Grand Jury Indicts 3 Officers in McClain Killing

Are you seriously trying to claim that if a cop gives you a command to stop, you can just ignore it? Or if being detained, you can fight them?
You are allowed to ignore an unlawful order. If the detention is unlawful, you are defending yourself by fighting back.

All lives matter. But apparently to these scumbags, if you say that you are "racist". I am not a racist but I say "All lives matter, Especially the Blue ones!!"
That's clearly acting like a racist. You can't disguise it as anything else by saying 'all lives matter'.

At least not to a Canadian, but you might make it work in America?

That's clearly acting like a racist. You can't disguise it as anything else by saying 'all lives matter'.

At least not to a Canadian, but you might make it work in America?
Thank you for proving me right, Sack of Shit.
ALL LIVES MATTER, ESPECIALLY THE BLUE ONES!!!
Now Go commit a suicide over that:asshole:.

The indictments speak for themselves.

Your ass speaks for you.

The indictments speak for a society that has racist prosecutors who do not follow the law or common sense. The cops and the paramedics did nothing wrong and were simply doing their job---and yet they are attacked making everyone less safe as these professionals skills are badly needed.

AND BTW, you know you can kiss my ass with your silly insults.

The indictments speak for a society that has racist prosecutors who do not follow the law or common sense. The cops and the paramedics did nothing wrong and were simply doing their job---and yet they are attacked making everyone less safe as these professionals skills are badly needed.

AND BTW, you know you can kiss my ass with your silly insults.
My post stands as accurate maga fuckup crybaby.

My post stands as accurate maga fuckup crybaby.
Your post stands are mentally ill----to believe that an indictment serves as proof would mean that you believe that innocent people are not accused or placed on trials from rogue prosecutors. You are a garden variety idiot trying to substitute your insults and what some unknown group thinks for your lack of evidence and merit in this case. It's pathetic really---Maybe you should grow up before you post nonsense.

The cops and the paramedics did nothing wrong---the charges against them are nonsense. The FREAK was acting bizarrely and not cooperating---either committing a crime or playing games required he be taken in. He died---and the cops and paramedics didn't cause it, they were only trying to help.

Your post stands are mentally ill----to believe that an indictment serves as proof would mean that you believe that innocent people are not accused or placed on trials from rogue prosecutors. You are a garden variety idiot trying to substitute your insults and what some unknown group thinks for your lack of evidence and merit in this case. It's pathetic really---Maybe you should grow up before you post nonsense.

The cops and the paramedics did nothing wrong---the charges against them are nonsense. The FREAK was acting bizarrely and not cooperating---either committing a crime or playing games required he be taken in. He died---and the cops and paramedics didn't cause it, they were only trying to help.
A grand jury indicted the cops and medics based on the evidence presented.

You claim crybaby .

A grand jury indicted the cops and medics based on the evidence presented.

You claim crybaby .
Really? WHAT EVIDENCE EXACTLY WOULD THAT BE?

AGAIN, adults are supposed to be able to THINK for themselves, you have nothing so you say this group of whoever says but you can't even list why they may really think so. Maybe it was bunch of low iq easily manipulated morons who made this decision.

Elijah McClain case: Grand jury indicts police, paramedics in death​

Attorney General Phil Weiser in January said he would use state grand jury to investigate 2019 death​

Good! As they should be....

It's time we weed out the bad apples in our police departments.

He had that mask on, that's suspicious right there. That's how thugs get groomed b4 they go out and commit their crimes againsts the rest of us.
One of the Sheriffs of one of Florida counties released a Statement when the lockdown started, telling everybody to get off the [f ing] mask out of their face b4 they enter his stations. He said in order for his deputies to be able to do their jobs, they'd have to be able to IDENTIFY whomever they are dealing with. And guess what his ethnic background is?!?!?!?HE'S AFRICAN AMERICAN!! He got a full upport.
And at the very least, if a uniformed cop talks to anybody, they cannot be combative or defensive. This is how one brings trouble upon themselves. A large %age African Americans are Known to be bat shit combative and crazy. This is an established fact.
One of my acquaintances's brother went into ER for a mild case of pneumonia b4 the covid scam begun. He came back out in a zipper bag. They over medicated him!!! He was only 33 years old. No cops were involved. She's a very decent devout latina Catholic from an upper middle class familly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back