California will try to enshrine right to same-sex marriage

347413138_1293714064916782_4077164962829257323_n.jpg

The absolutely horrible state of our country today is proof of that. Our government can barely function, and yet our government supports what you are saying. Flashing your way of life in the faces of everyone else is not respecting Liberty and freedom with equality. It is selfishly focusing on only YOUR Liberty and freedom.

You are a spoiled liar and you don't even know it.
Our country isn’t in a horrible state. That’s just your shitty over politicized opinion… let me ask… 5 years ago during Trumps rein and before covid… what would you say the state of our country was in? Good or bad

Fantastic
See that just shows how retarded you are. The country doesn’t go from a disaster to fantastic to a disaster in just a few years. You hear trump paint things a certain way and you just believe him like a mindless drone. It’s pathetic

They like to be able to visit their husbands and wives in the hospital and Hospice for some reason for one thing period then there's the tax breaks and all the other perks. Don't be so damn stupid. Whoops brainwashed functionally stupid

If that were the case the alphabet community would have accepted civil unions. They would have received all the things you mentioned and more.

If that were the case the alphabet community would have accepted civil unions. They would have received all the things you mentioned and more.
I know right?! Cause it’s ever girls dream to have the person they love her down on one knee and ask, “will you Civil Union me?” And then they can send out their announcements telling everybody that they are getting civil unioned! Sounds fantastic

It's not for recreation in the entertainment sense. It feels good so you will be compelled to reproduce. There's no other reason in nature for it to be that way.
A Meet Market Is More Exciting and Crowded Than a Meat Market

Comparing it to eating, which is also for survival and pleasurable, sex is far stronger and unnecessarily so. Nature is a crime against humanity; it is a mindless superstition to believe It knows what's best for us.

We should not shy away from the excitement; we should change the culture and downside of it so things work out for us.

and of course they want the same rights as straights DUHHHH. No reason to fight it except brainwashed functional bigotry. Everything works better when people are allowed dignity instead of BS hate.

I know right?! Cause it’s ever girls dream to have the person they love her down on one knee and ask, “will you Civil Union me?” And then they can send out their announcements telling everybody that they are getting civil unioned! Sounds fantastic
Not going to work. I replied to the content of your post and I am exactly right.

Me and tens of millions will continue to live our lives the way we wish and you can live your life in your hick town in the same. Opinions are like assholes and they get fucked but they're still assholes.
you can live your life as you wish,, its when you want to teach kids to be bisexual thats the problem,,

leave the kids alone and all will be fine,,

Forum List

Back