Graham starting to sweat

And here I thought the GOP was the part of the rich.

My guess is you'll find a lot of left wing tech money in his opponents pocket.

Can't defeat them with ideas, so buy the election.

Fuck you guys.

Fuck you guys.
LOL!!..don't tell you haven't heard that thing about the pot calling the kettle black.

Fuck you guys.

How much did you get for your vote?

Graham isn't going to lose, but it would sure be icing on the cake if he did.

He's in for a tough fight and I think it will be close. Personally, I don't like the challenger, Harrison, any more than I do Graham. It's a lose-lose for me...

As of 16 September:

It looks like the choice will be left up to a small percentage of likely voters...

COLUMBIA — U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham continues to face the most competitive challenge of his political career less than seven weeks out from Election Day, as a new poll Wednesday again found the South Carolina Republican tied with Democratic opponent Jaime Harrison.

The survey from Quinnipiac University found Graham and Harrison both drawing 48 percent support from likely voters in South Carolina, with just 3 percent saying they are not sure who they are going to vote for on Nov. 3.

“A victor by almost 16 points back in 2014, Sen. Graham stares down the first real test of his Senate tenure,” said Quinnipiac polling analyst Tim Malloy. “Outspent and accused by some of being a Trump apologist, he is in a precarious tie...”

Fuck you guys.

That was the reasoning behind Citizens United.

Fuck you guys.
Ideas like 'It'll get cooler soon' and 'It affects nobody'. I can see how those ideas are natural winners.

Fuck you guys.
Ideas like 'It'll get cooler soon' and 'It affects nobody'. I can see how those ideas are natural winners.

Or grab'em......

Whatever turns you on.

He's in for a tough fight and I think it will be close. Personally, I don't like the challenger, Harrison, any more than I do Graham. It's a lose-lose for me...

Graham’s comments on not filling SCOTUS vacancies in an election year in 2016 and that he should be “held accountable” if he does it with a Republican President will come back to haunt him.

If only one percent hold him accountable it could cost him the election

Graham’s comments on not filling SCOTUS vacancies in an election year in 2016 and that he should be “held accountable” if he does it with a Republican President will come back to haunt him.

If only one percent hold him accountable it could cost him the election

Yeah, but this is South Carolina. If there's one thing I've learned in the eight years I've lived here, it's that too many prefer the status quo (save for Sanford's loss to Arrington, who then loss to Cunningham). I have yet to hear anyone here say anything positive about Graham, yet there he sits, for sixteen years now...

Forum List

Back