Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

Sorry for the sports metaphor when you don't have a dick and all, Darlene
LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

You really aren't very bright.

I notice you haven't condemned racism. Why not I wonder. What are you hiding?
I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick.

Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo.

If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

:dance:

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

The scared little boy is still hiding from me.

Hey faun .. BOO!

Sorry, hope you have clean underpants to change into ...

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

You made the choice to run away, little boy. It speaks for itself, kiddo

Nope, I actually posted to you. You're the one who chooses to reply only to me calling you a kazzer so you can run like a twink from the rest of my post because calling you a kazzer hurts your widdle feewings. Now I get to enjoy watching you cringe over reading your name as a verb meaning 'liar.'

Yes, faun, sure. You keep running away because I'm afraid. Yeah, kiddo. Your insults certainly are consistent with your IQ

LOL

Here's a prime example of you running from my posts while projecting it's what I'm doing with yours...

kaz: Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.
Faun: I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

See that ^^^ ? That was me not running from your post as you kazzed about. That was me responding directly to your post. And did you respond to mine about Impeached Trump's racist base? No, of course not. There's absolutely nothing in your post about Trump, racism or his base. You instead chose to cry about me pointing out you're kazzing again and run from my post.

kaz: And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick. Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo. If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know

You prove not only to be a kazzer -- but a pussy as well. And some free advice, if you're gonna tell others to put on their big boy pants, I suggest you stop crying like an 8 year old when others call you a name.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Faun: No I'm not kaz, you are! And I called you an eight year old. Nailed it.

Here is the fact you can't run away from. You are the one who intentionally ended the debate by going to your eight year old crap, kiddo. You can lie and spin all you want and it won't change that

LOL

Again, your choice if you respond to the subject of my posts or not. It certainly ain't my problem it disturbs you that I use your name as a verb to mean liar.

5,000 times, like an eight year old. You're emphasizing the wrong part of that sentence, kiddo. It bothers me, so I highlight when you do it. How stupid are you? Well, I guess your eight year old insults answer that ...

And you can spin all you want, you knew when you turned tail and ran

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
By telling them to stand down? My gawd you are dense.
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.
Great... quote me ever saying, "all Republicans are racists" or "conservatism is Fascism" ...
Those are examples. I never said you said them. Part of your trouble is that your reading comprehension is very poor.You can't read in context and you don't grasp implied meanings.
You don't have the intellectual tools to engage in scholarly discussions.
Aww, you poor thing, look at you now, running away from your own post. :scared1:

You certainly insinuated I said those things. You said things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu -- AND you said -- Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. So how can I be indoctrinated by the DNC if I'm not even following their "menu?" You should think before you post. If that's possible, that is.

You just proved my point. You can't read worth a damn. I'll waste no more time on you.
LOLOL

Hisses the idiot who claims I'm indoctrinated by a political party (I'm not) which espouses "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" (I don't) and then runs like another pussy when I point out he's wrong, as evidenced by his failure to prove his claims. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

Nope, I actually posted to you. You're the one who chooses to reply only to me calling you a kazzer so you can run like a twink from the rest of my post because calling you a kazzer hurts your widdle feewings. Now I get to enjoy watching you cringe over reading your name as a verb meaning 'liar.'

Yes, faun, sure. You keep running away because I'm afraid. Yeah, kiddo. Your insults certainly are consistent with your IQ

LOL

Here's a prime example of you running from my posts while projecting it's what I'm doing with yours...

kaz: Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.
Faun: I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

See that ^^^ ? That was me not running from your post as you kazzed about. That was me responding directly to your post. And did you respond to mine about Impeached Trump's racist base? No, of course not. There's absolutely nothing in your post about Trump, racism or his base. You instead chose to cry about me pointing out you're kazzing again and run from my post.

kaz: And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick. Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo. If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know

You prove not only to be a kazzer -- but a pussy as well. And some free advice, if you're gonna tell others to put on their big boy pants, I suggest you stop crying like an 8 year old when others call you a name.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here is the fact you can't run away from. You are the one who intentionally ended the debate by going to your eight year old crap, kiddo. You can lie and spin all you want and it won't change that

LOL

Again, your choice if you respond to the subject of my posts or not. It certainly ain't my problem it disturbs you that I use your name as a verb to mean liar.

5,000 times, like an eight year old. You're emphasizing the wrong part of that sentence, kiddo. It bothers me, so I highlight when you do it. How stupid are you? Well, I guess your eight year old insults answer that ...

LOL I ran by answering your posts?? Go borrow a pair.

:lmao:

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.
Great... quote me ever saying, "all Republicans are racists" or "conservatism is Fascism" ...
Those are examples. I never said you said them. Part of your trouble is that your reading comprehension is very poor.You can't read in context and you don't grasp implied meanings.

Now you just sound like Faun's special needs advisor ...

I'm condemning her, not helping her. You don't read very well, either.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

LOL I ran by answering your posts?? Go borrow a pair.

:lmao:

In fairness, that is probably your limited understanding of what I said

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

I was making fun of Faun, not you

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.
Are you on drugs? My link cited an example. The Unite the Right racist rally.
And I addressed that. It was a shitty example: They expelled the guy. The fact that they didn't do it sooner could just as well have been because most conservatives assumed that it was just another group of non-progressives protesting against the removal of confederate statues. I follow this sort of shit obsessively, as I said, and even I didn't know that it was an alt-right event until the news came out after the Heather Heyer incident.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.
And I addressed that. It was a shitty example: They expelled the guy. The fact that they didn't do it sooner could just as well have been because most conservatives assumed that it was just another group of non-progressives protesting against the removal of confederate statues. I follow this sort of shit obsessively, as I said, and even I didn't know that it was an alt-right event until the news came out after the Heather Heyer incident.
They expelled him because they wanted to distance themselves from an event with their name on it that led to murder. Unlike you, they knew what the event was. They had no problem with it until it blew up in their faces.

Not so elusive...

They expelled him because they wanted to distance themselves from an event with their name on it that led to murder. Unlike you, they knew what the event was. They had no problem with it until it blew up in their faces.
So now in place of evidence you're offering your opinion on their motives? Not a great substitute. I'm going to have to continue to insist that you show me something solid before I sign off on what appears to be nothing more than the baseless accusations and heavily biased assumptions of far left activists.

Last edited:
Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
You got evidence that he's a white nationalist? Or just suspicions because he opposes a political movement that you like?
Something bother you about what I said?
something bother you that this kid will get paid well for Biden's stupidity? Because he easily will.

Not so elusive...

So now in place of evidence you're offering your opinion on their motives? Not a great substitute. I'm going to have to continue to insist that you show me something solid before I sign off on what appears to be nothing more than the baseless accusations and heavily biased assumptions of far left activists.
There was no other reason to throw Kessler out. McInnes, the founder of the Proud Boys, knew who Kessler was before the Unite the Right event ... knew he was a Proud Boy ... and knew about the upcoming Unite the Right rally. That didn't motivate him to expel Kessler from his group. Only after a murder occurred at the event by a racist did McInnes then very publicly kick Kessler to the curb. It's all in the link I posted earlier...

Proud Boys do their best to muddy right-wing taxonomies. Despite the pains they’ve taken to distance themselves from open white nationalists and antisemites, Proud Boys have been present at high-profile alt-right events, including the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. “[J]ust don’t f------ wear your Fred Perry, or decide to belt: ‘Proud of Your Boy,’” McInnes limply warned followers before the event. “f you decide to rub elbows with those people [while] in colors, you very well could find yourself disavowed.”

But they did show up, which McInnes evidently expected. In the first episode of his Compound Media show after the August rally, McInnes said he had been “just combing through all the media reports going, ‘Don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys, don’t say Proud Boys,’” hoping the “lunatic Nazi” who allegedly killed Heather Heyer wasn’t a member of his group. He wasn’t, but the white nationalist Jason Kessler — who has been filmed undergoing his second-degree Proud Boy initiation — was the rally’s principal organizer. Less than two months earlier, Kessler had been a guest on “The Gavin McInnes Show,” where he promoted Unite the Right and, in a chummy interview, laid out the ideological overlap he and McInnes shared. “What’s really under attack is if you say, ‘I want to stand up for white people. I want to stand up for western civilization. I want to stand up for men. I want to stand up for Christians,’” to which McInnes nodded in agreement and added other examples: “I’m against immigration…I’m against jihadis. I’m against radical Islam.”

After Charlottesville, in a move to protect the fratty and innocuous Proud Boys’ brand he’s worked so hard to cultivate, McInnes ejected Kessler from the organization and insisted he had never really been a Proud Boy. “I’m suspicious of you, coming to Proud Boys meetings saying you’re not alt-right…and I think you were there to try to recruit guys,” McInnes told Kessler when they spoke on his show two days after the rally. It was only after the violence in Charlottesville, when any doubts about the true nature of the movement were stripped away, that Mcinnes attempted to earnestly distance the Proud Boys from the alt-right label. Before that, he seemed content to let the Proud Boys brand appear more ideologically ambiguous, profiting off the alt-right’s rising popularity until things got ugly.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

You do understand kaz that making fun of some one like faun who has to have you beat by 50 IQ points ,is not in your best interests

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

You do understand kaz that making fun of some one like faun who has to have you beat by 50 IQ points ,is not in your best interests
You give him far more credit than his posts reveal he earns.

He didn't murder anyone, you worthless POS. He defended himself from people trying to murder him.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

You give him far more credit than his posts reveal he earns.
You mean it's more than 50 ?? lol

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

There was no "militia" there, moron, and Rittenhouse is not a white supremacist. There is not the slightest evidence for that.

I don't really give a fuck, but the more DEMOCRATs he can drag into court to make their lives a living hell, the better. He's got to get a little credit for helping to use the DEMOCRATs' own corrupt dishonest court system against them until it all falls into anarchy and martial law takes over.

Forum List

Back