GPs and data indicate continued rise in double-vaccinated Covid cases

No shit the rates are going to go up… more people are being vaccinated. Math wasn’t your strong suit was it? I’ll save you some drama… hospitalizations of CoVID positive vaccinated will go up too. #mindblown

So you get the COVID still, still have to wear a mask 24 / 7, and will have to get boosters.

Great vaccine.

I bet you fall for those Nigerian Prince emails.

If the vaccines are not a TOTAL failure, they're pretty darn close.

Look here. The vaccinated are actually the super spreaders. They carry the SAME viral load as the unvaxxed but, since they often don't feel as sick, they go out and spread everywhere. So really we should be putting you all on lockdown and screeching at you.

But with the delta variant, a mutated and more transmissible version of the virus, the level of virus in infected vaccinated people is “indistinguishable” from the level of virus in the noses and throats of unvaccinated people, Walensky said.

Total failure?! Have you looked at the numbers before the vaccines and after?! The results are undeniable

I totally believe you! What other genius predictions have you made lately?!
What exactly is a vax infected person? Please don't tell me you think it is normal for a vaccinated person to succumb to the illness they are vaccinated for.

What exactly is a vax infected person?
Dang, not to good at english and comprehension either I see. Ok Shortbus, I’ll explain slowly. A vax infected person, in the context to our discussion, is a person who test positive for COVID after being vaccinated. Do I need to continue to spell that out or can you get it moving forward?

Total failure?! Have you looked at the numbers before the vaccines and after?! The results are undeniable

I have, very closely. There's always a spike after the first doses go out. Then the cases/hospitalizations come down. Now they're going up again. So, basically: you get full protection from your shot about six weeks after your first one was given. At the six month mark it's significantly decreased. In that time, you have been able to spread it if you contracted it, and you're more LIKELY to spread it because you don't feel ill.

Honestly, if I were you I'd stop defending the shots right now

Dang, not to good at english and comprehension either I see. Ok Shortbus, I’ll explain slowly. A vax infected person, in the context to our discussion, is a person who test positive for COVID after being vaccinated. Do I need to continue to spell that out or can you get it moving forward?
So, you are telling me that this is completely normal?

What exactly is a vax infected person? Please don't tell me you think it is normal for a vaccinated person to succumb to the illness they are vaccinated for.
Have you ever heard of an efficacy rate? You people are unbelievable!

Have you ever heard of an efficacy rate? You people are unbelievable!
Yes, and please use this vaccine's efficacy rate in comparison to another vaccine. Polio? Smallpox?
Just flashing one rate does nothing. I need perspective. Cause I'm an idiot. Humor me.

Yes, and please use this vaccine's efficacy rate in comparison to another vaccine. Polio? Smallpox?
Just flashing one rate does nothing. I need perspective. Cause I'm an idiot. Humor me.
Ok, I’ll pick the flu shot.

Ok, I’ll pick the flu shot.
Inaccurate comparison. Flu vaccines focus on any number of projected strains. Often the strains are not even a factor during the flu season. The Covid vaccine focuses on a specific corona virus. Flu vaccines results are notoriously specious at best due to the 'guess work' involved in their manufacture. As a result, their efficacy rates are suspect.
Try again rubix fag.

I have, very closely. There's always a spike after the first doses go out. Then the cases/hospitalizations come down. Now they're going up again. So, basically: you get full protection from your shot about six weeks after your first one was given. At the six month mark it's significantly decreased. In that time, you have been able to spread it if you contracted it, and you're more LIKELY to spread it because you don't feel ill.

Honestly, if I were you I'd stop defending the shots right now

Oh I forgot to add: in that time, if you get the two-shot vaccine, you are likely to spend a couple of days feeling lousy...that's IF your lucky. If you're not so lucky, you could get a fever, terrible headaches, general malaise and have to take time off work. If you're QUITE unlucky, you will get GBS, blood clots, and myocarditis.

Again, this might be worth it if you were getting a small pox vaccine that lasts a lifetime. What you're getting is a 6-month therapeutic that means you might still contract and you definitely transmit, but for those 6 months, maybe you won't land in the hospital.

No wonder many health care workers won't take this

Inaccurate comparison. Flu vaccines focus on any number of projected strains. Often the strains are not even a factor during the flu season. The Covid vaccine focuses on a specific corona virus. Flu vaccines results are notoriously specious at best due to the 'guess work' involved in their manufacture. As a result, their efficacy rates are suspect.
Try again rubix fag.
Yup yet they function and help people and all with a lower efficacy rate than the COVID vaccine

COVID-19 is spreading more quickly in those who have received only one dose of vaccines, as can be seen in the graph below :

1627457302546.png

"Our research showed fewer, milder symptoms were reported in vaccinated people compared to unvaccinated adults who had contracted the virus." (Almost half of UK COVID infections are in people who are at least partly vaccinated, study suggests. But the cases were much milder.)

The TRUTH is that those who have gotten only one does of the vaccine may get covid 19 but have "fewer and milder" symptoms than those who have had no vaccine. Those who have had no vaccine could very well die. In fact, the only people who are now dying of Covid are the unvaccinated.

A weekly update from the ZOE study at King’s College London, said there were currently 15,537 new daily symptomatic cases in partly or fully vaccinated people, an increase of 40% from 11,084 new cases last week.

By contrast in unvaccinated people in the UK there are currently an average of 17,581 new daily PCR-confirmed symptomatic cases of Covid, according to the ZOE figures, a drop of 22% from the week before.

You compliant dipshits are F-U-C-K-E-D come flu season...Fucked. That is all.
Vaccination reduces but does not eliminate the risk of infection. The best protection from vaccination is against hospitalisation and death.

Oh I forgot to add: in that time, if you get the two-shot vaccine, you are likely to spend a couple of days feeling lousy...that's IF your lucky. If you're not so lucky, you could get a fever, terrible headaches, general malaise and have to take time off work. If you're QUITE unlucky, you will get GBS, blood clots, and myocarditis.

Again, this might be worth it if you were getting a small pox vaccine that lasts a lifetime. What you're getting is a 6-month therapeutic that means you might still contract and you definitely transmit, but for those 6 months, maybe you won't land in the hospital.

No wonder many health care workers won't take this
I have been double vaccinated with no adverse symptoms.

“CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said new data shows the delta variant, which accounts for more than 80% of the new infections in the U.S., behaves ‘uniquely differently’ from its predecessors and could make vaccinated people infectious,” the article notes.

“Information on the delta variant from several states and other countries indicates that in rare occasions some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others,” Walensky said in announcing new guidance, which reverses a CDC recommendation in May. “This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendation.”

Easily the most dangerous and ineffective "vaccination" in history.

Forum List

Back