Great Congressional theater: Jim Jordan beats Fauci about the head and face (not literally)(video)

Fauci has a great gig going. He's the highest paid Federal employee right now at 477K and continues to dodge specifics while spouting generalities.

fake-i ---the wannabe a dr... shit stain...fuck you fake-i...stick your placebo up your ass while the rest of AMERICANS die because of the chinese flu vaccine...1 is to many

FAUCI WONT ANSWER BECAUSE HE WANT TO END THE LOCKDOWNS AND MASK WEARING.

Naturally, Jordon isn't wearing his mask correctly.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon.'

yes, you are a moron...leave it to a scum demonRAT to point out something that has no importance...

First of all, I'm not a Democrat. In fact, I've never registered or been affiliated with ANY political party. I've been an Independent all my life. I've voted for Republicans. I've voted for Democrats. I've even voted for Independents. But I will NEVER vote for another Republican if and when they're whacked out, lying Trumpers.

Furthermore, any tool or useful aid that is either misused, used incorrectly, or not used at all by it's owner is a flat out example of stupidity. So, if you have a car alarm, activate it for cryin' out loud, because if you don't, I don't want to hear you cry about how your care was stolen. Likewise, if you're wearing a mask (of face covering) COVER YOUR DAMN NOSE. Don't try to give me the impression you're complying with health restrictions while you're spewing your water vaper from your lungs directly into the air I'm breathing because I'm in the same room as you.

Do you know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see health officials approach idiot assholes like Jim Jordan and give him an ultimatum: Cover up, or be told to leave. Jordan wants to paint this as an issue of freedom, but there's an old saying in politics. It's this: Your freedom to swing your arm ends where my nose begins. Perhaps an old fashioned public shaming might teach him (and his supporters) something, although it's hard to imagine that they care anything about anyone else but themselves and what they want.

Jordan is just another RW POS trash who is considerably more interested in causing problems than solving problems.

FAUCI WONT ANSWER BECAUSE HE WANT TO END THE LOCKDOWNS AND MASK WEARING.

Naturally, Jordon isn't wearing his mask correctly.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon.'

yes, you are a moron...leave it to a scum demonRAT to point out something that has no importance...

First of all, I'm not a Democrat. In fact, I've never registered or been affiliated with ANY political party. I've been an Independent all my life. I've voted for Republicans. I've voted for Democrats. I've even voted for Independents. But I will NEVER vote for another Republican if and when they're whacked out, lying Trumpers.

Furthermore, any tool or useful aid that is either misused, used incorrectly, or not used at all by it's owner is a flat out example of stupidity. So, if you have a car alarm, activate it for cryin' out loud, because if you don't, I don't want to hear you cry about how your care was stolen. Likewise, if you're wearing a mask (of face covering) COVER YOUR DAMN NOSE. Don't try to give me the impression you're complying with health restrictions while you're spewing your water vaper from your lungs directly into the air I'm breathing because I'm in the same room as you.

Do you know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see health officials approach idiot assholes like Jim Jordan and give him an ultimatum: Cover up, or be told to leave. Jordan wants to paint this as an issue of freedom, but there's an old saying in politics. It's this: Your freedom to swing your arm ends where my nose begins. Perhaps an old fashioned public shaming might teach him (and his supporters) something, although it's hard to imagine that they care anything about anyone else but themselves and what they want.

Jordan is just another RW POS trash who is considerably more interested in causing problems than solving problems.

fake-i is just another LW POS trash who is considerably more interested in the cameras, and the "fame" .....causing more problems, and lies,(w/out actual answers) than solving them. this quack has no answers

Is that Mad Maxine at the end that says, "you need to shut chur' mouth?"

I'd have told that bitch to fuck off.

Ahh, the face that can stop bird shit in mid-air..... with a dead rodent stapled to its head.

Nobody takes that dumb animal seriously.... but it is fun to laugh and point at it.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Got my 2nd shot and excited about the mass mask burning we will are doing in Westfield’s plaza on 4/30
Noble Americans will now emerge from this hoaxed, panty waist lockdown. Democrats are desperate once again to redefine what inoculations and immunizations means but we won’t play nice anymore and let them. Also the new strains bullshit and “not 100% effective” crap will be ignored as nothing is ever 100%.
You won the election, all other hoax attempts (36) failed and thinking Americans are now shoving frightened emoters aside .

The CDC has declared if you have been vaccinated you have a 0.08% of catching COVID-19....

'FOLLOW THE SCIENCE'?

Fauci would not answer Jordan's question of at what point do Americans get their freedom back by NIT being forced to wear masks ...

...and Waters and Democrats quickly acted to protect Fauci and prevent him from having to answer Jordan's question!

Waters' desperation to shut down Jordan in an attempt to prevent Fauci from having to answer was shown by her completely rude and unprofessional attack on / comment to Jordan.

Fauci has a great gig going. He's the highest paid Federal employee right now at 477K and continues to dodge specifics while spouting generalities.
And changing his mind from time to time. Mostly because this was kind of new to us.

I think that he earns every cent of his pay because someone had to do what he's been doing. Someone had to be the infectious disease expert that could put a face on 'he that shall be yelled at' because of politics. I see him as having been doing the best that he can. Let the perfect amongst us cast the first stones.

We've been fully open a long time. The crybaby business owners are angry at the people for not coming out. Tough

Forum List

Back