Hunter Biden to be indicted in California !

As you can see, no one cares about Trump pardoning people who worked with him. Barely anyone can even name them, let alone know a thing about their crimes. It will not be the same with Joe and Hunter. I can understand why you would want it to be the same, but it wont be. The backlash will be epic.

I know you won't listen to me because I'm a Democrat.

During the interview, Romney also said he would not support a formal impeachment inquiry into the president unless the GOP produces more evidence to support their claims that Joe Biden sought to benefit his family by promoting his son Hunter’s foreign business interests when he served as vice president. Romney added that Congress shouldn’t impeach “someone because of the sins of their kids.”
“If I were the House, I’d vote against it unless they were able to bring forward evidence that suggested there were a high crime or misdemeanor that had been committed,” Romney said. “But so far, that hasn’t been the case.”

Remember, this is the same sleazeball that told his baby momma he couldn't afford alimony, all the while spending a half million dollars on fucking prostitutes.

Bury the son of a bitch.
mz4crgyq5n6c1.png

Forum List

Back