IMO, you've got a situation where it's pretty difficult to rule out the possibility (probability, perhaps) that McInnes was being sincere in that rebuke.

Ultimately, you've got nothing here. Even if you wanted to imply guilt by association, which is already a shaky argument at BEST, this article fails to prove the level of association necessary to make that shaky argument.
LOL

Nothing you posted contradicts that Kessler was a Proud Boy, McInnes knew he was a Proud Boy, McInnes knew about the upcoming Unite the Right rally, and McInnes made no effort to distance the Proud Boys from the Unite the Right rally until it led to murder.

And the article I posted is by the splcenter.org, one of the leading organizations tracking hate groups. And the article I linked is rife with attributions to videos, news articles and magazine articles, all documenting Proud Boy actions back then. And your vacuous complaint that I have nothing is utterly preposterous given the article documents their bigotry and violent beginnings from McInnes down.
Southern poverty law center, one of the leading organizations tracking hate groups.
ya sure.
They are a hate group.
Stand by Bri The Proud boys are proud of you

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.
Are you on drugs? My link cited an example. The Unite the Right racist rally.
And I addressed that. It was a shitty example: They expelled the guy. The fact that they didn't do it sooner could just as well have been because most conservatives assumed that it was just another group of non-progressives protesting against the removal of confederate statues. I follow this sort of shit obsessively, as I said, and even I didn't know that it was an alt-right event until the news came out after the Heather Heyer incident.
They expelled him because they wanted to distance themselves from an event with their name on it that led to murder. Unlike you, they knew what the event was. They had no problem with it until it blew up in their faces.
So now in place of evidence you're offering your opinion on their motives? Not a great substitute. I'm going to have to continue to insist that you show me something solid before I sign off on what appears to be nothing more than the baseless accusations and heavily biased assumptions of far left activists.
There was no other reason to throw Kessler out. McInnes, the founder of the Proud Boys, knew who Kessler was before the Unite the Right event ... knew he was a Proud Boy ... and knew about the upcoming Unite the Right rally. That didn't motivate him to expel Kessler from his group. Only after a murder occurred at the event by a racist did McInnes then very publicly kick Kessler to the curb. It's all in the link I posted earlier...

Proud Boys do their best to muddy right-wing taxonomies. Despite the pains they’ve taken to distance themselves from open white nationalists and antisemites, Proud Boys have been present at high-profile alt-right events, including the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. “[J]ust don’t f------ wear your Fred Perry, or decide to belt: ‘Proud of Your Boy,’” McInnes limply warned followers before the event. “f you decide to rub elbows with those people [while] in colors, you very well could find yourself disavowed.”
But they did show up, which McInnes evidently expected. In the first episode of his Compound Media show after the August rally, McInnes said he had been “just combing through all the media reports going, ‘Don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys,’” hoping the “lunatic Nazi” who allegedly killed Heather Heyer wasn’t a member of his group. He wasn’t, but the white nationalist Jason Kessler — who has been filmed undergoing his second-degree Proud Boy initiation — was the rally’s principal organizer. Less than two months earlier, Kessler had been a guest on “The Gavin McInnes Show,” where he promoted Unite the Right and, in a chummy interview, laid out the ideological overlap he and McInnes shared. “What’s really under attack is if you say, ‘I want to stand up for white people. I want to stand up for western civilization. I want to stand up for men. I want to stand up for Christians,’” to which McInnes nodded in agreement and added other examples: “I’m against immigration…I’m against jihadis. I’m against radical Islam.”
After Charlottesville, in a move to protect the fratty and innocuous Proud Boys’ brand he’s worked so hard to cultivate, McInnes ejected Kessler from the organization and insisted he had never really been a Proud Boy. “I’m suspicious of you, coming to Proud Boys meetings saying you’re not alt-right…and I think you were there to try to recruit guys,” McInnes told Kessler when they spoke on his show two days after the rally. It was only after the violence in Charlottesville, when any doubts about the true nature of the movement were stripped away, that Mcinnes attempted to earnestly distance the Proud Boys from the alt-right label. Before that, he seemed content to let the Proud Boys brand appear more ideologically ambiguous, profiting off the alt-right’s rising popularity until things got ugly.
Again, you quote an article that doesn't have any explicit proof of McInnes's alleged motives, and simply asserts that Gavin acted out of an implicitly cynical desire to protect his and his organization's reputation. Even that last quote of McInnes's is him blasting Kessler for allegedly claiming not to be alt-right. I'm supposed to take it as factual that McInnes was bullshitting just based on lefty "journalists'" pontification? Just based on your politically biased assumptions about McInnes's motives?

Here's one for you.

From The Intercept, no fan of the proud boys.

The Proud Boys, a drinking club of male, far-right street brawlers, who purport to defend “Western values,” are routinely associated with the “alt-right.” But the group’s leader, Gavin McInnes, who helped launch Vice Media in 1994 and now runs a right-wing YouTube talk show, has in fact rejected the term for some time, preferring the milder-sounding “alt-light.” McInnes’s insistence that the Proud Boys have nothing to do with the “alt-right” grew even more adamant after the violence in Charlottesville. Last month, in a blog post titled “WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT,” he alerted his group that “alt-right” members planned to “infiltrate” Proud Boys meetings and “sabotage” them. Then, McInnes’s attorney threatened to sue The Intercept over a short documentary film I directed, which included about 17 seconds of footage drawn from McInnes’s YouTube shows. His lawyer, Jason Van Dyke, claimed that the film’s “obvious insinuation” is that McInnes is “a white nationalist, a white supremacist, or alt-right,” whereas in reality, McInnes “has no affiliation with the alt-right whatsoever.”

Note that line, "McInnes's insistence that the Proud Boys have nothing to do with the "alt-right" grew even more adamant after the violence in Charlottesville."

Even according to these progressive hacks, McInnes was already making efforts to distinguish the Proud Boys as being different from the alt-right when Charlottesville happened. Couple that with his accusation that Kessler was pretending not to be a white supremacist and, IMO, you've got a situation where it's pretty difficult to rule out the possibility (probability, perhaps) that McInnes was being sincere in that rebuke.

Ultimately, you've got nothing here. Even if you wanted to imply guilt by association, which is already a shaky argument at BEST, this article fails to prove the level of association necessary to make that shaky argument.
LOL

Nothing you posted contradicts that Kessler was a Proud Boy, McInnes knew he was a Proud Boy, McInnes knew about the upcoming Unite the Right rally, and McInnes made no effort to distance the Proud Boys from the Unite the Right rally until it led to murder.

And the article I posted is by the splcenter.org, one of the leading organizations tracking hate groups. And the article I linked is rife with attributions to videos, news articles and magazine articles, all documenting Proud Boy actions back then. And your vacuous complaint that I have nothing is utterly preposterous given the article documents their bigotry and violent beginnings from McInnes down.
Southern poverty law center, one of the leading organizations tracking hate groups.
ya sure.
They are a hate group.
Stand by Bri The Proud boys are proud of you
The KGB, Hamas and the PLO are proud of you, scumbag.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Chris Wallace specifically wanted Trump to denounce Proud boys....
Wallace equated Proud Boys with White Supremacists

Obviously Wallace isn't aware the leader of Proud Boys is a black Hispanic
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

There was no "militia" there, moron, and Rittenhouse is not a white supremacist. There is not the slightest evidence for that.

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

I don't have to just because you're too big of a fucking moron to comprehend what that video implied about Rittenhouse. It suggested he was part of a militia, which is not defamation.

Fucking moron, the video is a voice over of Chris Wallace challenging Impeached Trump to condemn white nationalists AND militias to stand down in cities like Kenosha. In order to avoid defamation, Biden need only show that the teen murderer in Kenosha was working with a militia that night. Not a huge hurdle and the teen murderer is probably fucked over on this by his own attorney who said...

"As a 17 year old, he [Rittenhouse] was legally entitled to have that firearm in his possession. Moreover, we're going to be arguing that the Second Amendment and Title 10, Section 246 of the United States code renders that charge and any ordinance that that charge will be based on blatantly unconstitutional under these circumstances." ~ John Pierce

And what is Title 10, Section 246 of the United States code, a fucking moron like you might wonder...?

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.​
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and​
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.​

Let me spell this out for you since you are a lying fucking moron... his own attorney, on a rightwingnut show, announced they are planning on defeating the charge against their client of being in illegal possession of a firearm, by arguing he's a member of a militia. which legally allows a 17 year old able bodied male to carry a firearm.

Rittenhouse never claimed to be a militia member, you fucking moron. The video shows the white supremacists in Charlottesville and then a photo of Rittenhouse in Kenosha while Chris Wallas talks about "White supremacists in Kenosha and Portland." Both claims are horseshit and defamatory.

You're a liar and a moron. Biden is guilty as charged.

LOL

Fucking moron, I just showed how where his lawyer announced his defense against one of the charges against Rittenhouse is that he belongs to a militia. I quoted him verbatim AND I posted the video of him saying that. You're such a raging fucking moron, you still deny it.

There is no hope for you to ever recover from the stuper you're stuck in.

face-palm-gif.278959

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

Try again when you know what tbe fuck you're talking about. Chris Wallace never even mentioned the Proud Boys.

face-palm-gif.278959

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
You leftists will never learn about falsely accusing teenagers I advise you to control your hate
Remember Nick Sandmann he got 250 million dollars for the lies you leftists spewed against him
There was no false accusation levied upon Rittenhouse.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Sorry Snowflake the president doesn't direct the members of the unorganized militia we will not stand down ever
FYI there is no age limit for the unorganized militia

PussyBitch, you're fucked in the head. I never said the president directs the unorganized militia. What you just posted doesn'teven have anything whatsoever to do with what I posted. You should stop washing down paint chips with mercury. :cuckoo:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

Try again when you know what tbe fuck you're talking about. Chris Wallace never even mentioned the Proud Boys.

face-palm-gif.278959

DON'T POST SHIT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

"Let me spell this out for you since you are a lying fucking moron... his own attorney, on a rightwingnut show, announced they are planning on defeating the charge against their client of being in illegal possession of a firearm, by arguing he's a member of a militia. which legally allows a 17 year old able bodied male to carry a firearm."

When lawyers refer to the militia in 2nd amendment cases, they use it in the original sense used by the Founders: that is "every able-bodied adult male." They don't mean any of these harmless groups that leftwing morons like you are always yelling about.

It's impossible to describe with mere words what a lying douchebag you are.

Lolol

You're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Again, his own lawyer said they're going to defeat a charge against their client for being in possession illegally of a firearm because he's just 17 on the grounds he's in a militia which allows a 17 year old to be in possession of a firearm.

Exactly how big of a fucking moron are you that you can't even understand plain English?? :ack-1:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
1601609191926.gif

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

What a fucking idiot you are. You just posted the video which utterly proves me right... Chris Wallace never mentioned the Proud Boys....

Chris Wallace: (41:10)
Okay. And to end this, button up this segment I’m going to give you a minute to answer, sir. You have repeatedly criticized…

President Donald J. Trump: (41:16)
Does it mean I have to answer his stuff.

Chris Wallace: (41:17)
You have repeatedly…

President Donald J. Trump: (41:18)
Wait a second, you have made a statement.

Chris Wallace: (41:19)
You’ve been talking back and forth. I’m asking you.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:22)
I would love to end it.

Chris Wallace: (41:24)
You know sir if you want to switch seats we could very quickly can do that.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:28)
I’ll send in the National Guard, it would be over. That’d be no problem. But I don’t want to accept the National Guard.

Chris Wallace: (41:33)
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)
Sure, I’m will to do that.

Chris Wallace: (41:59)
Are you prepared specifically to do it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.

Chris Wallace: (42:04)
But what are you saying?

President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)
I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Chris Wallace: (42:08)
Well, do it, sir.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:09)
Say it, do it say it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:10)
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

Chris Wallace: (42:14)
White supremacist and right-wing militia.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:14)
Proud Boys.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:18)
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:28)
His own FBI Director said unlike white supremacist, Antifa is an idea not an organization-

President Donald J. Trump: (42:35)
Oh you got to be kidding me.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:36)
… not a militia. That’s what his FBI Director said.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:41)
Well, then you know what, he’s wrong.

Chris Wallace: (42:42)
We’re done, sir. Moving onto the next… [crosstalk 00:42:46]

President Donald J. Trump: (42:46)
Antifa is bad.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:47)
Every body in your administration tells you the truth, it’s a bad idea. You have no idea about anything.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:53)
You know what, Antifa is a dangerous radical group.

Chris Wallace: (42:56)
All right, gentlemen we’re now moving onto the Trump-Biden record.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

What a fucking idiot you are. You just posted the video which utterly proves me right... Chris Wallace never mentioned the Proud Boys....

Chris Wallace: (41:10)​
Okay. And to end this, button up this segment I’m going to give you a minute to answer, sir. You have repeatedly criticized…​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:16)​
Does it mean I have to answer his stuff.​
Chris Wallace: (41:17)​
You have repeatedly…​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:18)​
Wait a second, you have made a statement.​
Chris Wallace: (41:19)​
You’ve been talking back and forth. I’m asking you.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:22)​
I would love to end it.​
Chris Wallace: (41:24)​
You know sir if you want to switch seats we could very quickly can do that.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:28)​
I’ll send in the National Guard, it would be over. That’d be no problem. But I don’t want to accept the National Guard.​
Chris Wallace: (41:33)​
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.​
President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)​
Sure, I’m will to do that.​
Chris Wallace: (41:59)​
Are you prepared specifically to do it.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)​
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.​
Chris Wallace: (42:04)​
But what are you saying?​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)​
I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.​
Chris Wallace: (42:08)​
Well, do it, sir.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:09)​
Say it, do it say it.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:10)​
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.​
Chris Wallace: (42:14)​
White supremacist and right-wing militia.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:14)​
Proud Boys.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:18)​
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:28)​
His own FBI Director said unlike white supremacist, Antifa is an idea not an organization-​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:35)​
Oh you got to be kidding me.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:36)​
… not a militia. That’s what his FBI Director said.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:41)​
Well, then you know what, he’s wrong.​
Chris Wallace: (42:42)​
We’re done, sir. Moving onto the next… [crosstalk 00:42:46]​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:46)​
Antifa is bad.​
Vice President Joe Biden: (42:47)​
Every body in your administration tells you the truth, it’s a bad idea. You have no idea about anything.​
President Donald J. Trump: (42:53)​
You know what, Antifa is a dangerous radical group.​
Chris Wallace: (42:56)​
All right, gentlemen we’re now moving onto the Trump-Biden record.​

Nope, I don't feel stupid, I was wrong...I can admit when I'm wrong
I thought it was Wallace..after reading your post I replayed it a few times
and realized you are right and I am wrong...I apologize

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

Okay. And to end this, button up this segment I’m going to give you a minute to answer, sir. You have repeatedly criticized…​
You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
I’ll send in the National Guard, it would be over. That’d be no problem. But I don’t want to accept the National Guard.​
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.​
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.​
Proud Boys.​
Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…​
His own FBI Director said unlike white supremacist, Antifa is an idea not an organization-​
Antifa is bad.​
Every body in your administration tells you the truth, it’s a bad idea. You have no idea about anything.​

:beer:

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOLOLOL

You have repeatedly…​
I would love to end it.​
Well, do it, sir.​
Say it, do it say it.​
Proud Boys.​
Antifa is bad.​

:beer:

:cheers2:

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Not to mention that CIVIL suits can be filed for up to ten years... Epic FAILURE...
Why am I still waiting for a link to this? Prove there is "felony slander" and prove the statute of limitations is 4 years....

Or you're full of shit.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Not to mention that CIVIL suits can be filed for up to ten years... Epic FAILURE...
Why am I still waiting for a link to this? Prove there is "felony slander" and prove the statute of limitations is 4 years....

Or you're full of shit.

There is no such thing as felony slander. Slander, by definition, is a civil crime. And it's not up to anyone here to prove it to YOUR satisfaction. That's up to his lawyer.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Or you're full of shit.

There is no such thing as felony slander. Slander, by definition, is a civil crime. And it's not up to anyone here to prove it to YOUR satisfaction. That's up to his lawyer.
Dumbfuck, why are you telling me? Tell that to the idiot who claimed there's felonious slander.

And yes, it's up to posters here, not Rittenhouse’s lawyers, to prove claims made on this forum. Billy_Bob made these claims, let's see him either prove them or prove he's full of shit. And by the way, I already know which one of those he's proved.

And for your edification, civil matters are torts, not crimes.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Or you're full of shit.

And for your edification, civil matters are torts, not crimes.

Yea civil crime, civil tort, same thing.

And no, it's not up to anyone on here to prove to YOUR satisfaction, (which we both know won't happen anyway). That's up to his lawyer with their jury.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Rittenhouse never claimed to be a militia member, you fucking moron. The video shows the white supremacists in Charlottesville and then a photo of Rittenhouse in Kenosha while Chris Wallas talks about "White supremacists in Kenosha and Portland." Both claims are horseshit and defamatory.

You're a liar and a moron. Biden is guilty as charged.

LOL

Fucking moron, I just showed how where his lawyer announced his defense against one of the charges against Rittenhouse is that he belongs to a militia. I quoted him verbatim AND I posted the video of him saying that. You're such a raging fucking moron, you still deny it.

There is no hope for you to ever recover from the stuper you're stuck in.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wrong. I just explained how you got this fucked up in your head. "The militia" is not "a militia." "The militia" is every able-bodied male in the country. It's not one of these tin-pot militia groups that have never harmed anyone. The stories you cited admitted that no on claimed to be in "a militia," not even Rittenhouse.

It says some leftwing kook fringe group is suing some Kyle Rittenhouse and some militia groups, but it never says Rittenhouse is associated with these groups in any way

Mathewson said he has never met Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old from Antioch, Ill., who was arrested Wednesday in connection with the shooting deaths of two people Tuesday night in downtown Kenosha and the hospitalization of a third. In the interview, Mathewson was quick to distance himself from the suspect.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“I don’t know him, he’s not affiliated in any way with me or my Facebook page that I know of. Never met the guy,” he continued, calling it “always a tragedy when anybody loses their lives, even if it’s in self-defense.”

Matheson is the creator of the Kenosha Guard, the group that ignorant morons like you claim Rittenhouse is a member of.

Teen charged in killings of BLM protesters considered himself a militia member

Teen charged in killings of BLM protesters considered himself a militia member
Here is the pathetic evidence they present to support that claim:

A Facebook account under Rittenhouse’s name, which can no longer be accessed, contained photos of him posing with an apparent assault-style rifle. Text surrounding the photo includes the pro-police phrase “blue lives matter”. Several other photos on this profile page feature that wording, as well as images showing local law enforcement agencies’ logos.
That proves he's in a militia?

Police said Rittenhouse was a former member of a youth police cadet program, CNN reported – a program designed for 14- to 20-year-olds to explore a career in law enforcement.
Ditto.

The article goes on to cite equally worthless evidence that Rittenhouse was a member of a militia.

The Guardian is a British leftwing propaganda rag notorious for publishing attacks on conservatives. It's just the kind of trash you love to read.

Face it: your just a dumbfuck who swallows propaganda with gusto.

Forum List

Back