Governor Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord

Walker has done a good job of convincing those who work full time and cannot make ends meet to continue to cut their own benefits and wages. But some CEO is given a big tax break to not create any jobs. System is working good. LIsten to his fake phone call from a Koch brother. That's exactly what he thinks of the middle class.. Corporatist thugs.

God must love messing with right wingers. Why else would he tell every one of them they should run for the presidency when he knows they don't stand a chance? I'll bet he's laughing his ass off right now.
Yup, that's the reason you are posting in this thread and the OP made the thread in the first place.

You didn't have a problem with Carter saying about the same thing.

Must be something about nutjob republicans. Michell Bachman claimed that God would repeal Obamacare. Bush claimed that God told him to invade Iraq. Now Snot Wanker hearing voices? Hopefully he won't start listening to barking dogs telling him to kill people.

Walker has done a good job of convincing those who work full time and cannot make ends meet to continue to cut their own benefits and wages.

Well I think folks in Wisconsin are looking more at their Property Taxes... where the word "cut" doesn't begin to describe what Walker has done for them.

It turns out that if you don't work for the Walker's Government, the chances of you being a BIG FAN of Gov' Walker is something fairly close to 90%.

Naturally, the lumps of crap that got themselves a gubmint job so they could skate for 20 years and retire on a fat publicly funded pension, THEY'RE good and frosted.

But that crap is quickly coming to a close throughout the United States. And it will not be long before getting a government job will be about the last thing anyone with any potential for an alternative, would not even consider it.

There's no reason on earth why a government should be paying anyone more than 50% of what could be found for a comparable job in the marketplace. PERIOD. And a government PENSION... is RIDICULOUS!

A government employee should have the same means to set aside a portion of their wages into whatever investment vehicle they choose... but as for Government providing ANYONE from the PRESIDENT DOWN, with ANY money beyond their last check is a concept that needs to be put to rest immediately.

God must love messing with right wingers. Why else would he tell every one of them they should run for the presidency when he knows they don't stand a chance? I'll bet he's laughing his ass off right now.
Yup, that's the reason you are posting in this thread and the OP made the thread in the first place.

Carter won though.....didn't he?

Must be something about nutjob republicans. Michell Bachman claimed that God would repeal Obamacare. Bush claimed that God told him to invade Iraq. Now Snot Wanker hearing voices? Hopefully he won't start listening to barking dogs telling him to kill people.

Anyone gettin' the theme from the Left here?

Subjective reasoning... they're incapable of anything else. (That's why they're such marvelous prey for Evil... they're stupid. They're cognitive operating system is the same as that of early man... and it follows that such is why we're seeing the manifestation of what can only be described as OLD TESTAMENT EVIL. Sure, its pretty creepy, but hey... such is the nature of evil, right?)

Jim Jones thought he was doing the Lord's work too. Fortunately, all of Scott Walker's followers are adults. I hope they enjoy the beverages.

LOL! How COOL is THAT? The Prog is wholly incapable of sensing that Walker has beaten the Left at EVERY SINGLE POINT OF CONTEST.

Absolutely no sense of 'reality'.

Jim Jones thought he was doing the Lord's work too. Fortunately, all of Scott Walker's followers are adults. I hope they enjoy the beverages.

Yeah... well Jim Jones was a Communist. And like Islam who also thinks its workin' for God... Jones contract was with Evil.

Yeah... well Jim Jones was a Communist. And like Islam who also thinks its workin' for God... Jones contract was with Evil.

And Scott Walker's a politician claiming that Jesus sent him to do his work. What's the worst that could happen? :dunno:

Subjective reasoning... they're incapable of anything else. (That's why they're such marvelous prey for Evil... they're stupid. They're cognitive operating system is the same as that of early man... and it follows that such is why we're seeing the manifestation of what can only be described as OLD TESTAMENT EVIL. Sure, its pretty creepy, but hey... such is the nature of evil, right?)

There are only two possibilities here. Either God is messing with them, or they are lying to endear themselves to religious nuts. Unless you can think of a third possibility, which of the two do you think it is?

There are only two possibilities here. Either God is messing with them, or they are lying to endear themselves to religious nuts. Unless you can think of a third possibility, which of the two do you think it is?
I vote door number two.

LOL! How COOL is THAT? The Prog is wholly incapable of sensing that Walker has beaten the Left at EVERY SINGLE POINT OF CONTEST.

Absolutely no sense of 'reality'.

Don't change the subject. Is God fucking with Walker or is Walker lying?

"
Well I think folks in Wisconsin are looking more at their Property Taxes... where the word "cut" doesn't begin to describe what Walker has done for them.

It turns out that if you don't work for the Walker's Government, the chances of you being a BIG FAN of Gov' Walker is something fairly close to 90%.

Naturally, the lumps of crap that got themselves a gubmint job so they could skate for 20 years and retire on a fat publicly funded pension, THEY'RE good and frosted.

But that crap is quickly coming to a close throughout the United States. And it will not be long before getting a government job will be about the last thing anyone with any potential for an alternative, would not even consider it.

There's no reason on earth why a government should be paying anyone more than 50% of what could be found for a comparable job in the marketplace. PERIOD. And a government PENSION... is RIDICULOUS!

A government employee should have the same means to set aside a portion of their wages into whatever investment vehicle they choose... but as for Government providing ANYONE from the PRESIDENT DOWN, with ANY money beyond their last check is a concept that needs to be put to rest immediately."

I am not talking about gov't workers so your post is shot right down the tubes. I live in Wisconsin and my taxdes went way up so there hasn't been cuts you dupe. I'm all for cutting taxes..but no corporation should see a penny of that money. Corporate thuggery. Cut from somewhere else besides the UW system. We need ALOT more people with degrees so people don't settle for making some lousy wage like $15 an hour which one cannot pay any bills nor feed themselves. Those jobs should require no or little productivity as $15 is getting work done for basically free. Corporate thuggery in action.

God must be the reason Obama won a second term. It's the only thing that makes sense. :eek:

Cut from corporate tax incentives, cut from depth of transportation and commerce, our roads are good enough and if you don't like them, don't move your business here.

Well there's always the possibility that you've no means to understand, either what is happening or what you're trying to say.

And to be quite honest, I don't see any evidence for any other possibility... . So, well, you see how it is.

Forum List

Back