Grand Jury Indicts 3 Officers in McClain Killing

Yes.

If an officer has received a 911 dispatch for a suspicious person in a mask, he can order you to stop to be questioned.
Incorrect. He has to have objective reasons to suspect they had or were about to commit a crime.

“Being suspicious” does not qualify as objective reason to stop someone. At no point did any of the officers or the caller say that McClain seemed to be suspicious for committing or about to commit a crime.

That makes their order illegal.

He actually didn't do anything, you dumbass, other than walk down the street. And they pumped him full of a drug that killed him
He resisted them though, which you arent allowed to do, even if you know you are innocent.

Incorrect. He has to have objective reasons to suspect they had or were about to commit a crime.

“Being suspicious” does not qualify as objective reason to stop someone. At no point did any of the officers or the caller say that McClain seemed to be suspicious for committing or about to commit a crime.

Where did you come up with this nonsense? That isnt true at all.

Where did you come up with this nonsense? That isnt true at all.
Sorry, the constitution places limits on the government authoritarians who think you can deprive someone of their rights for being different.

LOL, yea sure. So now cops shouldn’t respond to 9-1-1 calls?

LOL, yea sure. So now cops shouldn’t respond to 9-1-1 calls?
Of course not.

A 911 call does not automatically give police the authority to detain someone.

The police can respond. If the person they’re called about doesn’t show any probable cause of committing a crime and if that person doesn’t want to talk to police, that’s the end of the story.

The constitution protects our rights. Don’t let the police take them away from you.

He resisted them though, which you arent allowed to do, even if you know you are innocent.
I agree, he shouldn't have resisted. What I cannot fathom is how this skinny kid, who is not a buck twenty soaking wet, and facing three police officers, was handcuffed and then pumped full of drugs. That to me entirely justifies these officers are charged with homicide, negligent or otherwise.

Of course not.

A 911 call does not automatically give police the authority to detain someone.

The police can respond. If the person they’re called about doesn’t show any probable cause of committing a crime and if that person doesn’t want to talk to police, that’s the end of the story.

The constitution protects our rights. Don’t let the police take them away from you.
Great, next time a cop pulls you over, just tell them “naw I’m okay, I didn’t dunuffin”. I’m sure it will turn out well for you.

Sorry, the constitution places limits on the government authoritarians who think you can deprive someone of their rights for being different.
You havent detailed those limits yet. Let me know when you do.

And that’s what makes you an authoritarian thug.

Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t mean you get to deprive people of their rights. He was walking down the street. Minding his own business. He is allowed to be odd. Being odd is not against the law. It’s not probable cause of committing a crime.

What was the crime McClain was suspected of committing? None.

There’s no grounds to detain him.
And that’s what makes you an authoritarian thug.

Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t mean you get to deprive people of their rights. He was walking down the street. Minding his own business. He is allowed to be odd. Being odd is not against the law. It’s not probable cause of committing a crime.

What was the crime McClain was suspected of committing? None.

There’s no grounds to detain him.

Oh look at you go playing games again. I said nothing about like or dislike. THE FIELD POST was whether what he was doing was suspicious requiring cops to investigate. AGAIN, for you who are to slow to grasp this simple concept...wearing a face mask in August obscuring your face----means you look suspicious and that the cops will be called which is no silly game for all of you, COLFAX, resorting to oppositional defiant disorder stunts. It means that you mentally damaged adult children need to grow up and deal with your issues instead of playing games with cops and egging on your fellow morons to do the same.

I agree, he shouldn't have resisted. What I cannot fathom is how this skinny kid, who is not a buck twenty soaking wet, and facing three police officers, was handcuffed and then pumped full of drugs. That to me entirely justifies these officers are charged with homicide, negligent or otherwise.
The kid was 5' 6" and weighted 98 lbs.

First WEARING A SKI MASK IN AUGUST is suspicious. Why do you have trouble with this.
Second, grounds for suspicion is indeed objective reasons---you stop trying to spin words, you are only confusing yourself.
Third, The goal post isn't whether the caller SAID that he thought the Freak had or was going to commit a crime.
Fourth, typically when someone calls a cop on you, its because they think you are either committing or have committed a crime.

The kid was 5' 6" and weighted 98 lbs.
He was also mentally deranged, refusing to comply with simple questions, defensive, and wearing a ski mask. For those still don't get it...skinny small people commit crimes all the time---austics such as this freak was have a high, very high, incidence of child pedophilia. Anything that looks like Michael Jacksons little tiny ass and sounds like his little tiny ass---is the classic look of pedophile.

He was also mentally deranged, refusing to comply with simple questions, defensive, and wearing a ski mask. For those still don't get it...skinny small people commit crimes all the time---austics such as this freak was have a high, very high, incidence of child pedophilia. Anything that looks like Michael Jacksons little tiny ass and sounds like his little tiny ass---is the classic look of pedophile.
The indictments speak for themselves.

Your ass speaks for you.

First WEARING A SKI MASK IN AUGUST is suspicious. Why do you have trouble with this.
Second, grounds for suspicion is indeed objective reasons---you stop trying to spin words, you are only confusing yourself.
Third, The goal post isn't whether the caller SAID that he thought the Freak had or was going to commit a crime.
Fourth, typically when someone calls a cop on you, its because they think you are either committing or have committed a crime.
Suspicious for what? Remember, you can't just be "suspicious". You have to be suspected of doing something illegal.
"Typically" is assuming. The caller doesn't get to decide what the police can or can't do. It's irrelevant if they thought. It's only relevant what they said they saw. They said or saw nothing that was related to a crime.

Forum List

Back