California will try to enshrine right to same-sex marriage

I know right?! Cause it’s ever girls dream to have the person they love her down on one knee and ask, “will you Civil Union me?” And then they can send out their announcements telling everybody that they are getting civil unioned! Sounds fantastic
I know right?! Cause it’s ever girls dream to have the person they love her down on one knee and ask, “will you Civil Union me?” And then they can send out their announcements telling everybody that they are getting civil unioned! Sounds fantastic

Don’t pretend you give a shit about girls feelings. You don’t care about their feelings in bathrooms, locker rooms, sports, field trips, tee shirts, red hats the list goes on and on.

Don’t pretend you give a shit about girls feelings. You don’t care about their feelings in bathrooms, locker rooms, sports, field trips, tee shirts, red hats the list goes on and on.
Sure I do. I care about everybody’s feelings

Then perhaps we should do away with all criminal laws then. That's where the trajectory is heading anyways.
I never said a word about all laws. Laws are there to protect the public from harm. I asked you why you want the state regulating sex. An activity that two people consensually decide to do with each other. Why do you want the state regulating that?

I never said a word about all laws. Laws are there to protect the public from harm. I asked you why you want the state regulating sex. An activity that two people consensually decide to do with each other. Why do you want the state regulating that?
Well we believe in freedom buuuuuuuuuuuuut......not so much. Let's legislate things we don't in our own little brains believe in.

Forum List

Back