Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

The fat little murdering thug will lose.

Then it should get interesting....

If it's not settled and goes to trial, Kyle's lawyer can use the discovery process to get a lot of documentation....

Like who is paying the rioters!!!!

I'm not really into 1st Amend law, but I think that when one shoots an unarmed person at a political protest, one loses one's status to a private guy not a public figure.

I hope he's housed in the Aryan Bros wing of the prison.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Not to mention that CIVIL suits can be filed for up to ten years... Epic FAILURE...
Why am I still waiting for a link to this? Prove there is "felony slander" and prove the statute of limitations is 4 years....

Or you're full of shit.

There is no such thing as felony slander. Slander, by definition, is a civil crime. And it's not up to anyone here to prove it to YOUR satisfaction. That's up to his lawyer.

And for your edification, civil matters are torts, not crimes.

Yea civil crime, civil tort, same thing.

And no, it's not up to anyone on here to prove to YOUR satisfaction, (which we both know won't happen anyway). That's up to his lawyer with their jury.
You prove again you're an idiot. No, "civil torts" and "civil crimes" are not the same thing. Crimes are violations of criminal code where action is taken against violators by the government; whereas torts are civil matters where action is taken by individuals, corporations, government, etc..

And yes, it's incumbent upon posters here to prove claims they make. That particular idiot spoke about felonious slander, which there is no such thing; and that it has a 4 year statute of limitations, which is also bullshit since there's no such thing as felony slander.

Listen. clown. YOU are the dumbshit that claimed the Covington kid would get nothing.

I suggest you shut up before you increase your record to 0 and 6.

I get tired of ignorant people conflating nationalism with racism by calling it WHITE nationalism. Then conflating that with white supremacy. Nationalism is just another name for patriotism, not some Nazi Skinhead fascist extremism. Anyone can be for their own country-- -- and SHOULD.
They do that deliberately, ya know. Just as the conflate democracy with freedom.

Then it should get interesting....

If it's not settled and goes to trial, Kyle's lawyer can use the discovery process to get a lot of documentation....

Like who is paying the rioters!!!!
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

"Who is paying the rioters."

Priceless.

I'm not really into 1st Amend law, but I think that when one shoots an unarmed person at a political protest, one loses one's status to a private guy not a public figure.

"unarmed" is irrelevant. A mob was attacking him. They got what they deserved.

Last edited:

"unarmed" is irrelvant. They guy was part of a mob that was attacking him. He deserve what he got.
The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.

"unarmed" is irrelvant. They guy was part of a mob that was attacking him. Rittenhouse was trying to run away from the mob. The mob deserves what they got.

And "no," you don't become a public figure because the fake news tries to make you into one.
The little fat fuck pursued them and gunned them down in cold blood. He was not being attacked by them.
Yes he was, shit for brains. Haven't you watched the video?

Monkey+See+Monkey+Do.jpg

Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?

I get tired of ignorant people conflating nationalism with racism by calling it WHITE nationalism. Then conflating that with white supremacy. Nationalism is just another name for patriotism, not some Nazi Skinhead fascist extremism. Anyone can be for their own country-- -- and SHOULD.
They do that deliberately, ya know. Just as the conflate democracy with freedom.

Just as they try to ascribe the California fires with Climate Change. By blaming Climate Change, it relieves the state of responsibility. If Trump had been himself the other night, he would have pointed out that there is a LaNina event going on that is largely the cause for these fires right now and that these fires have been happening forever. That they are worse now because regulations in CA MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE to get a burn permit so this kindling just builds up!

You see, THE BEAUTY OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE BLAME gambit is that it allows Democrats to claim the fires are AN ACT OF NATURE.

WHAT A CONVENIENT DISPARITY that AN ACT OF NATURE like Covid occurs and the Left says: It was Donald Trump that killed 211,000 people!
If we stopped to admit that the real cause of these CA fires was environmental wacko laws (an act of man) that make it impossible for people out there to get around the regulations to do common sense forest maintenance, then WE COULD APPLY THE SAME LEFT-WING LOGIC as they use on Trump to say the Gavin Newsom is responsible for hundreds of thousands of acres destroyed, countless lives lost and untold billions lost in property!

"unarmed" is irrelvant. They guy was part of a mob that was attacking him. He deserve what he got.

You are a moron. ALL video evidence, and there is a LOT of it, says you're an idiot.

Just as they try to ascribe the California fires with Climate Change. By blaming Climate Change, it relieves the state of responsibility. If Trump had been himself the other night, he would have pointed out that there is a LaNina event going on that is largely the cause for these fires right now and that these fires have been happening forever. That they are worse now because regulations in CA MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE to get a burn permit so this kindling just builds up!

You see, THE BEAUTY OF THE CLIMATE CHANGE BLAME gambit is that it allows Democrats to claim the fires are AN ACT OF NATURE.

WHAT A CONVENIENT DISPARITY that AN ACT OF NATURE like Covid occurs and the Left says: It was Donald Trump that killed 211,000 people!
If we stopped to admit that the real cause of these CA fires was environmental wacko laws (an act of man) that make it impossible for people out there to get around the regulations to do common sense forest maintenance, then WE COULD APPLY THE SAME LEFT-WING LOGIC as they use on Trump to say the Gavin Newsom is responsible for hundreds of thousands of acres destroyed, countless lives lost and untold billions lost in property!
The wind has blown thru those hills for centuries. Then mankind puts up some electrical towers and the lines touch each other due to wind causing a spark and voila, a Forrest fire.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Not to mention that CIVIL suits can be filed for up to ten years... Epic FAILURE...
Why am I still waiting for a link to this? Prove there is "felony slander" and prove the statute of limitations is 4 years....

Or you're full of shit.

There is no such thing as felony slander. Slander, by definition, is a civil crime. And it's not up to anyone here to prove it to YOUR satisfaction. That's up to his lawyer.

And no, it's not up to anyone on here to prove to YOUR satisfaction, (which we both know won't happen anyway). That's up to his lawyer with their jury.
You prove again you're an idiot. No, "civil torts" and "civil crimes" are not the same thing. Crimes are violations of criminal code where action is taken against violators by the government; whereas torts are civil matters where action is taken by individuals, corporations, government, etc..

And yes, it's incumbent upon posters here to prove claims they make. That particular idiot spoke about felonious slander, which there is no such thing; and that it has a 4 year statute of limitations, which is also bullshit since there's no such thing as felony slander.

Listen. clown. YOU are the dumbshit that claimed the Covington kid would get nothing.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

I said he wouldn't win his lawsuit and I was right. Now I'll accept this post of yours, which doesn't address a single word I said about Rittenhouse, as a tacit confession that you're just not bright enough to offer a counter-argument.

Yes he was, they didn't want him to put out fires with his fire extinguisher, they fired at him, chased him, hit him over the head with a skateboard knocked him down and pulled a gun on him. It's all right there on video. Do you live under a rock?
That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.

.....and Michael Brown had his hands up. Lord.

That's bullshit. There were others there with fire extinguishers putting out fires and no one went after them. There was clearly something else which sparked that confrontation.
Maybe it was the fact that Kyle was attempting to assist injured protestors....

One of the reporters (from Univision, no less) actually posted video of it....

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Or you're full of shit.

LOLOL

I said he wouldn't win his lawsuit and I was right. Now I'll accept this post of yours, which doesn't address a single word I said about Rittenhouse, as a tacit confession that you're just not bright enough to offer a counter-argument.
I have already destroyed your litany about Rittenhouse. I've never seen such idiocy in my life. As for the Covington kid, you win only by playing word games.

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Or you're full of shit.

LOLOL

I have already destroyed your litany about Rittenhouse. I've never seen such idiocy in my life. As for the Covington kid, you win only by playing word games.
LOLOL

You've done no such thing, fucking moron. All you did was cry he's not in a militia. But Rittenhouse's own attorney indicated he was. So who do you think anyone with an IQ over 10 is going to believe? A fucking moron like you posting incoherencies on the Internet? Or Rittenhouse’s own attorney?

Well I see no one there acting aggressively towards Rittenhouse for attempting to assist injured protesters, so I don't believe that was the reason.

Maybe the reason was that Rosenbaum acted aggressively because Rittenhouse interfered with his plan to commit arson...

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' airs never-before-seen footage from deadly Kenosha shooting

Carlson noted that Rittenhouse had been volunteering with a small group to remove graffiti from a local high school hours before he reportedly went to protect Kenosha businesses from being vandalized.

"That was the day that he found himself in downtown Kenosha in the middle of a riot," Carlson said. "He wound up face-to-face with a convicted child molester called Joseph Rosenbaum, apparently committing arson."

The footage shows Rittenhouse running with a fire extinguisher. Rosenbaum appears and appears to chase after Rittenhouse when a single gunshot is fired.

Or maybe Rosenbaum liked to chase minors, since he had spent at least 10 years in prison for sexually abusing an underage boy.....

Forum List

Back