Governor Noem Stock Continues to Rise With American Voters

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Kristi Noem is the real deal which is why democrats detest her.

DeSantis/Noem 2024.

I doubt Corrupt Joe Biden and his lazy bed hopping VP will even make the ticket but it's democrats
so you can never count on them to do the smart thing. Canceling the Biden-Kamala shit show would
be a wise move but also an admission of that said shit show.

Kristi Noem is the real deal which is why democrats detest her.

DeSantis/Noem 2024.

I doubt Corrupt Joe Biden and his lazy bed hopping VP will even make the ticket but it's democrats
so you can never count on them to do the smart thing. Canceling the Biden-Kamala shit show would
be a wise move but also an admission of that said shit show.
She could easily be at the top of the ticket.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive. Better watch out though because liberal media will be out to destroy her.
What makes her qualified beyond her ability to parrot talking points? In other words what do you like about her abilities beyond telling you what you want to hear?
She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!

She has been an amazing chief executive of her state. What abilities does Biden have? He can't even walk up a flight of stairs for God's sake. Harris? OMFG!
What makes her “an amazing chief executive of her state”? What has she accomplished that qualifies her for that moniker?

How are Biden’s abilities relevant to what I asked? Is the ability to “walk up a flight of stairs” your litmus test for qualification to the Presidency?

What makes her “an amazing chief executive of her state”? What has she accomplished that qualifies her for that moniker?

How are Biden’s abilities relevant to what I asked? Is the ability to “walk up a flight of stairs” your litmus test for qualification to the Presidency?
She didn't destroy her states economy over the China Virus. Unlike blue state governors who did so to destroy the amazing Trump economic boom in order to steal an election.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive
If only she were a Man rather than a woman. Her gender means she has no chance to win. Especially as a Republican woman.

Wow! She is a star rising. She could kick Biden's ass today. Very impressive
If only she were a Man rather than a woman. Her gender means she has no chance to win. Especially as a Republican woman.
Her gender is a plus. Especially in Republican Party.

Her gender is a plus. Especially in Republican Party
You’re kidding me, right? No real Conservative would EVER vote for a woman for Librsry Commission, never mind POTUS. There are enough Conservatives in the Republican Party to ensure she doesn’t get the nomination, forget win the General selection.,

Her gender is a plus. Especially in Republican Party
You’re kidding me, right? No real Conservative would EVER vote for a woman for Librsry Commission, never mind POTUS. There are enough Conservatives in the Republican Party to ensure she doesn’t get the nomination, forget win the General selection.,
She has to be true. And to respond to the shills passing for comedians on TV. Her ticket must be one that wants to win. She can do it.

She didn't destroy her states economy over the China Virus. Unlike blue state governors who did so to destroy the amazing Trump economic boom in order to steal an election.
First off, none of the states economies were “destroyed” during the pandemic, all 50 states suffered but are in uneven states of recovery, due to variation in the make up of their respective economies, population and population density some suffered worse than others.

Using objective measures (GDP, Employment Growth, Unemployment, Poverty Rate), where #1 is the state that is doing the BEST and #50 is the state that is doing the WORST.

UTAH ranked #1
SOUTH DAKOTA ranked #14

So based on your highly subjective and frankly pretty suspect criteria, you should be endorsing Gary Herbert not Kristi Noem.

She has to be true. And to respond to the shills passing for comedians on TV. Her ticket must be one that wants to win. She can do it
I (and others I know) will actively vote against her, even if it’s for an avowed Communist to ensure no woman ever sits at the desk in the Oval Office. Many others will simply not vote if she (or any other woman) is the candidate.

If Noem ran for president she would be hated by libs almost as much as they hate trump

She has to be true. And to respond to the shills passing for comedians on TV. Her ticket must be one that wants to win. She can do it
I (and others I know) will actively vote against her, even if it’s for an avowed Communist to ensure no woman ever sits at the desk in the Oval Office. Many others will simply not vote if she (or any other woman) is the candidate.
You have to know the game is over. In many ways. Push who you want to win when the time comes. You may be right. By your statement then you believe her to be the same. At this point it seems Republican women are louder the Republican men as they are not destroyed as fast.

You have to know the game is over. In many ways. Push who you want to win when the time comes. You may be right. By your statement then you believe her to be the same. At this point it seems Republican women are louder the Republican men as they are not destroyed as fast
The Conservative will never be over so long as even one of us had breath in our lungs or a heartbeat. Especially when we have weapons and a willingness to use them.

I believe she could be a Conservative, if she wasn’t female. No woman has any proper place in politics. Not as a voter or a campaigner, and definitely not as a candidate.

I will eat a bullet before I live in a nation with a female executive.

To be accurate, the title of this thread should be:

Governor Noem Stock Continues to Rise With GOP Voters​

After all they are the minority party and how they go is generally not how American voters go.

You have to know the game is over. In many ways. Push who you want to win when the time comes. You may be right. By your statement then you believe her to be the same. At this point it seems Republican women are louder the Republican men as they are not destroyed as fast
The Conservative will never be over so long as even one of us had breath in our lungs or a heartbeat. Especially when we have weapons and a willingness to use them.

I believe she could be a Conservative, if she wasn’t female. No woman has any proper place in politics. Not as a voter or a campaigner, and definitely not as a candidate.

*bookmarked*

Here's the thing, Slappy. Conservatives are only concerned with whether or not the candidate can do the job. Plumbing is irrelevant. Period.

You're no better than liberals who vote for candidates based on their genitals.

In todays world do you believe that this is not a possibility? Only something bad that happens will change that. To me, if she is like the RINOS we have had over the decades it will not make a difference. Since you say this. Pay attention to McCarthy. He may be like Boehner and Ryan.

Here's the thing, Slappy. Conservatives are only concerned with whether or not the candidate can do the job. Plumbing is irrelevant. Period
In almost every other case you’d be spot it. However, in this case, it is the basic physiological and psychological attributes of the human female that make them unqualified for involvement in political activities. Just as it makes them unfit for most careers and professional activities.

Forum List

Back