Governor Noem Stock Continues to Rise With American Voters

And I wouldn't trust you to run a Little League bake sale without fucking it up
I wouldn’t do it. So that’s not something you have to concern yourself with. I have less than no interest in running anything. Not a bake sale nor a corporation. I’m more than willing to be the worker rather than the leader.

And I wouldn't trust you to run a Little League bake sale without fucking it up
I wouldn’t do it. So that’s not something you have to concern yourself with. I have less than no interest in running anything. Not a bake sale nor a corporation. I’m more than willing to be the worker rather than the leader.
So, you have no idea what it's like to run an organization.

Looks like Noem and other women are better at it than you.

Run along, now.

Looks like Noem and other women are better at it than you
Unfortunately I have far more experience in Leadership than I would like. I’m an Eagle Scout. I’ve been President of several small Socisl organizations. I was a Union Steward for 11 years... including 4 contract negotiations and a half dozen grievances. Just because I don’t like or want to lead doesn’t mean I can’t.

with women their ability to lead is irrelevant. It’s a matter of SHOULD THEY rather than CAN THEY; and the answer is NO.

Looks like Noem and other women are better at it than you
Unfortunately I have far more experience in Leadership than I would like. I’m an Eagle Scout. I’ve been President of several small Socisl organizations. I was a Union Steward for 11 years... including 4 contract negotiations and a half dozen grievances. Just because I don’t like or want to lead doesn’t mean I can’t.

with women their ability to lead is irrelevant. It’s a matter of SHOULD THEY rather than CAN THEY; and the answer is NO.
Looks like you'll just have to be bitter and angry about it.

Because it's going to happen.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.

She is destroying herself. She is proving that she is a right wing looney bitch. She has no chance of winning a national election.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.

She is destroying herself. She is proving that she is a right wing looney bitch. She has no chance of winning a national election.
So which Fauci do you believe...the one who said years ago masks are useless, or the one last year who said masks should be mandatory, despite absolutely nothing changing about masks or viruses?

What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!

She is a righjt wing Nazi. Biden could beat her ass easily.

What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!

Why don't you just say you don't want to be taken seriously?

So which Fauci do you believe...the one who said years ago masks are useless, or the one last year who said masks should be mandatory, despite absolutely nothing changing about masks or viruses?

There is nothing unusual about that. Fauci changed his opinion based on increased knowledge of the nature of the coronavirus.

Why don't you just say you don't want to be taken seriously?

You are the one no one takes seriously. No one belie4ves anything Trump and his acolytes like Noem and people like you.

In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
You do grasp that ALL POLITICIANS get elected based on that, yeah? The differences between them are few. Most don't keep their promises but voters have to at least believe what they're hearing represents CORE VALUES. Noem's represent traditional America and constitutional precepts. This country doesn't belong exclusively to you folks on the Left, especially when your party cheated to solidify an ongoing coup.
The time for talking is about over.

What makes her “an amazing chief executive of her state”? What has she accomplished that qualifies her for that moniker?

How are Biden’s abilities relevant to what I asked? Is the ability to “walk up a flight of stairs” your litmus test for qualification to the Presidency?
She didn't destroy her states economy over the China Virus. Unlike blue state governors who did so to destroy the amazing Trump economic boom in order to steal an election.
South Dakota has an economy?

I will eat a bullet before I live in a nation with a female executive.
What is it with members here relying on attempted satire to get points across? There are a few here who totally lack the subtlety to pull off satire. It just gets old and stupid after a few failed attempts.

There is nothing unusual about that. Fauci changed his opinion based on increased knowledge of the nature of the coronavirus.
Have you been paying any attention to the email dump over the last few days? He lied multiple times about the need for certain responses. In doing so he CAUSED fatalities, at least, he was as responsible as the Left claimed Trump to be. The difference is that Trump never claimed to be a doctor or expert in virology. Fauci should be investigated and probably criminally charged.

Does it even matter?until we stop the democrats from cheating and rigging the voting machines , there is no point.
The audits will provide a template to determine HOW they cheated. The Left is already screaming about the process being rigged and they'll never, EVER, admit the truth. That's okay because once we have the means they used, clearly laid out then states can move to stop them doing it again.
If the perception grows that elections cannot be trusted then this country is going to burn.

fuck you and run Dump again

The gop needs a nominee who does not personally attack people, like u fucks can't help doing
First of all, thank you for your kind words.
I'm afraid Trump has become radioactive, thanks to
people like you, who you yourself claim, don't like Trump because he personally attacks people
as you personally attack Trump or any person place or thing associated with Trump.
Your vitriol is impressive, as is your hypocrisy.

So, so much for any sort of moral high ground or sense of shame due to the massive
hypocrisy when it comes to the president you passionately hate.

You remind me of the Palestinians that hated Jews so much they would strap explosives on their
children and put them on a bus to kill as many Jews as possible. You can imagine the sort of
resistance that earned them and how those acts hurt the Palestinians more than the Jews,
in the long run.

I know three things about the next president: )1 the left will have pissed away all the momentum
they gained by unleashing their rage on Trump and gifting the presidency to a man who must
surely be (I'm no historical scholar) one of the three or four worst presidents ever.

2) What the left has assured is that Ron DeSantis, or Kristi Noem, who both aspire to Trump values,
will be there to pick up the pieces that Joe Biden has strewn all over.

3)The democrats will swing further left and the republicans will stay to the right.
Even with the legacy media lying and covering up the damage has been done.

Good luck with your mental health struggles.

Last edited:
Does it even matter?until we stop the democrats from cheating and rigging the voting machines , there is no point.
The audits will provide a template to determine HOW they cheated. The Left is already screaming about the process being rigged and they'll never, EVER, admit the truth. That's okay because once we have the means they used, clearly laid out then states can move to stop them doing it again.
If the perception grows that elections cannot be trusted then this country is going to burn.
I think its already too late. How can any American trust the election process.? They stopped counting in the middle of the night wit Trump handedly winning in 5 key battleground states .... with penn n teller brand switcheroo magic , we wake up and find out every single vote from the time they stopped counting till the sun came up was cast for biden , none for Trump . And through this mathematical miracle Biden won the election . . So how can their be trust in the vote... no chance.

Forum List

Back