Grand Jury Indicts 3 Officers in McClain Killing

Trayvon assaulted a citizen trying to make a citizen's arrest.
I'll remind you of that next time some random dude - who isn't even a police officer - decides to restrain you because you look 'suspicious'. So, you don't believe in individual freedoms, or the right to go about your business without being hassled?

Never fails to amaze me that you right-wing, neocon loons are always bitching and moaning about the government's overreach in terms of taking your peashooters, stopping and searching without cause - I could go on.
Yet when it comes to the likes of Trayvon Martin, it's all a-okay. The words contradictory and hypocrite come to mind. Oh, and racist....

Some of us refuse to give data to Google.
Totally agree.

About every fourth time crank up my desktop and click on the gmail starter icon, it goes through the username and password stages, then instead of opening my gmail account homepage, it pops up another pallet saying something like, "Your info is almost complete. We're missing your birthday..." and there is no "X" or "Close" button to click...only a "Continue" button.

When I encountered this first time, I merely opened my gmail through Mozilla Thunderbird and went about my business. That app has permission to open my gmail account, but I do not particularly like the different screen layout.

Later I figured out how to bypass Google's request for my birthday since I must have been already logged in with the username and password process when their request comes up.

Now I merely open a new window, click on the gmail starter icon, my gmail account homepage immediately shows up. I close the original window and proceed, knowing that within the next few days, I'll have to repeat this simple process.

Screw Google. I have additional email accounts that are not associated with Google...and none of them ask for my birthday.

I'll remind you of that next time some random dude - who isn't even a police officer - decides to restrain you because you look 'suspicious'. So, you don't believe in individual freedoms, or the right to go about your business without being hassled?

Never fails to amaze me that you right-wing, neocon loons are always bitching and moaning about the government's overreach in terms of taking your peashooters, stopping and searching without cause - I could go on.
Yet when it comes to the likes of Trayvon Martin, it's all a-okay. The words contradictory and hypocrite come to mind. Oh, and racist....
Rest assured, "genius" that I have no fear of that ever happening.

Besides that, you conveniently leave out the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, fought with him, tried to kill him by banging his head against the sidewalk before he was shot dead.

...and besides that, I seldom walk any farther than MY mailbox at the end of MY driveway or into either of MY two next door neighbors' yards should they be outside in the daylight.

Your hypothetical situation is bullshit.

Last edited:
Totally agree.

About every fourth time crank up my desktop and click on the gmail starter icon, it goes through the username and password stages, then instead of opening my gmail account homepage, it pops up another pallet saying something like, "Your info is almost complete. We're missing your birthday..." and there is no "X" or "Close" button to click...only a "Continue" button.

When I encountered this first time, I merely opened my gmail through Mozilla Thunderbird and went about my business. That app has permission to open my gmail account, but I do not particularly like the different screen layout.

Later I figured out how to bypass Google's request for my birthday since I must have been already logged in with the username and password process when their request comes up.

Now I merely open a new window, click on the gmail starter icon, my gmail account homepage immediately shows up. I close the original window and proceed, knowing that within the next few days, I'll have to repeat this simple process.

Screw Google. I have additional email accounts that are not associated with Google...and none of them ask for my birthday.
For some reason. . . after my last home got destroyed, and my IP address changed, Google wanted to verify my Gmail by sending a confirmation code to my home phone. Well, not only did I not have that home phone anymore, but the service provider also got destroyed in the flood. I told them that several times trying to re-establish the account, it had a recovery account tied to it, and I gave them that email to prove who I was as well. .

NOPE, they would not accept any of that. They wanted me to create a whole brand new account and give them a SHIT TON of new personal details. F that. I told them to go pound sand.

Evil data miners.

:heehee:

Wearing a ski mask is not cause to be deprived of your rights.

People used to love and respect freedom. Now we don’t even have the right to wear what we want because if authoritarian thugs like you.
It's suspicious---and sorry but any cop seeing any freak running around in a ski mask especially during summer is obliged to check it out. Its what criminals do, not what normal people do. Sorry that you can't handle some simple common sense.

Like 10K bounties and open carry for everyone everywhere....conservatives want Stasi vigilantes, not cops.
So much liberty really worries you shitlibs. But your pets in the ghettos kill with abandon and nare a fechin word from yees.

Cowards.

Zimmerman was searching for a house number when violent druggy travon circled around and attacked him for calling the cops. Stop blaming zimmerman for the son of druggy criminal being a druggy criminal attacking a guy trying to protect his neighborhood.

It's suspicious---and sorry but any cop seeing any freak running around in a ski mask especially during summer is obliged to check it out. Its what criminals do, not what normal people do. Sorry that you can't handle some simple common sense.
Running around? He was walking down the side walk.

If they want to ask him how he’s doing, that’s fine. He doesn’t have to speak to them voluntarily, and he stated he did not want to.

That’s it. That’s all they can do.

Once they lay their hands on him, they’re detaining him. That requires specifics factual articulation of suspicion for committing a crime. They don’t have that and therefore their detention was unlawful.

Okay, so black people used to beat your arse when you were a teenager. They didn't do it because you are white, they did it because you're an arsehole. I'm guessing a lot of white folks kicked your arse too.
Well art least I didn't suck their dicks so they wouldn't kick my ass...pussy.

For some reason. . . after my last home got destroyed, and my IP address changed, Google wanted to verify my Gmail by sending a confirmation code to my home phone. Well, not only did I not have that home phone anymore, but the service provider also got destroyed in the flood. I told them that several times trying to re-establish the account, it had a recovery account tied to it, and I gave them that email to prove who I was as well. .

NOPE, they would not accept any of that. They wanted me to create a whole brand new account and give them a SHIT TON of new personal details. F that. I told them to go pound sand.

Evil data miners.

:heehee:
Look into www.protonmail.com

Google asks me for verification via my cell phone often. That's because I use a VPN and my IP changes on a regular basis.

Whenever I log on now, I have my phone already powered up and waiting.

Google won't exercise the good sense recognizing the device ID instead of the IP. Many users take their laptops to other WIFI sites

Last edited:
Rest assured, "genius" that I have no fear of that ever happening.

Besides that, you conveniently leave out the fact that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, fought with him, tried to kill him by banging his head against the sidewalk before he was shot dead.

...and besides that, I seldom walk any farther than MY mailbox at the end of MY driveway or into either of MY two next door neighbors' yards should they be outside in the daylight.

Your hypothetical situation is bullshit.

Didn't conveniently leave it out at all. The number of times I've read posts by you loons stating if a copy LEGALLY came to your door wanting your gun (and that could happen for a myriad of reasons) they'd shoot them (molon labe, right?).
Zimmerman put himself in that position. He had no right even talking to the guy, let alone stalking him and accosting him.

So you're an introvert, so everybody has to live their life like you? Get fucked you fucking moron.

Zimmerman was searching for a house number when violent druggy travon circled around and attacked him for calling the cops. Stop blaming zimmerman for the son of druggy criminal being a druggy criminal attacking a guy trying to protect his neighborhood.
Oh, god....
You whackdoodle fuckwits really do live in a bizzaro world. Fucking goose-stepping twats, the lot of ya....

Didn't conveniently leave it out at all. The number of times I've read posts by you loons stating if a copy LEGALLY came to your door wanting your gun (and that could happen for a myriad of reasons) they'd shoot them (molon labe, right?).
Zimmerman put himself in that position. He had no right even talking to the guy, let alone stalking him and accosting him.

So you're an introvert, so everybody has to live their life like you? Get fucked you fucking moron.
You are an incoherent fool. :laughing0301:

Zimmerman was put on trial in a court of law and found NOT GUILTY.

Forum List

Back