Grand Jury Indicts 3 Officers in McClain Killing

That's weird.... they usually use this picture.... not a picture LIKE this, but this actual picture.

As if anyone would know the difference.

rapper-quavo-finally-graduates-from-high-school.png

This is the entire incident including the 911 call where a worried citizen called in to report this person.

What do we have? A person resisting from the beginning. A person refusing to follow police directives. A person who became physically combative.

The police on numerous occasions told this thug to relax, and to stop resisting. He would not listen to commands so they had to increase force until he was compelled physically to cooperate.

Why can't these people simply cooperate with simple instructions?

Lol! The racist will go to no end.

A White man, Jerry York Resists Arrest, Fight Cops, Stole Police Cruiser & Lived To See His Day In Court

McClain did none of what the scum here claim. The call by that Karen should never have been made.

Lol! The racist will go to no end.

A White man, Jerry York Resists Arrest, Fight Cops, Stole Police Cruiser & Lived To See His Day In Court

Are you insinuating that I don't believe that whites resist police officers? More whites are killed by cops (~1.5:1)than blacks.

1631023290596.png

Despite committing proportionally less violent crimes.

Our saving grace is that unlike you, we have the self control not to chimp out, and burn our communities down.

Just like the thug, George Floyd...and the thug, Michael Brown...and the thug, Trayvon Martin...and the thug, (fill in the blank)...
Floyd was loaded on Fentanyl at the time poor Shauvin came across him, and did 5 years for armed robbery in the past. Also, they never say anything about the one who called the cops on him being African American himself, having suspected that he (Floyd) tendered him a fake 20 dollars bill. And usually those who do that, chances are they have their own little mint at home printing fake money like there is no tomorrow. I also read that he did security with Shauvin at the same night club or business. That pools another rabbit hole out. And that is he is not supposed to work jobs as security him being a felon, yet he did. That mean he probably purgered himself in the process of getting that job, etc etc etc. And this is only the beginning. The guy is loaded with crap. But Shauvin is the one who gets 30 years for being white, because the scumbag who killed Ushli Babbet in cold blood got nothing him being a dark looking sac of shit. No pun intended as there are black people out there I will die to save if I have to.

Running around? He was walking down the side walk.

If they want to ask him how he’s doing, that’s fine. He doesn’t have to speak to them voluntarily, and he stated he did not want to.

That’s it. That’s all they can do.

Once they lay their hands on him, they’re detaining him. That requires specifics factual articulation of suspicion for committing a crime. They don’t have that and therefore their detention was unlawful.
Actually he does have to speak to them...and again crazy guy wearing a ski-mask in August hiding his face requires the cops to intervene. It gave the cops probable CAUSE. Dippy crazy guy was trying the anti-fa/blm communist line of we don't have to talk to cops bs.

He did it wrong---you can't tell a cop that you are going where you are going and think that means that they can't detain you because it is the opposite in all 50 states. In some states, a cop has to "detain you" to demand this information--so you gotta ask if you are being detain and then leave immediately to avoid having to ask the questions. If you keep talking then you give them cause. Dippy and you don't understand this.

You also don't understand or just want to make the world a less safe place. ANY man running around in a ski mask is a threat to others. Normal men don't this--sorry its true. This guy had obvious mental issues---they said that he was autistic I believe. This group has a high incident of pedophilia and other bizarre crimes but in the black community we are seeing that they are pushing and teaching such weak minded members to try to bait both cops and society. This stupidity makes everyone less safe. So to you and other race hos----shut up and stop whining about another moron refusing to comply with cops arresting him for not complying and being an ass. He needed to be detained---he died from a heart attack that there is no evidence that the cops or paramedics caused or intended. The poor cops probably were only trying to help him thinking he needed a medical intervention. Instead, try going after real problems----like your fucking criminals attacking everyone instead of the cops trying to stop them.

Last edited:
Floyd was loaded on Fentanyl at the time poor Shauvin came across him, and did 5 years for armed robbery in the past. Also, they never say anything about the one who called the cops on him being African American himself, having suspected that he (Floyd) tendered him a fake 20 dollars bill. And usually those who do that, chances are they have their own little mint at home printing fake money like there is no tomorrow. I also read that he did security with Shauvin at the same night club or business. That pools another rabbit hole out. And that is he is not supposed to work jobs as security him being a felon, yet he did. That mean he probably purgered himself in the process of getting that job, etc etc etc. And this is only the beginning. The guy is loaded with crap. But Shauvin is the one who gets 30 years for being white, because the scumbag who killed Ushli Babbet in cold blood got nothing him being a dark looking sac of shit. No pun intended as there are black people out there I will die to save if I have to.
purgured?

Ushli?

Actually he does have to speak to them...and again crazy guy wearing a ski-mask in August hiding his face requires the cops to intervene. It gave the cops probable CAUSE. Dippy crazy guy was trying the anti-fa/blm communist line of we don't have to talk to cops bs.

He did it wrong---you can't tell a cop that you are going where you are going and think that means that they can't detain you because it is the opposite in all 50 states. In some states, a cop has to "detain you" to demand this information--so you gotta ask if you are being detain and then leave immediately to avoid having to ask the questions. If you keep talking then you give them cause. Dippy and you don't understand this.

You also don't understand or just want to make the world a less safe place. ANY man running around in a ski mask is a threat to others. Normal men don't this--sorry its true. This guy had obvious mental issues---they said that he was autistic I believe. This group has a high incident of pedophilia and other bizarre crimes but in the black community we are seeing that they are pushing and teaching such weak minded members to try to bait both cops and society. This stupidity makes everyone less safe. So to you and other race hos----shut up and stop whining about another moron refusing to comply with cops arresting him for not complying and being an ass. He needed to be detained---he died from a heart attack that there is no evidence that the cops or paramedics caused or intended. The poor cops probably were only trying to help him thinking he needed a medical intervention. Instead, try going after real problems----like your fucking criminals attacking everyone instead of the cops trying to stop them.
No, he had no requirement to talk with police. That’s the voluntary part of voluntary.

What is the probable cause? Probable cause that he was doing what exactly?

Nothing. At no point in time did any police or bystander feel that he had committed or about to commit any crime.

He wasn’t bothering anyone. He wasn’t running around. He was walking down the street. He was no threat to anyone at any time.

You are just a thug who thinks that he can deprive people of their rights merely for being different. Disgusting.

No, he had no requirement to talk with police. That’s the voluntary part of voluntary.

What is the probable cause? Probable cause that he was doing what exactly?

Nothing. At no point in time did any police or bystander feel that he had committed or about to commit any crime.

He wasn’t bothering anyone. He wasn’t running around. He was walking down the street. He was no threat to anyone at any time.

You are just a thug who thinks that he can deprive people of their rights merely for being different. Disgusting.
He was suspicious, and cops are required to check out suspicious behavior. Wearing a ski mask in August is suspicious. It's not voluntary to give cops your name when asked---when they have probable cause. Dippy and you still don't understand this---the cops had probable cause and were investigating. He was required to comply....his odd behavior alone meant that they could send him to crazy holding.
The cops were called on his ass, so someone felt he was or had committed a crime. Not that this matters, his odd behavior of wearing a ski mask is what criminals do so the cops are obliged to investigate. His bizarre behavior was bothering someone.
I am a citizen who pays taxes and doesn't commit crime---I see some crazy/criminal wearing a ski mask in the middle of august walking down my street-------I'm calling the cops and I expect the cops to find out what the fuck he is doing there wearing a ski mask and to either arrest a criminal or send the crazy to crazy holding.
His behavior wasn't just different...it was what criminals do or baiters do.

He actually didn't do anything, you dumbass, other than walk down the street. And they pumped him full of a drug that killed him
Unfortunately the greedy assholes at the Denver Post are not willing to share the details unless we pay them

besides dead black guys are boring

Three Aurora police officers and two paramedics will face criminal charges, including manslaughter, in connection with the 2019 death of Elijah McClain.

Elijah-McClain-Photo2.jpg

McClain family
Elijah McClain
A state grand jury indicted Aurora police officers Nathan Woodyard and Randy Roedema, former officer Jason Rosenblatt and paramedics Jeremy Cooper and Lt. Peter Cichuniec on 32 counts, according to an indictment made public Wednesday by Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser.

The indictment comes just over two years after McClain, 23, died after being violently detained by the officers and injected with the sedative ketamine by paramedics.

All five face charges of manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide.
Another dumb negroid that doesn’t know how to obey a cop’s commands and resists arrest. Oh yea tried to grab their gun too.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I'm calling the cops and I expect the cops to find out what the fuck he is doing there wearing a ski mask and to either arrest a criminal or send the crazy to crazy holding.
And that’s what makes you an authoritarian thug.

Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t mean you get to deprive people of their rights. He was walking down the street. Minding his own business. He is allowed to be odd. Being odd is not against the law. It’s not probable cause of committing a crime.

What was the crime McClain was suspected of committing? None.

There’s no grounds to detain him.

Another dumb negroid that doesn’t know how to obey a cop’s commands and resists arrest. Oh yea tried to grab their gun too.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
What was he being arrested for?

Forum List

Back