Governor Noem Stock Continues to Rise With American Voters

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
She's very impressive - sort on an anti-Whitmer.

And I'm not even a Republican.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!
What makes her “an amazing chief executive of her state”? What has she accomplished that qualifies her for that moniker?

How are Biden’s abilities relevant to what I asked? Is the ability to “walk up a flight of stairs” your litmus test for qualification to the Presidency?
She didn't destroy her states economy over the China Virus. Unlike blue state governors who did so to destroy the amazing Trump economic boom in order to steal an election.
Political crime of the century...

What makes her “an amazing chief executive of her state”? What has she accomplished that qualifies her for that moniker?

How are Biden’s abilities relevant to what I asked? Is the ability to “walk up a flight of stairs” your litmus test for qualification to the Presidency?
leftist stupid.jpg

View attachment 498248
*sigh* yet another windbag with nothing of substance to say.:rolleyes:

Welcome to /dev/null :bye1:

View attachment 498248
*sigh* yet another windbag with nothing of substance to say.:rolleyes:

Welcome to /dev/null :bye1:
Fake news. But starting a written comment with 'sigh' means you have girly man tendencies. Leftists like you always play word games like this when exposed.

First off, none of the states economies were “destroyed” during the pandemic
I guess you didn't visit Nevada a year ago.
I guess I did, because I live in Nevada, our state's economy wasn't "destroyed", damaged yes, and it's recovering fairly well now.

Did you miss the 30% unemployment rate? Did you also not see the lines one-hundred plus cars deep wrapping around several city blocks of people waiting to pick up food at their kids' schools multiple times per day for months?

Apparently we have a very different definition of destroyed because that sure looked like destruction to me.

I guess I did, because I live in Nevada, our state's economy wasn't "destroyed", damaged yes, and it's recovering fairly well now.

Did you miss the 30% unemployment rate? Did you also not see the lines one-hundred plus cars deep wrapping around several city blocks of people waiting to pick up food at their kids' schools multiple times per day for months?

Apparently we have a very different definition of destroyed because that sure looked like destruction to me.
The economy still wasn't DESTROYED., our GDP never dropped to ZERO, our Unemployment Rate nor poverty rate never reached 100%, our State Economy continued to function throughout the pandemic and is currently recovering.

Perhaps you have a different definition of DESTROYED than the rest of the English-speaking population of the planet does?

Last edited:

She is destroying herself. She is proving that she is a right wing looney bitch. She has no chance of winning a national election.
So which Fauci do you believe...the one who said years ago masks are useless, or the one last year who said masks should be mandatory, despite absolutely nothing changing about masks or viruses?

There is nothing unusual about that. Fauci changed his opinion based on increased knowledge of the nature of the coronavirus.
He didn't change his opinion. He just changed what he told people.

Fauci is a liar.

What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!

She is a righjt wing Nazi. Biden could beat her ass easily.
Why don't you just say you don't want to be taken seriously?

You are the one no one takes seriously. No one belie4ves anything Trump and his acolytes like Noem and people like you.
oh no anyway.jpeg

The economy still wasn't DESTROYED., our GDP never dropped to ZERO, our Unemployment Rate nor poverty rate never reached 100%, our State Economy continued to function throughout the pandemic and is currently recovering.

Perhaps you have a different definition of DESTROYED than the rest of the English-speaking population of the planet does?
Pedantry. Wonderful tactic. Almost as effective as screeching NUH UH!!!

WTF is going on when some pretty face in the badlands of Dakota gets to be a star on the political forum while almost nobody is talking about the status of the American people under a doddering old man who is nothing but a figurehead?

WTF is going on when some pretty face in the badlands of Dakota gets to be a star on the political forum while almost nobody is talking about the status of the American people under a doddering old man who is nothing but a figurehead?
Because we need a ticket to get rid of that senile man in the White House and his incompetent VP.

Democratic governors destroyed the economy by lockdowns over a 98% survivable virus.

Democratic governors destroyed the economy by lockdowns over a 98% survivable virus.
Once again none of the State economies were "destroyed" during the pandemic, all 50 states economies continued to function during 2020-2021, with varying levels and durations of shutdowns.

Even Nevada, which is heavily dependent on tourism only saw a 4.6% year over year drop in Real GDP from 2019 (highest real GDP on record) to 2020 (pandemic), characterizing that as "destroyed" is like characterizing a car as "destroyed" because it has a broken headlight.

Once again none of the State economies were "destroyed" during the pandemic, all 50 states economies continued to function during 2020-2021, with varying levels and durations of shutdowns.

Even Nevada, which is heavily dependent on tourism only saw a 4.6% year over year drop in Real GDP from 2019 (highest real GDP on record) to 2020 (pandemic), characterizing that as "destroyed" is like characterizing a car as "destroyed" because it has a broken headlight.
They were. All about ruining the booming Trump economy. I think small business owners in New York and California would disagree with you.

Forum List

Back