Governor Noem Stock Continues to Rise With American Voters

She didn't destroy her states economy over the China Virus. Unlike blue state governors who did so to destroy the amazing Trump economic boom in order to steal an election.
Absolutely. While governors like Cuomo, Brown and Newsom still haven't fully reintegrated
from the full effects of the covid hoax they helped to perpetuate Nomi never let the hype and
b.s. turn South Dakota into a locked down version of a ghost town with tumbleweeds filling main streets
and highways.

She is tough minded and not likely to fall prey to the crap the media whores churn out.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
Does it even matter?until we stop the democrats from cheating and rigging the voting machines , there is no point.

Here's the thing, Slappy. Conservatives are only concerned with whether or not the candidate can do the job. Plumbing is irrelevant. Period
In almost every other case you’d be spot it. However, in this case, it is the basic physiological and psychological attributes of the human female that make them unqualified for involvement in political activities. Just as it makes them unfit for most careers and professional activities.
This may come as a shock to you, but women are human beings. Some are competent. Some are not.

But spouting radical Islam's views of women as if they were true is not a rational look.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
If Noem ran for president she would be hated by libs almost as much as they hate trumpa
She is slightly less personally offensive than the gunbabe from Colorado and MTG
Don't know that much about her. Waiting to see what comes down the pike.

If Noem ran for president she would be hated by libs almost as much as they hate trumpa
She is slightly less personally offensive than the gunbabe from Colorado and MTG
You kinda proved Mac-7s point there.

American voters or Trump sycophants? I think you meant the latter

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch outut though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
Not actually. I'm hoping I can vote for Crenshaw if he continues his march away from the fringe. But thanks for making my point about the gop insanity.

Not actually. I'm hoping I can vote for Crenshaw if he continues his march away from the fringe. But thanks for making my point about the gop insanity.
Yes, schizophrenia and bipolar disorders always makes leftist fears seem much greater than they
could ever possibly be.
Stay on your meds.

Your biases and willful ignorance do not make your many threads and posts credible

This may come as a shock to you, but women are human beings. Some are competent. Some are not.

But spouting radical Islam's views of women as if they were true is not a rational look
They may be human beings but that does not make them competent or the equal of a Man.

Those views exist in far more than just radical Islam and there’s a reason for that. Ignoring the reality of what women truly are doesn’t make them competent or qualified. It just lowers the standards for everyone else.

Yes, schizophrenia and bipolar disorders always makes leftist fears seem much greater than they
could ever possibly be.
Stay on your meds.
fuck you and run Dump again

The gop needs a nominee who does not personally attack people, like u fucks can't help doing

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch outut though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
Uh huh. Surely you don't believe that's a mainstream liberal view.

Your biases and willful ignorance do not make your many threads and posts credible

But spouting radical Islam's views of women as if they were true is not a rational look
They may be human beings but that does not make them competent or the equal of a Man.

Those views exist in far more than just radical Islam and there’s a reason for that. Ignoring the reality of what women truly are doesn’t make them competent or qualified. It just lowers the standards for everyone else.
You're a man. And I wouldn't trust you to run a Little League bake sale without fucking it up.

could ever possibly be.
Stay on your meds.
fuck you and run Dump again

The gop needs a nominee who does not personally attack people, like u fucks can't help doing
"HEY YOU ASSHOLES STOP CALLING ME NAMES"

You run with that, hypocrite.

Ecept for Trump she is the greatest human being on earth. Even the stalinist left agrees.

Her gender is a plus. Especially in Republican Party
You’re kidding me, right? No real Conservative would EVER vote for a woman for Librsry Commission, never mind POTUS. There are enough Conservatives in the Republican Party to ensure she doesn’t get the nomination, forget win the General selection.,
I forgive you for being a sexist. Everyone love Kristi Noem

As far as the uncivilialized indigenous inhabitants of lib la la land - aka liberals - are concerned she would be the worst woman in the history of politics

Because libs will be damned if they allow a republican to be the first female president

As far as the uncivilialized indigenous inhabitants of lib la la land - aka liberals - are concerned she would be the worst woman in the history of politics

Because libs will be damned if they allow a republican to be the first female president
IT WAS MY TURN IT WAS MY FUCKING TURN
hillary-cries.jpg

Forum List

Back